Just returned from a 7 night stay at the Jebel Ali Hotel with my girlfriend. Booked a sea view room which gave excellent views of the hotel pools, marina and beach.
Although about 30mins from centre of Dubai, this hotel offers the perfect way to relax. The 9-hole golf course, which I managed to play twice, is excellent. It has been graced by the likes of Ernie Els and Tiger Woods. If your going in the summer months however, be sure to book you tee time before 9am, as the 115F temperatures can take its toll !
The hotel also puts on various activities such as volleyball, football and tennis which were great! My girlfriend made the most of Spa, which she descried as the best massage she's had.
Food, although a little expensive at in some restaurants, was of a very high standard. Staff are excellent and can’t do enough for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa