Stayed here for 2 weeks and I can only say what a great hotel, rooms were large and spacious
very clean, lovely sea views and large TV in room with BBC channels for English viewing.
The pool area was large and lots of space and sun beds, pool staff looked after our every needs
with water all day. Breakfast was very good with a good selection of food a choice of 4 restaurants for dinner and what a great choice we had,could not find a fault with the dinner selection from fish, beef, lamb, duck, steak, chicken every night. The waiters were very friendly
and helpful nothing was too much trouble. Will be going back again thats for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Palace at One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai