“Mr & Mrs Frost,15 years of true excellence” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

Save Saved
You added JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel to your Saves list
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
4.0 of 5 Resort   |   Exit 13, Mina Jebel Ali | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #33 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Hoddesdon, United Kingdom
“Mr & Mrs Frost,15 years of true excellence”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

My Wife and I have been staying at the above resort for two weeks over the past 15 years.
In that time we have never had any cause for complaint. This is due to excellent Management, Great staff, wonderful Restaurants serving excellent cuisine any time of the day and night. Ranging from Arabian, Italian, Thai, French & British.
This resort caters for all types of holidaymaker whether you want tranquil or an action packed holiday. Great beach and sports facilities.

Will be back again next year.

Room Tip: Book early if you don't want to be disappointed.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Royston F,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

As a loyal and regular guest to the resort, I was extremely pleased to read your review and comments about the overall resort, its facilities, the pool and beach, the sports facilities, as well as the food across all the restaurants at the resort.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you, and will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor; I look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort next year.

1,329 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (292)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Hello. Firstly I would just like to say again how excellent this resort is. This is our 3rd consecutive year staying here and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay again.

The food was as excellent as ever, the new pool is a welcome addition also. The White Orchid restaurant is amazing, excellent service and food, sadly we didn't get to see the new part though as children under 12 were not permitted into the new extension.

Can I just say a big thank you to, Poojay, one of the pool and beach attendants, he was highly professional, friendly and he lives the values of the resort that we have been used to in the past. He really makes a difference to the experience people have, we'll done !

The room maids/staff were also exceptional as always.

Overall we enjoyed our time, but some things have slipped in terms of standards. I appreciate things go wrong, but here are the negative points that I'd like to highlight, so that the resort can address:

1. We had a water leak in our room of the 2nd night of our stay, unfortunately water leaked into our wardrobe and it soaked my wife's dresses. The hotel kindly sent a maintenance chap out immediately and the problem was resolved, but residual water continued to drip through and our room was changed. The hotel also organise the cleaning of my wife's dresses.
2. The salt water pool is no longer available, I think this is a mistake of the hotel. It is reserved for residence and members.
3. The main hotel pool remains dated, mouldy in places and tired. I understand this is to be updated soon though.
4. Bar service at the Wild Orchid bar was poor. Previously we have been used to a very efficient service in the bar before it was redeveloped. We constantly had difficulty getting attention for our order, and when orders were placed the service was painfully slow.
5. Our replacement sea view room had a door to a small balcony. The door was almost falling off its rails and was difficult to open and close.
6. Our friends room had air conditioning problems, the temperature wouldn't regulate and the room was never cool. We think their problems in the adjacent room to us was linked to our water leak (see point 1).
7. I am also a little troubled with the so called Beats headphones being sold in one of the shops...

Overall an excellent experience, despite the above points. The hotel went the extra mile to resolve our issues and make our stay enjoyable, and I thank you for that. I hope the points above help you, nothing is perfect, but this resort comes close.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear TheBiggsFamily,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It’s always a pleasure to read a review from our returning guests and I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, the accommodation, as well as the food and beverages that you have enjoyed across the resort.

At the Resort we continually strive to meet and exceed our guest expectations of providing exceptional service to our guests, and it is therefore with regret that I learned of your unfortunate experience. It is certainly not our intention to have any of our guests disappointed, and I would like to sincerely apologise for any shortfall on this occasion. We are very grateful indeed for the points you brought to our attention as ‘room for improvement’, and your feedback on TripAdvisor has been discussed in detail with the respective department heads and the management team allowing us to improve our standards and services.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us and some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor; I look forward to personally welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Chepstow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have recently returned from another amazing holiday at Jebel Ali and The Palm Tree Court, and again we were not disappointed.

Check-in was smooth, easy and quick and despite a 3pm check-in time we were allocated our room immediately on arrival. Our request for a ground floor suite near to the pools was granted.

