Stayed here for 1 week in September.
What a lovely hotel. Rooms were really spacious and very well equipped. Lovely furnishings.
The hotel's restaurants were all very nice and we also had the choice to dine in any of the other hotels restaurants as we went half board. I was given flowers and chocolates by the hotel manager on the day of my birthday which was a lovely surprise.
The pool was very nice and not too busy, the beach was lovely, the staff all lovely, overall a wonderful hotel with 5* service. Will definitely return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Palace at One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai