I believe this is one of three courtyards at the hotel and it was a wonderful, cosy experience in lavish surroundings. The sheesha's really good and flavoursome, although you have to nudge the waiters a bit to top you off - they're slow but very friendly. It's basically like doing sheesha in a big / opulent garden with a couple of ponds - but also the cushions and floor seating give the place a really Arabian feel. A really nice place to drink Moroccan tea and eat bakhlawa too. Although I didn't stay in the hotel, it looked absolutely amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 231 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your The Palace at One & Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palace At One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- The Palace At One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Royal Mirage Dubai