what a lovely peice of art . i really enjoy it there i feel pampered and over welcomed
and its such an out of this world place , for dubai standards .
the rooms are so nice , rusty a bit but i accept it. the food is also amazing.
lovely and elegant .
the only issue is the reservation . very sneaky and cunning. whenever i call to book immediatly they reply back "fully booked" but i on the other hand dont give up i keep on insisting and do it thru other channels and somehoe magically rooms are avalible. same as their restaurants they claim its fully booked yet mostly its empty.
they need to cuz the snobby attitude and lay down this policy. and theyd lose out on a full grade from me, if it were not for this only . id rate it amongst everything else
but its so good , i wouldnt mind it even if they were rude or deceptive "the reception of reservation desl"
try out the hamam over their. lovely morrocon spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One & Only Royal Mirage is considered Dubai’s most stylish beach resort. The resort is composed of 3 distinctive environments – The Palace, the Arabian Court and the Residence & Spa.The Palace at One&Only Royal Mirage conjures the magic of Arabia, a domain where guests may wander amidst the abundant gardens or stroll amongst the meandering water features. The property is generous, with 235 guest rooms and suites, on a private beach that offers rich leisure facilities, such as the impressive temperature-controlled swimming pools, water sports centre, tennis courts, golf putting green, ‘KidsOnly’ children’s facilities and, most importantly, a tranquil haven for rest and relaxation. Four specialty restaurants at The Palace provide a selection of distinctive cuisines: Olives, for a taste of the Mediterranean; Tagine, truly Moroccan, Celebrities for international cuisine and Beach Bar & Grill for sumptuous seafood and grills. The Arabian Court is crafted in the spirit of the orient with dramatic architecture creating symmetry, amidst a landscape of fountains, walkways and lush gardens. The subtly angled entrance leads to the impressive grand gallery, the vertebrae of the hotel that links the two wings of the property and guides guests towards the 162 charismatic guest rooms and 10 elaborately styled suites, all of which are facing the sea, with private balcony or garden patio. The three restaurants and their lounges thrive on individuality. These include a journey from the grand kitchens of the past, to a modern voyage through the eclectics and vibrancy of the Near East and beyond. The Residence & Spa at One&Only Royal Mirage belongs to the prestigious association "Leading Small Hotels of the World." It is an intimate sanctuary for those who wish to languish in the comfort of prosperity, with 50 spacious rooms and suites created with the finest detailing. The secluded gardens, pool and private beach offer an exclusive harbour, in which pampering is the predominant indulgence. Shaded ‘gazebos’ on the pool deck provide solitude amidst the palm trees and water fountains, with the sound of the Arabian Gulf rolling ashore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Venere, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One&Only Royal Mirage Dubai Hotel Dubai
- One And Only Royal Mirage Dubai