We have stayed at several hotels in Dubai but keep returning to The Palace, we have booked to go back in August.
Excellent restaurants, the staff are great very friendly and attentive without been in your face for example we like to sit by shallow area of the pool as we have a 10 year old daughter and every morning the same seats are prepared for us with towels and water which really gives it the personal touch.
They have a great sports program that get guests involved daily water volley ball, football on a Friday to name a couple which means we always make new friends as well as catching up with regular visitors.
Only down side I could say about this hotel is the lack of free wifi this gets mentioned in so many reviews and free wifi is just expected these days in a 5 star hotel, I can't believe they haven't sorted it yet!!!
Anyway you will have a great holiday at this resort give it a go
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palace at One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai