“Great stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

You added JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel to your Saves list
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Exit 13, Mina Jebel Ali | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #39 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Great stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

Spent a weekend March (14-15-16) there for a wedding, and was really impressed.
Breakfast buffet was one of the bests I've seen in some time, and the service above par.
The palm court rooms are just stunning, with peacocks running wild everywhere :)
Maybe the only downside was that it was really crowded, and kids hogging the pool bar, but quite understandable since it's the peak season.
My only recommendation would probably be to have some kind of 'adults only' pool.
Other than that, I really enjoyed my stay, and would definitely come back.

Room Tip: Palm court rooms are just wonderful.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Charles_Gh,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, the breakfast which you felt was the best that you have seen, as well as the hotel room which have kindly mentioned has a stunning views.

I have noted the areas for improvements which you have highlighted, and your welcomed feedback has been shared with my management team, and I would like to apologise for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (330)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

We stayed here with our two young children in February half term. We were very happy with this resort. Visited Dubai many times over the years but this was our first time at this resort and being all inclusive. Rooms were excellent. We had a garden suite which was very spacious, clean, HUGE luxurious bathroom!!!! Pools were great. Several to choose from ranging from a baby pool to an adult's only pool. Lovely landscaped gardens with waterfalls and peacocks roaming around. Food was fantastic. Had the choice to dine in many restaurants throughout the resort. We ate in several different restaurants and they were all fantastic. The italian restaurant was lovely. Great choice of venues and food throughout. Staff very helpful and friendly. The only negative comment I would say is that it is advertised as a family friendly hotel and indeed we met lots of families on our stay but there wasn't anything to do for the children after dinner. We and lots of other families tended to eat dinner then go back to our rooms. Other than this though the resort is lovely and would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Tanya1_12,

I am extremely pleased to know that you had an excellent stay with us, and that you enjoyed the All Inclusive package. I would like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities, the pool and the gardens. You have also kindly mentioned that the hotel was well-equipped, has spacious rooms with a huge luxurious bathroom, as well as the standard and selection of food that you enjoyed, in particular La Traviata Restaurant.

Please rest assured that we are very grateful indeed for the points you brought to our attention, and your feedback on TripAdvisor has been discussed in detail and actions have or are in the process on being implemented to improve in the areas mentioned.

You have also kindly mentioned that our associates were friendly and helpful, which I would like to thank you for, and I will ensure your compliments are passed on to them.

dundee scotland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

have just come back from our holiday in the Jebel Ali Hotel. we have been 6 times in this hotel and just love it. the staff always remember us and the food is excellent. my husband put on half a stone.!! the beach is fantastic and the weather was so good. cant wait to go back in september and see everyone again. we had a lovely meal in shooters restaurant one night and also in the Orchid. you need to go all inclusive as this is the best deal.

Room Tip: we always like sea facing rooms
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ronnies40,

As a returning guest to the resort, it was a pleasure to read that you had an amazing holiday, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, the beach, the All Inclusive package which you found to be good value. You have also kindly mentioned that you enjoyed the food in our restaurants across the resort, in particular the White Orchid and Shooters.

I do appreciate your positive comments with regards to my team who looked after you whilst staying with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

We were so excited to have a day visit to the beach and have brunch in one of the restaurants and see the possibility of having a gym, pool & beach membership. I rang the hotel and enquire about the posibilities .The Call center lady was so upbeat and very helpful, she told me that you don't need a booking for the buffet lunch and a beach pass for the day. Upon arrival to the main gate we were stopped at the security entrance and a member of staff from Finance I suppose approached our car and informed us that outside guests are not allowed today without further enquiry. There was no welcome or warmth as expected and I felt so embarrassed with the way he spoke to us which i found to be rude. I explained to him that we spoke with the Call Center and they informed us that we can come. He requested money for the buffet lunch to have access which we paid for the three of us and three vouchers were provided. We were not given directions and at the same time which restaurant in particular. We assumed we will be informed at the hotel by the hostesses. We parked our car and went to the lobby and was directed to the beach by one staff member but she was not sure of were the buffet barbarcue buffet lunch was. When we managed to find our way to the beachside there were more than one restaurant so we had to approach one gentlemen at the one of the restaurant with a gazebo. He must have been the EAM as written on the badge. He was helpful but his directions were not satisfactory .After explaining to him that staff we met had no clue of were this place is and our history of getting lost I expected more clear directions or preferably someone to walk a few steps with us. A gentle man In a buggy realized that we were going to the wrong path so he stopped and directed us to Le Fontain were we had our lunch.

