“Fabulous hotel, Fabulous wedding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

You added JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel to your Saves list
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Exit 13, Mina Jebel Ali | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #44 of 509 Hotels in Dubai
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fabulous hotel, Fabulous wedding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Just returned from 1 weeks stay at PalmTree Court Hotel, we were a party of 60 people from the UK attending our Daughters wedding on the beach there. From the moment we arrived we were all made to feel welcome and special. Our rooms were luxurious, the surrounding tropical gardens beautiful, and the atmosphere relaxed and friendly, Every restaurant we visted served great food with 5* service. The pools with their swim up bars were fab and the shaded infants pool brilliant for toddlers.The wedding itself was fantastic with staff going that extra mile to ensure we had the day we wanted. A huge Thankyou to the hotels Group Events manager Sandeep Govinder and his team who we cannot praise highly enough for ensuring we had a magical day we will all remember forever. We highly recommend this hotel, you'll be blown away by it's hospitality.

Room Tip: The palm tree court hotel is exceptional
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Dear 052013,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I was happy to know that you had a fantastic celebration of your daughter’s wedding at the resort!

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, and also your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you, some of whom you have personally acknowledged. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (381)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Lisbon, Portugal
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed for business in December 2012. All the staff was very friendly. Amazing service at La Fontana restaurant. Great food with an amazing view.
Pick up at the airport on time. It's far from Dubai downtown but if you are looking for some quiet place to relax, it is without any question, the right choice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Bruno F,

I am extremely pleased to know that you had enjoyed your stay with us, and I would also like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities, the service standards which you felt were amazing, as well as the selection of food that you enjoyed. In particular you have mentioned dining at La Fontana Restaurant which you felt was great!

Your positive comments in regards to my associates, whom you felt were very friendly, were very much appreciated, and I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Dorset
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

If you are looking to visit Dubai but want to stay outside it this is the hotel for you. A taxi into Dubai cost us the equivilant of £14 after midnight. Just be careful not to get a hotel taxi as they cost more and ensure the taxi puts their meter on as soon as you get into the car.
There is also a shuttle bus provided by the hotel into Dubai center and to the Malls everyday - just remember to put your name down the night before to get a spot.

JA Beach Hotel offers large rooms, gorgeous large bathrooms with a tub for 2 and seperate walk in shower, his and hers sinks etc. Very clean. The grounds are gorgeous, lush, streams, birds/peacocks wondering around. Very relaxing.
We played mini golf, my husband went sailing etc
It actually rained a couple of times but it was still warm and I went for a Facial at the spa to amuse myself. Plenty to do. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Palm court is the newer building, but think its all standard throughout really?
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Nadine Q,

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, the accommodation, as well as the grounds which you have kindly mentioned were gorgeous!

It was also a pleasure to read your praise for my associates who looked after you during your stay with us; I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort and in the near future.

Derby
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Just returned back from a 5 night stay to the jebel Ali Golf resort, travelling with my husband. We arrived in the early hours of the morning which appeared to be a hotel in the middle of nowhere, however in the broad light of day it is a beautiful resort. Everywhere was clean, the beach was lovely and the service of staff was very good. The only thing I would have a gripe about would be the service at the captains bar, the staff didn't seem as attentive as in other restaurants and service could be slow,breakfast seemed a little chaotic at times but that definitely improved a couple of days into our stay, it seemed to get more organised. we loved the White Orchid restaurant staff were lovely and the meal was great.
we stayed on the fourth floor over looking the golf course and marina, the room was adequate but perhaps a little small for 5 star hotel and the balcony was tiny.
Hotel is located about 40 minutes out of Dubai we took a city taxi which cost on average 90 Dh
but I believe there is a shuttle service to the Malls.

I would definitely recommend going all inclusive as drinks and meals are rather expensive.

We would definitely go back to the Jebel Ali resort all in all it was a lovely experience and pleasant few days away.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear loveholidaysDerby,

I would like to thank you for your compliments regarding the resort, its facilities, the overall cleanliness as well as the beach which you have kindly mentiones was lovely.

In regards to the area of improvement which you have highlighted, I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into these areas which allows us to continually improve.

Your praise for my team who looked after you, whilst staying with us is highly appreciated; I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

We have just enjoyed a nine night stay at the Jebel Ali Hotel. We were looking for a relaxing break,good food,warm weather, sea view, peace and quiet- and Jebel Ali delivered.
We felt totally spoilt. The room was clean and sheets changed every day on request. Restuarants were of a high standard and plenty of wine and cocktails offered to us at the bars and in all of the restuarants.
The staff could not have been more attentive, from the guy who put our towels on our sunbeds to the waiters in the Captains Bar, to the doorman who always met us with a smile.
You would have to be a very hard to please person not to give this resort an excellent review. We loved it and will definetly return in the near future.

Room Tip: We stayed in a garden view room on the fourth floor which had a lovely view over the marina, the gar...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Dear Annette m,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I was extremely pleased to read that you had enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, the accommodation as well as the food and beverages that you have enjoyed across the resort.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

Worst service in Dubai. Also the facilities can't handle all the people staying there. Really overcrowded and busy with children running wild everywhere. Also, the clientele the hotel seems to attract are perhaps the rudest I have ever seen. e.g. A couple with their towels strewn over 4 sun chairs because they "don't want bag on ground." (imagine it in a Russian accent.) There are much nicer hotels for the same price and cheaper even. A beach is not a substitute for service.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Johntyw,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent visit to Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It is with great disappointment that I read you review, which highlighted that you did not enjoy your stay with us. It is certainly not our intention to have any of our guests disappointed; however, it is clear that we have failed to meet your expectations in many ways during your stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any shortfall, and to allow me to take the necessary action for improvement, I would invite you to contact me directly on fredrik.reinisch@jaresorts.com to address your concerns in more detail.

I do hope that we will have an opportunity to restore your confidence in Jebel Ali Golf Resort, and once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Dubai
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We only came for a day trip to use the beach, pools and restaurants so can't comment on rooms. However after paying 440 aed to use their facilities we were very disappointed. The beach is dirty with no view, no waiter service and the sea is full of weeds. The pools are dated and too crowded we couldn't get sun loungers. The restaurant called captains was appalling we had to get our own menus and go to the bar to order food - the waiters don't walk around and ignore any requests. We asked three times for the kids menu and it never came! Also not enough high chairs! A really second class hotel I'm glad we didn't stay overnight or take out the annual membership like we were considering! I'll stick to Jumeirah hotels in future!!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Aquarius76,

It is with great disappointment that I read your review, and it is clear that we have failed to meet your expectations in many ways during your recent visit to the resort.

It is certainly not our intention to have any of our guests disappointed, and to allow me to understand more about your experience, and to restore your faith in Jebel Ali Golf Resort, I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your feedback in more detail. I can be contacted at fredrik.reinisch@jaresorts.com

I look forward to hearing from you, and to be able to have the opportunity to discuss your feedback in person.

Fredrik Reinisch

Been to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!