Just returned from JA having spent 12days at resort. The resort is big with beautiful gardens with streams full of fish . Peacocks roam around resort. Beach very clean with lots of sun loungers.
Our room was on the second flor over looking the pool. Rooms are big very clean and well stocked with toiletries, dressing gowns,slippers,coffee and tea.
There are three pools one is an infinity pool the JA pool is great for children the only negative that the area Round pool needs to be powered clean everyday as the peacocks leave a mess had to ask for it to be cleaned but this is the only negative I have.
The food in the hotel is exceptional in all the restaurants and pool bars. Our favourites were the white orchid ,shooters and the Italian and the sports bar is great for lunch but all are very good. You need to book as soon as you arrive as it can be difficult to get a booking spoke to one guessed who said it was booked for three weeks no good if you are there for a week hotel needs a better policy for booking.
The breakfast in main restaurant is excellent wide variety of food. Captains bar is great for lunch . The wine in all restaurants are very good glass was filed as soon as you had finished one great service
All the staff are very curtiuos and a credit to the hotel. The waiter in the white orchid lounge is a credit he has your drink on the table as soon as you sit down sorry cant remember his name.
Lastly I must thank the management for the care they gave my 2 yr old grandson when he became very ill and had to be rushed to hospital on our first night. The care they gave him and my daughter providing transport to hospital , making sure his medication was delivered to the hotel, changing my daughters room to a garden room to let my daughter sit out side whilst her son slept . The nurse kept in touch everyday to make sure he was getting better. Thankfully he is OK now don't know what we would have done without the care given. If you have a medical concern there is a nurse on call 24hrs day.
Hopefully will be returning next year.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Hotel
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort
- Jebel Ali
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.