It was a pleasure to see many of the staff from our previous stay and that they should recognise us too was a great surprise. Anne on reception at PTC, Vanessa and Oka at the White Orchid, Sabreena Mary, Poojary, Kamal at Corona Bar were just a small percentage of the staff who's service stood out. However it should be mentioned that ALL staff are polite, helpful and friendly.

The food is of very high quality and plenty of choice. Another reviewer commented that the Sport Bar should be avoided, we disagree, it serves it's purpose and the food is still on a par with the other restaurants at the JA. Try their steak!!

Pools, beach and even the sea are all immaculate. We spent a good couple of hours over a few days looking for some sunglasses I had lost in the sea. Whilst snorkelling we failed to find any form of rubbish in the sea. No plastic bottles, caps, tins anything!!

Rooms, spotless and clean, as for guy below who complained about all the electrical defects, you seriously need to get a life.

Just a couple of things I would like to pick up on...

1). Service at the pool bars was considerably slower than last year.
2). No cold towels on offer this year.
3). Staffing levels should be reviewed at The Sports Bar. The poor manager was all over the place, I have to say though, when he did phone for assistance they were there very quickly, although some of the temp staff seemed a bit lost and had to rely on the already overworked staff to explain what needed to be done.

All in all the above 3 points did not detract from a fabulous second holiday at this resort and we are already in the process of sorting outnour reservation for next year.

Relaxing, peaceful, extreme value for money.

Thank you to all the staff who made our holiday so enjoyable.

The Bedfords.

Room Tip: Request a room near the pools if staying at PTC otherwise its quite a walk to the pools restaurants...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Ystwythgirl,

I was delighted to read your review, please allow me to personally thank you for your positive comments about the resort, its facilities, the pool and beach, as well as the accommodation which you have kindly mentioned was spotless and clean.

I was disappointed to read that we did not meet your expectations with regards to the staffing levels at the sports bar. I would like to sincerely apologise for any shortfall on this occasion, and I can assure you that this is not to our usual high standards of service, and your comments have been shared with the Executive Assistant Manager In charge of Food and Beverage for immediate attention and action.

Your personal acknowledgement to my team who looked after you during your stay with us is highly appreciated. I will personally ensure that these compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and I look forward to welcoming you back personally to Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

Heath Hayes - UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We stayed again at this hotel in August 2013 - staying in room 516 on the fifth floor from 17th thru 26th August. We visited last year and the whole experience was excellent. That's excellent with a capital " E ". So we were eagerly awaiting the same experience / luxury / hospitality again this year.

The plus side to this holiday: Try the " Divaz " Restaurant and you'll fall in love. We're not big seafood eaters - but after Divaz - we are now!. Capital " E " for excellence. So too Shooters, Captains Bar and White Orchid - although the latter has been extended and the ambiance of last years trip was lost a little. Food was good though - and the Teppanyaki is a must. Albeit this years meal was lost a little as there were only the two of us around the Teppanyaki table so chef looses his show a little. Last year there were six of us ( not related ) sitting around watching brilliant food being cooked and chef bouncing off the walls with his " showmanship " skills. The hotel is immaculately clean and the staff " VERY " attentive - bearing in mind August is peak season. Nothing's too much for the majority of the staff. A real + believe me!

The down side to this holiday. Staying on the 5th floor you pay a lot more for Superior Garden Suites which we consider good value for money. However..... Despite every room displaying a " no smoking sign " walking from the Peacock lounge to our room we encountered rooms that must have been holding " nicotine sessions ". The corridor at certain times wreaked horribly of smoke. Mentioned it to the staff and they appear not too concerned. If the policy is " no smoking " then enforce it. Don't be scared of some jumped up squirt thinking that just because they're paying extra for 5th floor service then they can do what they want. If it's no smoking then that's what it is!!!. Other hotels we've stayed at ( mainly USA ones ) enforce this policy and we've seen guests being fined for breaking the hotel policy. Not nice to have to hold your breathe and walk to your room at certain times.

