We went for four days and it was our first stay at this hotel. It was very good, however, we have stayed at other hotels in Dubai and it wasn't quite as good, just the little details.
We went all inclusive and arrived about 9am, we weren't allowed breakfast,money if we paid for it, (the little details!!) but could have tea or coffee. We had to wait until midday when our room would be ready. We could also use the pool and towels The room was fine, not massive but fine - after all, we hardly spent any time in it!
The food was amazing. We went to Captains for lunch and were always seated quickly. The food was excellent an huge potions. In the evenings we went to the Italian, Traviata, Also Shooters and the fish restaurant Divaz. All had great food and the service was brilliant. For Shooters, you get a mini bus from the hotel and it's about 10 mins away. The mini bus will take you back again. The restaurant know the pick up times.
We went to the bar on the seventh floor. In the evenings, there is a little red carpet outside the lift, so that is the one we use. It is very small but a good atmosphere and the band are very friendly.
The pool is not that big but find when we were there as it was very quiet. However, the beach is big and they also gave a very big grass area. Lots of sun beds and sunshades available so I imagine it's not too much if a problem in peak times. The pool had a swim up bar which was great, it also sold ice creams.
For two of our four days they had private events on outside which had a live band so it was really loud. It didn't bother us but I could see TSG some people would find it annoying.
If we hadn't have been to other hotels in Dubai, I might have given five stars but it was nowhere as good. Service in the restaurants was excellent but outside of them, it was a big hit and miss. The guy in the towel cabana really looked like he hated his job!!!
Had free wifi but could FaceTime home to the UK which was disappointing.
Great hotel for a few days, amazing food and gorgeous cocktails - all included. Also had good brands as all inclusive eg Smirnoff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa