“Best relaxing and beach hotel away from city.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

You added JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel to your Saves list
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Exit 13, Mina Jebel Ali | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #40 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Best relaxing and beach hotel away from city.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

Best place to be away from city!!
5star service, super clean and staff very friendly.
Many activities offered with 4 pools and different selection of international cuisine.
+ baby play area!
We tried all type of rooms and always go there when we get the chance as we feel outside Dubai which give us the feeling of being on vacation/retreat.
Exceptional massage treatment - to do!!

• Stayed March 2013
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear PeggyAdy,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, the pools as well as the spa treatment which you have kindly mentioned were exceptional!

I do appreciate your positive comments for my asssociates whom you felt were very friendly. I will ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Be careful when looking at a map and mistaking this for being next to the Palm Jumeirah. It is located way north of the Palm Jumeirah, on the developing Palm Jebel Ali. In short it takes 45 minutes in a taxi from the airport to the hotel. I believe free transfers are on offer.
Small rooms and lots of Russians ;) but the resort is a nice relaxing break.
The beach is very nice and restaurants (esp. the Italian) are top class. Customer service is like nothing on earth, unless you're from the USA where it's the norm.
There is transport laid on to take one to the malls, but this does take a long time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear RMiddleton,

I was pleased to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilites, the beach, as well as the quality of food inLa Traviata Restaurant which you have kindly mentioned was top class.

I was disappointed to read your comments about the resorts location. I would lke to inform you that many of our guests enjoy the location which offers space and tranquility, with the option of going to the nearby malls and attractions which is just a short bus ride away. Please accept my sincere apologies if your expectations were not met in any way.

Sutton Surrey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

It's all very nice, but falls short of really good in many areas. It's miles outside Dubai city so be prepared for taxis or the odd timetable of the courtesy bus if you want to go to the Malls or The Palm. Pools clean and lots of lifeguards (really good). Nice beach but there are better near Dubai Marina. Food at the White Orchid restaurant (east Asian) excellent: elsewhere it's pretty ordinary, although the breakfast buffet is pretty good. Fish overcooked at the floating fish restaurant as was the steak at "Shooters". Still nice but nowhere near 5 star. Watch some of the ways to catch you for extras if you are on the all inclusive deal - the Teppanyaki table in the White Orchid is outside the deal which is not explained until you arrive and there is no "credit" for the meal you are not having (you pay the full price for it). They also serve European spring water rather than local unless you specify - also extra charges. The wi-fi is truly awful. Service is friendly everywhere but they just don't really get want good service looks and feels like. Like so much with this hotel it comes up just short.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Simon C,

I would like to thank you for your very kind words regarding the resort, and its facilities, the pools as well as the food in White Orchid Restaurant which you have kindly mentioned was excellent.

I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into the areas of improvement which you have highlighted, which allows us to continually improve so we can avoid such shortcomings in the future.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Zurich, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed 2 nights during the Easter weekend at Jebel Ali Beach hotel. First of all, we were really surprised how far away the resort is from downtown Dubai (60km from the airport), meaning you cannot take the full potential of all entertainment around Dubai. The hotel offers complementary shuttle buses but it takes 1h 15min to Dubai mall. We were glad that we stayed before in the financial district so we could explore the few sights in Dubai more. From the outside the hotel looks pretty old and worn down, the rooms however have been recently renovated. They are quite nice but a bit small for a beach resort. We only had breakfast and one dinner in the resort. The breakfast buffet is very nice and the Arabian night we tried also offered delicious specialities from all over the Middle East. The choice of restaurants is quite diverse (2 changing buffets every night, an Italian restaurant, an Asian restaurant etc.). During the Easter weekend the hotel was mainly frequented by families and Russian guests so we wouldn't recommend it for a romantic couples hide-out.

Pro's: The hotel offers a lot of different activities (golf, diving, horse riding, tennis etc.), the staff is quite nice, the food is quite good for such a highly frequented hotel

Con's: location (don't consider this one for a Dubai city trip), the beach (very crowded and stuck in between an industrial harbour and a semi finished highway), dress code (in a 5* hotel guests shouldn't be allowed to walk around in open shirts showing their beer belly at breakfast)

Overall, I don't consider the Jebel Ali Beach Resort very good value for money and not a 5* service level as labeled.

Room Tip: Do not bother with sea view as the view is spoiled with an industrial harbour and a semi-finished hi...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear tg81,

I like to thank you for your very kind word regarding the resort, our facilities and the activities, as well as the quality of the food across the resort, which you have kindly mentioned was very good.

I have noted your comments with regards to the size of the rooms which was not to your expectations. I would like to apologies for this, and I am happy to advise you that we do have our newly added Junior Suites and Suites at Palm Tree Court, which I can recommend for future stays.

I was sorry to read your comments with regards to the resorts location. Many of our guests enjoy the location which offers space and tranquility, with the option of going to the nearby malls and attractions which is just a short bus ride away.

I have also noted your comments in relation to the dress code policy, which we appreciate you taking the time to offer your comments and as such I have shared your comments with our Executive Assistiant Manager Incharge of Food and Beverage for further review.

Despite you dissappointment, I hope that we will have the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very much enjoyed the holiday a complete place where you will get everything you needed lots of fun both business and family groups ,service make a big differnce very very polite and attentive staff in all areas,greeted everywhere with smile!!!! what a joy!!! recommend to any one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Dear wccanalysis,

I would like to thank you for your kind words about the resort as well as the facilities, and I was so happy to read that you had an enjoyable holiday.

I would also like to thank you for your kind words about our associates who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

Our most favorite hotel in dubai, its very chilled out, the beach and the pool are lovely, we absolutely loved it.

My husband and i with our 2 year old boy had a wonderful time, cant wait to go back!

It gets too dark at night, so maybe they can plan anything for entertainment, however we were so worn out by the morning sun and fun, so we didnt mind to just chill out.

Room Tip: Our room was perfectly located by the beach, ground floor.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dear sarah_mahmoud,

I was pleased to read that you had an amazing weekend with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities as well as the pool and beach which you have kindly mentioned were lovely.

I can assure you that the management team and I are now looking into the area of improvement which you have highlighted, which allows us to continually improve.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed 12 March to 19 March, and yet again had a fantastic time. The staff in the restaurants and bars are as good as ever and could not do enough for us. We really enjoyed the refurbished White Orchid and the new swimming pool by the beach, what a view! Had my usual trip to the spa, and the service is amazing!
Can't wait to go back in a few months time!

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Justdive,

As a regular and loyal guest to the resort, it was very enjoyable to read your review, and I would like to thank you for your kind words regarding the resort, its facilities, as well as your kind words about the swimming pool, the Spa and ofcourse for the refurbishment of White Orchid Restaurant.

I do appreciate your praise with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us, and I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Been to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!