“Hilton Dubai Creek” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Dubai Creek

You added Hilton Dubai Creek to your Saves list
Hilton Dubai Creek
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Beniyas Road, Deira Business District | PO Box 33398, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 25% on Weekend Stays
Ranked #46 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Kaatsheuvel, The Netherlands
“Hilton Dubai Creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

My 50th stay, service as usual outstanding, staff very friendly, room beautiful view, clean, proper and spacious. Breakfast according to Hilton standards, Executive Lounge is a must, with a terrace outside and staff who treats you like a king (queen)

Room Tip: front side of the hotel ! a bit more expensive, but beautiful

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, February 13, 2014
Dear Gertjan62,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

I am pleased to note that you were once again satisfied with your experience of staying with us on this occasion and we are truly grateful for your continuous patronage and loyalty, and for having your remarkable 50th stay with us.

We thank you for highlighting all the positive aspects of your stay especially the high level of service and friendliness of our team members as well as our room that meet your preferences. Glad to know that you had an enjoyable breakfast experience and found our Executive Lounge especially the terrace to your liking.

We are happy knowing that you had a very pleasant stay with us so we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you require my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127501 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (325)
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

As a frequent business traveler and someone who has to go to Dubai every year, I've been able to compare several hotels. This was my first stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek and I was not only very impressed but very disappointed that I never stayed there before. The accommodations were excellent, but what stood out the most was the level of service. Beginning with the driver who picked me up from the airport to the reception and even the waitstaff at the restaurant and the drink service pool-side, I was very impressed. On the day of my departure, the driver was even waiting by my door with a newspaper. In fact, I called my colleagues and recommended that they change their reservations to this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Asthmatic Momo,

Thank you for sparing some of your time to post a review of your recent stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Being a business hotel, we are delighted to note of your satisfaction towards our overall service and facilities, as this is what we always strive to achieve and provide our valued guests.

It is an honour for us to leave an excellent impression to our guests and merit positive remarks.

I am grateful that you took the time to provide your feedback that highlights the excellent service and accommodation we have provided for you from the time of your arrival until your departure.

Thank you very much for your recommendation and it is our pleasure to be of service. We do hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to stay with us again at the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future so please feel free to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

short but definitely will come for another stay and will be a longer stay to enjoy more facilities that the hotel can offer and would like to try their sister company. Their staffs are well trained I guess as they can provide all information that you want to know and always have smile on their face Iguess next time will be another good stay

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, February 10, 2014
Dear Debas A,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

Although quite short, I am pleased to note that you were satisfied with your overall experience of staying with us and expressed your interest of coming back to enjoy more the products and facilities we and our sister hotels have to offer.

We are grateful that you have highlighted the high level of service that you received from our team members as well as their positive attitude and product knowledge.

We place great value to your feedback as we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please feel free to contact me directly should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

New Delhi, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

We stayed in Hilton Dubai Creek for our anniversary and must say we truly enjoyed it.. the staff is courteous and extremely helpful!
The room was very spacious, well furnished and quite comfortable!!

Only hitch..a bit far from most of the tourist attractions!!

However would definitely recommend this hotel to any and everyone!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear aamadan,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Dubai Creek recently to celebrate a special occasion and for sharing your experience here in TripAdvisor.

We are equally grateful for your positive feedback and we are delighted to note that you had a fantastic time and enjoyed the entire experience especially with the high level of service and positive of our team members have provided for you throughout your stay.

As much as we would like to provide our guests the best experience possible using our facilities while in house, it is with regret that we acknowledged your comments regarding our location being quite distant from the more well-known areas of Dubai.

However, I would like to emphasize that we are situated in a very serene locality and our close proximity to the airport and other interesting places such as the Deira Creek, where you can find the abras (water taxis) and the famous souqs (local shops of gold, textiles, spices and perfumes) endears us to travellers who prefer exploring the old Dubai.

While our location might not be one of your favourite reasons why you enjoyed your stay, we are very thankful for your recommendation and we hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

frisco, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2014

hotel is great for business travelers, but wouldn't recommend for vacations, too far from major Dubai attractions. Great staff service, great roof top pool, very scenic at night. Easy to access transportation and staff was very helpful in providing directions.

Dear Joseph Y,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

While I am pleased to note that you found our hotel suitable for business travellers, I regret that you disapprove our ability to cater to holidaymakers and vacationers mainly due to our location.

I would like to assert that while we are indeed situated in city, there are lots of interesting places near our hotel such as the scenic Deira creek where the abras (water taxis) are located as well as the popular old souqs (local shops) of spices, perfumes, textiles and gold. We are also within 15-minute drive to the downtown area where the iconic Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and Souq Al Bahar are located.

Nonetheless, we truly appreciate your compliments and for highlighting the positive aspects of your stay with us most especially the great service you received from our team members, our rooftop pool facilities and its view and as you have mentioned our accessibility to all major forms of transportation (Metro train, buses and taxis) thus exploring Dubai is not an issue. We even provide complimentary daily shuttle service to our sister hotel in Jumeirah, where our guests can use the pool and beach facilities free of charge.

Your feedback is valuable to us and we hope that the slight misgiving you experienced will not completely stop you from considering a repeat stay with us as we look forward to welcoming to Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Expensive due to Health symposium in Dubai at the time. However very nice accomodation and staff were excellent. food and bar acceptable. Location close to airport and within w 20 min taxi journey to most points of inbterest.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Dear Frank C,

Thank you for writing a TripAdvisor review regarding your recent stay at the Hilton Dubai Creek.

While I regret to note of your slight disappointment regarding the rate when your stay coincided with the citywide Arab Health event, we are pleased to know that you had enjoyable stay with us and were satisfied with our location, overall service, products and facilities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future so please do not hesitate to contact me should you need my personal assistance with your next booking.

T: +971 4 2127201 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

I find the location, ambience, facilities inside and courteous service as a hallmark of Hilton Creek. Taxis are easily available to Airport at AED 40/= per trip. Choices of breakfast food, fruits and drinks are exquisite. I stayed here for 2 days and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and would recommend to visitors. I will give them 8/10 marks.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonDXBCreek, Director of Operations at Hilton Dubai Creek, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear Narayan K,

I am pleased to note that you found so many positive aspects during your stay from our location to the products that we offer. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with your overall experience of staying with us.

We are truly grateful for yourrecommendation and we do look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Dubai Creek in the nearest future.

T: +971 4 2127501 | Email: Tamer.Tantawi@hilton.com

Been to Hilton Dubai Creek? Share your experiences!