We are currently staying at the hotel, and after hearing about it from friends, I was very excited to stay here.
The check in time is 2pm and they didn't give us our rooms till 4.30pm, meaning we lost a whole day by the pool! And they did nothing to compensate us!
The rooms are slightly outdated, the food in the cafes and restaurants awful and the staff just so rude an unattentive. I am currently sitting by the pool in old, rusty worn out deck chairs, begging and searching for someone for a drink and a fresh towel!
Definitely not a five star hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palace at One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai