The beachside location of this hotel makes it a great getaway for doing basically nothing. It's easy to enjoy the ample buffet breakfast and just park in a beach lounge chair for the day. The Walk area offers plenty of restaurants for the evening.
My "twin bed" room actually had two doubles, which was perfect for me. Bathroom amenities included soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and an after-sun aloe gel. The minibar offers suntan lotion in case you've forgotten yours.
While the beach is private, it hardly feels exclusive. They pack in as many beach chairs as they possibly can; i didn't realize just how close they were till I was dripped on by the total stranger who flopped down next to me. The public beach next door is actually less crowded. The property clearly markets itself as a family vacation spot, based on the number of small children.
As others have noted there are large construction sites on either side of the hotel, but that's Dubai. The Walk is undergoing a lot of expansion. Traffic can be horrendous at times.
The hotel is about a 10 minute walk from the nearest Metro station, but it's a fair distance into town. I found it much more convenient to stay near Mall of the Emirates to do my sightseeing, then move to the beach for kicking back.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel Dubai
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Hotel
- Hilton International Dubai
- Hilton Dubai
- Hilton Dubai Jumeirah
- Hilton Jumeirah Beach
- Dubai Hilton
- Hilton Jumeirah
- Hilton Hotel Dubai
- Dubai Hilton Jumeirah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 5-star Hilton resort hotel is located on Dubai's famous Jumeirah Beach and ‘The Walk’ boulevard offering guests endless shopping, dining, and leisure activities. Its swimming pool is set within charming palm tree gardens bordering a private beach with sun loungers and one of Dubai’s best beachside dining restaurants: Wavebreaker. All guest rooms at the Dubai Hilton Jumeirah Resort offer partial or full sea views and a marbled bathroom with luxury amenities. Guests can also enjoy award winning dining options like BiCE which was voted Dubai’s Best Mediterranean, 2012 by BBC Good Food. Or the lively Pachanga which hosts salsa and tango lessons as well as a churrasco night each week. Dubai Marina Metro Station is a 10-minute walk from the hotel and shuttle buses service a number of shopping malls daily like the Mall of the Emirates and the Dubai Mall / Burj Khalifa. Free on-site private parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Dubai Jumeirah Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.