“Hilton Dubai Jumeirah” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort

You added Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort to your Saves list
Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Jumeirah Beach Road | PO Box 2431, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (The Marina)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
30% off Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #110 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Hilton Dubai Jumeirah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very nice location. Fabulous view. Accommodation is good, nice rooms. Good place to stay with family and friends. Nice restaurants, well maintained Staff is very cooperative and services are also excellent.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (642)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is our 3rd stay.at this hotel, it's location is just getting better and better, the standard of service has bee consistent and the lounge access option an additional benefit. The in hotel pool and beach facilities provide everything you need for a short or longer stay with plenty of restaurants now in this location. There is still some construction going on but no disturbances as a result.

Room Tip: Lounge access rooms good value for money if you like a drink early evening and a leisurely breakfast
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Dubai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Exelent location, very good beach, frendly atmosphere and personnel. Reccomended for family and solo recreation.
Very close to most of sights at Dubay Marina. Located at JBR with lot of restaurants and boutiques.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I must admit that at least one unfortunate thing happens to me everytime I stay at a hotel. I checked in like 3am in the morning at Hilton The Walk (in Jumeirah). I went to my room get few hours of sleep before I go for my business in the morning.

The room was large, this is actually a common thing in UAE. However, the bath room was quite old fashioned and didn't have the luxury I used to see in other Hilton hotels. I am guessing this was due to the reason that the room was actually designed for disabled people. At least it seemed to me that way. I called the reception and talked about the room a bit. The person on the other and of the phone was kind enough to offer me a room but none was available at that moment. He offered to change my room next day. I told him to take no such action and also added that I'd talk to reception in the morning about this.

I came back to hotel from work and saw that my luggage was gone. But my shirts and other stuff that I had placed in the closet was still there. I wanted to think that even though I asked the guy to do nothing, he changed my room but why were my shirts still in the closet?

I called the reception and said my luggage was not in the room. I was told that my room was changed.. What a surprise!

I asked for the keys to new room and moved my remaining stuff to the new room.

Other than this, I had a dinner in hotel restaurant which was next to beach. The food was too salty. My colleagues had different plates and they had the same feedback. So, watch out for this.

I had breakfast in one morning and it was ok.

So, overall experience was somewhere between average and good. Since they changed my room without acknowledging me, hotel management was kind enough to offer me a free drive to airport which I didn't think was necessary because all I wanted was good service but nothing else.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had to wait for the 2pm check in although had conveyed the message that our flight would be arriving at 5am. Got a room at 2.30pm, view was atop of a flat roof. They didnt have any other room for us. Too tired to argue and took the room although we were staying for a week. Requested for late check out. Had to remind them daily,and on our last night was informed that they could not accomodate to our request. They will keep our luggage, we need to check out according to their policy. Issue is with limited English speaking staff, They have several Filipino staff whose hospitality is impeccable. Otherwise, did not enjoy the stay and would stay elsewhere during next visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Jumeirah with 2 friends. The location is excellent, directly on the beach- and only a taxi ride away from the clubs within the other hotels. The service within the hotel was excellent. Staff were very polite and friendly. The food was amazing within the hotel. We had the breakfast buffet included and we looked forward to it every morning. The executive suite had the most amazing sea view directly onto the beach. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to go to Dubai. It is perfect for couples/families/ groups of friends. The hotel experience was excellent. The hotel atmosphere is very relaxed and peaceful. Which is nice to come back to after a night out.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Balmain, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Started off poorly with no room available at 4.00pm when we arrived, and then taking over an hour to make it available. Executive Lounge is quite tired and we were questioning the value of what we were paying for at this hotel. Room was quite good (King Corner Suite) but again it was quite expensive and looking a bit tired. Once we got past that we were OK and our brief stay of two nights was fine - view from our room over the sea was excellent. In terms of value, well over priced, although so is much of Dubai

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort? Share your experiences!