Other moans - " four swimming pools " the hotel website claims. Whilst there are four you can only use three - the " Signature Pool " being out of bounds to everybody unless you're staying at the Royal Jasmine or Residence part of the hotel over in Palm Tree Court. At times the three remaining pools were full - no swimming at all - just dip pools basically due to numbers to people trying to get in. We observed that at the same time " Signature " was not even half full. We took issue with the front of house who told us " no - it's for other guests ". I / we have a letter off them saying sorry but you can't use it. Last year we " lived " at the " Signature ". Not so this year. We were told that it was being done " as a trial ". Let's hope our on resort complaint - of which we heard there were many - is listened too for next year.

And the last " moan ". Dress code. Last year every restaurant had a policy. Gents usually having to wear collars and trousers. In the Traviatta one night we saw people in shorts and t-shirts. I asked the bar staff why this was allowed when clearly they have a dress code policy?. The answer - " we do have a dress code policy sir - no flip flops ".

Overall - we'll be back - we're already booking / booked for June next year when the hotel shouldn't be so full. We are also staying in one of the Junior Suites over at The Palm Court - such was our disgust at the smoking issue on the 5th floor - where we've stayed twice now. But, and a BIG but, let's hope the management take head of our " constructive " comments. Standards must be kept high to keep the loyalty of return visitors - which next year this will be our third at JA ( and ninth over all to Dubai ). It's not a cheap holiday and people will always pay for that bit " extra ". But in dropping standards have the management targeted a larger audience who don't hold such standards to account. More people through the doors gives a higher turn over / profitability but at the loss of what was - last year - a most "E"xcellent hotel. We - along with others we spoke too whilst on holiday - are happy to pay that bit extra for what we all have enjoyed prior to the 2013 holiday. Here's hoping to see a return of the highest standards for 2014.

Dear Scrubba-dub,

I was pleased to read your review; it was nice to know that you had a wonderful time at the resort. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, as well as the quality of food and drinks across all the restaurants.

At the Resort we continually strive to meet and exceed our guest expectations of providing exceptional service to our guests, it is therefore with great regret that I learned of your comments with regards to the smoking and the dress code policy. I would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience or discomfort experienced during your stay. As a family resort, we do appreciate your feedback and I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to detail your experiences. Your valuable feedback has been shared with the management team in order to avoid such shortcomings in the future.

Your praise for my team is highly appreciated, and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

london, ladbroke grove
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Dubai more times than I can count in the last 10 years. Last year myself & my 3 children stayed at the Dar Al Masyaf & the Atlantis to make the most of each hotel's waterpark and high standards of luxury and half board deals that they do in the summer. Ironically when I first started coming to Dubai 10 years ago Jebel Ali was too expensive for my budget!!! This hotel back then was described as Magnificent!

You could not stay here for the prices you pay now. Tables have turned... Back then I had to make do with the Ritz Carlton on Jumeira beach and such alike!!!

I promised myself that after doing the rounds at every reputable hotel on Jumeira Beach that I'd try the well regarded (if a little out of the way) but well regarded! Jebel Ali. Mmh. To say I'm slightly underwhelmed is an understatement....

I checked tripadvisor as I do religiously before staying at any hotel and was sufficiently happy. Tripadvisor failed me on this occasion for no reason other than the fact that the clientele nowadays at the Jebel Ali are, putting it politely, a little unsophisticated. (No offence and this is generally speaking). I am writing this review honestly and as someone who is a Dubai veteran!

The hotel does not have the WOW factor in any sense of the word (except the marina). Check in was laborious and painful. The hotel is dated badly. The unique selling point seems to be 'upgrades' to repeat guests and 'all inclusive'. I viewed the rooms at the palm tree court which were lovely & new but still lacking? its not the rooms at this hotel that are the biggest problem its the special touches.

When I booked this trip a few months ago, 8 nights all inclusive would have been just under £800 for 1 adult and 2 kids. Not the room just the all inclusive upgrade. Very reasonable I thought at the time. I didn't choose that option as I would be out everyday virtually. As the holiday loomed closer I read so many people recommending the all inclusive I decided to include it. Woe be tide the price changed to £1150 for 8 days, 1 adult 2 kids!! Do the maths. I already paid for breakfast so lunch and dinner would be £150 a day! I'm not a big drinker and prefer water in 42 degree heat personally and I don't normally eat a massive lunch when most hotel's breakfast is so ridiculously vast, you really couldn't fit a lunch and then dinner to boot!

