We have just returned from this hotel stay was 25/aug till 1st sept the 1 st time here ,
We enjoyed it very much, the staff are excellent especially round the pool and the beach, they can't do enough for you and as the suites were not booked the staff gave us the bedwin tents around the pool.
Every day the towels were out and water iced was supplied when they saw your glass empty, and if they thought you wasn't drinking enough would tell you you wasn't drinking enough. The boys came round and leaned your sun glasses and sprayed your face with cold spray the cooling spray, and came round with cold fruits on cocktail sticks.
The rooms in gold club were very nice and he bathrooms big with walk in showers and baths , and plenty of lovely toiletries , as it was our anniversary we had a beautiful bouquet of 20 white roses Lilly's and green foliage and a heart which was edible with cakes and sweets in which was lovely for our anniversary.
The club was very disappointing the Sri is in happy hour were very few and not good compared with other clubs we've used in other hotels. There were no cocktails and on he day mo milkshake s ect , afternoon tea was good but at night the food was not good .
The rester-aunt s we used were good and e got a good allowance so could choose anything off the menu , we had half board at the same rate as b@b so was good value.
Be aware though drinks are very expensive in the hotel like all hotels so its worth having club rooms as the fridge is full all the time with soft drinks
Loved our stay and 1 st time at this hotel, but don't know if would go back as we've been going to Dubai for 17 years and use the same hotel.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai
- One Only Dubai
- One Only Royal Mirage
- One Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- The Palace
- Royal Mirage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your The Palace at One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.