Have recently returned from our 4th stay (since 2004) at this marvelous hotel. My wife and I had a Gold Club room once again at The Palace and as previously, found it difficult to fault. Having seen a few negative reviews here in recent months, we had concerns things may not be as good as they were - but found this not to be the case.
As you would expect from a hotel in this price bracket, the bedrooms, restaurants, pool area and all other public areas are all superbly appointed, but what really makes The Royal Mirage stand out is the staff. Each and every one of them gives you the impression they really want you to enjoy the experience of staying with them - something so hard to find nowadays.
The Gold Club rooms, with the Executive lounge (which serves the best afternoon tea anywhere!), 24 hour concierge, seperate private entrance with security and dedicated staff provide an even more special stay and it's easy to see why you often share this wing with the odd Celebrity.
We hope to visit Dubai again next year and definitely won't consider staying anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel
- One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- One Only Royal Mirage
- One Only Royal Mirage Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One & Only Royal Mirage is considered Dubai’s most stylish beach resort. The resort is composed of 3 distinctive environments – The Palace, the Arabian Court and the Residence & Spa.The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 235 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. Four specialty restaurants at The Palace provide a selection of distinctive cuisines: Olives, for a taste of the Mediterranean; Tagine, truly Moroccan, Celebrities for international cuisine and Beach Bar & Grill for sumptuous seafood and grills. The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. The Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage belongs to the prestigious association "Leading Small Hotels of the World." It is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to languish in the comfort of prosperity, with 50 spacious rooms and suites created with the finest detailing. The secluded gardens, pool and private beach offer an exclusive harbour, in which pampering is the predominant indulgence. Shaded ‘gazebos’ on the pool deck provide solitude amidst the palm trees and water fountains, with the sound of the Arabian Gulf rolling ashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.