I do recall a good amount of the clientele whilst I was there being lardies so maybe this suits that type. (I'm not skinny by any means) although compared to the people I saw... Mmm.

I was under the impression from previous reviews that the food at the hotel was soo expensive... It's standard hotel prices but nothing like the soo expensive everyone keeps quoting. If you can upgrade to all inclusive for peanuts or are a couple who want a fair amount of liquor then it's a reasonable deal.

I'm glad I didn't go for it. The breakfast is 3 star maximum though the omelettes were lovely but when you are used to various food stations with world cuisine for breakfast at other real luxurious hotels in Dubai then once again, Jebel Ali is extremely underwhelming. The staff apart from reception (as previously mentioned) are really lovely & helpful. But there is no magic or sparkle. The rooms are dark though very clean but not even remotely luxurious. I have to wonder if some of the people on here who describe the hotel as 'so beautiful' are just taking the mick!?

The biggest plus point for me was the shuttle buses to the malls and kids club which is free and the girls are all really nice who run it and seem very professional.

I normally spend a fortune on taxis when staying on Jumeira or the palm so although Jebel Ali is in the middle of nowhere, all is not lost... The metro (Jebel Ali) is a 15 mins taxi ride so not too close but its available for those wanting more than 'mall life'.

This review will mean very little to the hard core fans & repeat stayers to the Jebel Ali because they are sold on 'all inclusive' and free 'loyalty' upgrades to the shiny new Palm Tree Court. I also viewed the palm tree court which is a notch better and newer but still lacks any life & sole.

Those of you who have had the experience of real 5 star luxury in Dubai and don't wish to gorge on food via all inclusive will see the Jebel Ali as well passed it's sell by date... No towels put down for you by the pool, ice lollies, wet towels, special welcome, special fuss of the kids, I could go on and on. I had this picture before I came of peacocks everywhere and the animals being easily accessible for the kids and the service i have been used to previously but it was so different in reality. On a more positive note I didn't pay an arm and a leg for the hotel and I always enjoy what Dubai has to offer so still had a nice time but that was by no means because of anything I experienced at the Jebel Ali. I'm by no means a snob and have stayef in all sorts of 4 & 5 star accommodation in Dubai including non beach hotels but they have all done what they said on the tin,
this one definitely didn't. I was aghast at the place when I arrived but holidays to an extent are what you make them and what you pay for them! I'm happy that I fed my curiosity. The hotel is clean which is my number 1 priority wherever I go and the staff I encountered were nice and If you go by reviews on here then the overwhelming amount of reviewers love it. It didn't tick all my boxes sadly but if I got a good deal and it wasn't a 'special holiday' I'd come back for the SUN if nothing else!

I enjoyed my time but not because of anything Jebel Ali had to offer. If you are not used to The Madinat Jumeira & are not bothered about breathtaking rooms, views, service and food but instead are motivated by all you can drink for £70-£80 a day and are a newbie to Dubai then you won't know any different.

In a nutshell Jebel Ali reminds me of the Dubai version of the Costa Bravo or such a like and that's just the clientele!

I've come to realise that tripadvisor reviews are far from the holy grail but on the most part you get a good picture of a place before you go. On reflection the reviews I read were
overwhelmingly written by people who were happy with the money saved going all inclusive and not any special wow features of the facilities, staff or service given during their stay. It was my birthday the day I checked in and no one even noticed. It's a trend for me to spend my birthday most years in Dubai & I have always been greeted with a cake etc.

I hope you have found this review useful. The hotel is a nice hotel and pleasant but far from beautiful by any stretch of the imagination. I've been to Antalya and stayed in more beautiful hotels and that's in Turkey!!!

If you get a good deal then its a winner if not go elsewhere.

• Stayed August 2013
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, September 1, 2013
Dear moomooskye,

It is with great disappointment that I read your review, and it is clear that we have failed to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us.