The buffet lunch was amazing, the food was fresh, delicious and the very tasty and the waiters were so efficient. It's a real deal and value for money. The beach experience was great and the lifeguards so attentive . Will definitely come back

• Stayed March 2013
Dear Tinashe16,

I would like to thank you for your very kind word regarding the resort, as well as the quality of the food across the resorts which you have mentioned was amazing.

I was also pleased to read your personal compliments with regards to my team who looked after you during your stay, whom you have kindly mentioned were efficient, helpful and attentive. I would however like to offer my sincerest apologies that you felt that the service was not always consistent. Please rest assured that emphasis is given to training in hospitality and customer service, as we strive to maintain our tradition of providing exceptional service to our guests.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

We were so happy with this hotel we didn't leave the resort all week! Fabulously comfy beds and wonderful staff who go out of their way to ensure your happiness.Great range of food and drinks on the all inclusive menu, and more than enough restaurant options - all with amazing food (really good quality). Lovely landscaped gardens and pool areas with loads of sunbeds (and parasols). Gorgeous white sandy beach, three pools (2 have swim-up bars), one pool is a 'quiet, adult only' area. Only slight negative I can possibly think of is there were lots of families with lots of children; also the room balconies are quite small, but as we spent most of our time out of the room this didn't bother us at all. We never go back to the same place twice, but with 30 degrees and solid sunshine in the first week of March plus the great all inclusive option, I think we will be extremely tempted! Top marks to the lovely manager Fredrick who made time to speak to everyone at the manager's cocktail party, what a delight to be asked if there was anything else that could possibly be done to improve our holiday - our answer was no :-)

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear ALittleBitSpoiled,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I was extremely pleased to learn that you had a very great stay on the All Inclusive package. I would also like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities, in particular the pool and beach, the garden’s, as well as the quality of the food and drinks that you enjoyed during your stay with us. I was also happy to read that you enjoyed the rooms, and felt that the beds were lovely and comfortable.

I have noted the areas for improvements which you have highlighted, and your welcomed feedback has been shared with my management team. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Your praise for our associates is much appreciated, and I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Stayed here in Feb 2013 for a mini break. This is a great hotel with outstanding facilities and is more a holiday hotel than a business hotel which can be an issue with some of the hotels in Dubai, especially the ones closer to the airport. The hotel is probably a 30-45 min drive from the airport (dependent on the time you arrive and local traffic conditions). The hotel offers complimentary transport to all the Malls so you can save on taxi costs and once you are at the Malls you have easy access to the Metro which is cheap and excellent for travelling around Dubai so don't let the distance put you off choosing this hotel.

We stopped in a club level room which offered a seperate bedroom and lounge area with a lovely view of the Arabian Gulf. Our package included breakfast in the club lounge but we always had breakfast in the main restaurant which was excellent - a great range and a choice that suit everyone and it serves breakfast until 11am which is great for the first few jet lagged days. We also ate there in the evening which again was a buffet style which suited us with a different country theme every evening. The hotel offers a number of a la carte restaurants which all looked excellent with great menus. One word of warning though there are only a couple of resaturants open for lunch and they tend to get very busy around 12-2pm so plan your time accordingly. We were staying on an all inclusive basis which made it very easy to get drinks, snacks etc with out having to worry about carrying money or cards about.

The main pool and all the other facilities are lovely with plenty of beds available although we were staying during a quiet period - this may not be the case if the hotel is at full capacity though.

Some other reviewers have commented on the noise of the plane taking off interuppting their stay - the plane is a small sea plane which takes off maybe once or twice a day and the noise is far less than a jet plane (imagine the noise of a lorry driving past you and you get a similar idea of the noise level) I personally didn't find the noise intrusive at all.

In summary it was great hotel - its perfect for families with plenty of child friendly places, great for couples with nice quiet places.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms do have genuine sea views and get the sun on the balcony for most of the days.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear James I,

It was a pleasure to read your review, and I was extremely pleased to read that you had a very good stay on the All Inclusive package. I would also like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities, the pools, as well as the rooms which you have mentioned have a lovely view.

You have also kindly mentioned that the food was lovely, in particular the breakfast, which you found to be excellent and offered a wide selection.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Staff couldn't do enough for us. Excellent facilities. Loved that breakfast was available until 11. Very safe. Nice elemis toiletries and bottled water in the room every day. I like the all inclusive package. Would definitely go back.

Room Tip: cheapest rooms are small so if you can afford a bit more then opt for the bigger room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Elle75_9,

I would firstly like to thank you for your very positive feedback, and it was a pleasure to read your review. I was pleased to learn that you had enjoyed your stay on the All Inclusive package.

I would also like to thank you for your compliments and praise for the associates who looked after you. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are shared with them.

I look forward to personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Been to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!