I would like to sincerely apologise for any shortfall on this occasion. It is certainly not our intention to have any of our guests disappointed, and I can assure you that your feedback is extremely important allowing us to continually improve our services, and to make any necessary improvements.

Despite the above, I do hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your confidence in Jebel Ali Golf Resort, and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Just returned from a fantastic two weeks at the Jebel Ali Golf Resort and Spa, staying in the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel.

The rooms: I’ve read various reviews that describe the rooms at the hotel as ‘modest’ in size, but we did not feel that this was the case. Our first-floor room was spacious, with a king-size bed, two armchairs, desk and chair, and loads of storage. There are tea and coffee facilities and a well-stocked mini-bar. The bathroom had everything you need and Elemis Spa toiletries replenished daily. Our room was immaculately clean when we arrived, and this standard was maintained throughout our stay. All of the housekeeping staff we encountered were pleasant, polite, and efficient.

The facilities: The beach is kept beautifully clean, and there were always plenty of loungers to choose from, no matter what time we headed down there. You need to be quick off the mark to get loungers immediately adjacent to one of the pools. The pools were lovely and the chilled water was wonderful in the August heat. We found the infinity pool most pleasant to sit by, since there was a breeze down by the beach that took the edge off the hot temperatures. You will not be permitted to wear anything that isn’t specifically designed as swimwear in the water, so it may be wise to invest in a UV swimming t-shirt if you have fair skin and may require a cover-up. I got sunburnt on my back, despite my best efforts with the factor 50, and when I tried to wear a plain t-shirt in the pool to prevent further burning, the lifeguard told me to remove it or get out of the water. I then had an uncomfortable day trying to keep cool, whilst unable to spend any length of time in the pool. There’s a water-sports centre with a good range of options available, but of the various sports our travel agent advertised as being free of charge to people staying all inclusive, kayaking is the only one that you are allowed to do with no prior experience. I was disappointed by this, as I’d been looking forward to trying windsurfing, but decided I’d rather not pay for something I’d been led to believe would be free of charge. The resort is big, but there are loads of golf buggies and you can hitch a lift if you’re going a longish distance. The peacocks are nice to see and are something a bit different. The regular free shuttle buses from the hotel into Dubai were an excellent additional feature, which we used several times. They take the hassle out of organising taxis and waiting in taxi queues, and we didn’t mind that the journey took an hour or so.

The restaurants: The quality of food at JA is exceptional for an all-inclusive resort, and far exceeded my expectations. The breakfast and dinner provided at the main buffet restaurant, Ibn Majed, was much better than anything I’ve had at other all-inclusive hotels. Rosemary, Ayesha, and Kalhara were the staff here who really stood out to us for their friendliness and efficiency. The Sports Bar serves a range of British pub grub, and the quality is better than your average UK pub food. White Orchid (Asian fusion) was our favourite a la carte restaurant, and serves the best Thai green curry I’ve ever had. The service was poor on the second of our three visits, but we put this down to a one-off slip-up as it was excellent again on our third visit. White Orchid also does a good lunch offering, with stir-fry and barbecue options. The food at Divaz fish restaurant was excellent, and we loved the concept of choosing our raw fish and how it was cooked. The waitress called Ella and the manager at Divaz deserve a special mention for the warm welcome and service they provided. Shooters steak house also served exceptionally good food, and it was fun to be able to watch people shooting as we ate. La Traviata (Italian) was our least favourite a la carte restaurant, but the food here was still very good and this was only our personal preference. Mushref bar was a great place to relax and have a drink at the end of the day, and we thoroughly enjoyed the company of Sunil, the other staff, and the house band. My only negative comment regarding the restaurants is that it can be very difficult to secure reservations for dinner, even if you book days or a full week in advance. We were only able to secure tables to dine very early or fairly late, and we only managed one reservation at Shooters in the two weeks we were in the resort. This would be a massive problem for people who were only there for a few days. We also found that our first attempt at making dinner reservations through the Experience Desk had not been processed, meaning that we had to re-book for less convenient times.

The staff: JA should be extremely proud of all of its staff, who were all friendly, helpful, and a true credit to the resort. As well as those mentioned by name above, I would like to thank Dependra, who worked at the infinity pool bar, and Poojary, who helped us with our towels and beach umbrellas, for the friendly service they provided throughout our stay. Finally, I would like to commend JA for the medical care they provide to those unfortunate enough to need it. My husband fell playing volleyball and grazed his knee on the final day of our holiday, and another player damaged his toe. Both were immediately provided with water to drink and an umbrella for shade, and received first-aid attention from the on-site doctor in less than five minutes to ensure that their wounds did not become infected.

Overall, I would wholeheartedly recommend the Jebel Ali Golf Resort, and look forward to returning in the future.

Room Tip: Compare prices for the Hotel and Palm Tree Court before booking - Palm Tree Court is usually more ex...
Dear CRD01,

It was lovely to read your review, and I was happy to know that you would return in the future! I would like to thank you for your positive comments in relation to the resort, its facilities, the peacocks, the gardens, as well as the quality of food and drinks across all the restaurants.

You have also kindly mentioned that our associates were pleasant, polite and efficient, which I would like to thank you for, and some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure your compliments are passed on to them.

Please rest assured that we are very grateful indeed for the points you brought to our attention, and your feedback has been discussed with the management team in order to ensure that the similar occurrences are not repeated in the future.

Once again, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Nantwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Stayed 14 nights from 12th to 25th August 2013. This was the fifth time we have stayed at the
Jebel Ali Resort, all previous occasions having accommodation within the hotel (which is
fabulous,) this year we received an upgrade to the Palm Tree Court suites. Wow !!!
Spacious, modern, Luxury Bathroom, Jacuzzi bath, separate shower, bed big enough to sleep 6!!, large balcony overlooking beautiful gardens with streams and waterfalls. Modern flat
screen T.V. with game consoles ( not that the kids spent much time inside).
Quality and choice of Food Incredible, from A La Carte at White Orchid, Shooters,
La Traviata,, and (on the not to be missed) "Bateaux Cruise", Fresh fish (numerous varieties)
on Divaz floating restaurant, Buffet theme nights from around the world to relaxed meals at the Sports Bar.
The swimming pools are large and vary in depths, 3 of which have swim up bars. The lifeguards are very observant and we felt that our kids were safe under their watchful eyes. There is 1 seawater pool but this is only for "signature" and "royal jasmine" guests and was hardly occupied which I think is a shame as I would have liked to swim there. The beach and pool staff are very attentive and always willing to help. There is no problem getting sun beds. On the downside the pools are not child orientated, they have no slides, are not allowed inflatables, jumping or diving. Our kids like to swim but get bored doing 8 hours of it. I should point out that we were there last year whilst the building work was going on, there was only one pool open then and the rules were more relaxed around the pool i.e. they had lilo's and inflatable rings to play with in the pool.
Throughout our stay we were always greeted with smiling faces, and a genuine feeling that all
the staff went that extra mile to make sure your holiday would be one to remember.
You do have the choice of lazy days by the pools, with a plentiful supply of drinks, partake in
many of the water sports, golf on a quality testing course or take one of the frequent courtesy buses in to Dubai for a spot of shopping or site seeing.

Room Tip: Palm Tree Court if its within your budget.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear TheHartFamily2013,

As a loyal and returning guest to the resort it was a pleasure to read your review and your kind words in relation to all the facilities, including the accommodation and the dining options available at the resort. Your praise for our team who looked after you whilst staying with us is highly appreciated and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

At the resort we continually strive to meet and exceed our guest’s expectations, and it is therefore with regret I learned of your comments regarding the inflatables, jumping and diving in the pool. As a family resort, we promote and cater for a wide range of leisure activities and food and beverage services, specifically for all the customers’ needs and requests. We trust that you will understand that our choice of clientele is diverse and please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience or discomfort caused during your stay with us.

I look forward to having the pleasure of meeting you during your next stay with us, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Been to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!