“Night entertainment guaranteed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel

You added JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel to your Saves list
JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Exit 13, Mina Jebel Ali | PO Box 9255, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #42 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Strasbourg, France
“Night entertainment guaranteed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Hello, we stayed 2 weeks in the Palm Tree Court & Spa in october 2012. The hotel is very good, clean, very good quality of meals and beverages, big choice of restaurants. But the last five years we are going there for the band "Wild Strawberries" playing in the Mushrefs Bar every evening. Before the "Wild Strawberries" we were going to Dubai center to have fun, because we are going to this hotel since 2000. It's improving their facilities and quality from year to year. The members of the band are nice, they know how to make animation and they know how to please to the customer

Room Tip: Book in the palm tree court, rooms are large and clean
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Arlette H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Palm Tree Court.

As a loyal and regular visitor to the resort, it was a pleasure to read that you had an amazing time!

I would also like to thank you for your very kind words in relation to the resort and it facilities, the entertainment as well as for the quality of food and beverages across all the restaurants.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Palm Tree Court in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Fredrik Reinisch

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (363)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I would never have stayed so far out of Dubai but my husband was working for a few days in this area and I am so glad we did, this place is its own little paradise.

When you stay here you have a few decisions to make... Firstly where to lay on your sun lounger? Do you head for the beach (which is beautiful) or one of the many pools of which one is an adults only pool, for my four days here I experienced them all (they all have lifeguards too). You will never be short of a sunlounger at this resort either which is a refreshing change. I thought the man driving around in the golf buggy selling drinks was a great idea.

The staff are very courteous and I couldn't believe how many staff were in the gardens ensuring it looked stunning and it certainly did. I did have a problem with my safe but the speedy response by the staff was excellent, they were there in minutes and resolved it, excellent service but then I didn't expect anything else from this resort.

The resort has stables and an animal corner (which I couldn't find) but I did put that on my comment card when leaving and did receive an email from the manager acknowledging my comments which you do not tend to get.

We went to a couple of the restaurants - the marina sports bar, La Traviata and the Captains bar outside and we throughly enjoyed them all and the food was great.

To get to this hotel from the airport costs 130AED and our return trip was 200AED in the hotel car.

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel and we will defintely staying here again, no question.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear topcat1972,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

It was a pleasure to read your kind words about the resort, and I was so pleased to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

I was happy that you enjoyed the facilities that we have available, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities as well as for the pools and the gardens.

I would like to also thank you for your kind words regarding the associates who looked after you during your stay, and I will ensure that these compliments are shared with them.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future.

Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

This hotel used to be renowned for it's beautiful beach but alas, the inevitable building work taking place over Dubai and meant that the sea is now rather cloudy and the view is not great. However, the gardens are still lovely with peacocks wandering around and fish in the streams and little brooks that dot the resort.

In addition, customer service is excellent. We were checked in later than we would have liked. A polite complaint to the duty manager resulted in a chilled bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room that evening. This is truly excellent customer service. The hotel went the extra mile. They didn't need to but they did and as a result we told all our firends, posted it on Facebook and made sure that all friends and family coming to the UAE, spend a night there.

The food at the White Orchid was truly wonderful - fresh, unusual and pretty good value for money. There was lots to do and even a football area big enough to keep my children happy.

All in all a wonderfully relaxing stay in a classic hote.

Room Tip: -The rooms in the Palm Court are quieter and newer. -The mini zoo is great for small children
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear cromerty,

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, its facilities, the food and beverges across the resort as well as the customer service which you have kindly mentioned was excellent!.

I was sorry to read your comments regading the nearby construction, which is beyond our control; however I would like to express my sincere apoligies for any discomfort caused during your stay.

I look forward to having the pleasure of personally welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the near future, and once again thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Really cant think of anything negative to say about our second new year stay . Lovely hotel with large gardens ,fabulous marina ,laid back atmosphere & great restaurants. The white Orchid serve the best dim sum & sushi & the pinot isnt too bad either .The new years eve celebrations & fireworks were great fun .The city is within easy reach via the hotel shuttle bus to the ibn Battuta metro link .

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Fredrik R, General Manager at JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear nannarmarsh,

Thank you for your sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

As a returning guest, it was a pleasure to read your review, and I was pleased to read that you decided to stay with us during the New Years festive season. I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort, it facilities, as well as the food and beverages that you enjoyed especially at theWhite Orchid Restaurant.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort in the future.

Dehesa de Campoamor, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We have stayed in 5 star locations, all inclusive, all over the Caribbean and Mexico, and been on a top class cruise, so did wonder what it would be like in Dubai, especially as this was to be our first holiday away over Christmas and New Year. We were not disappointed.
First Impressions were that the hotel is quite far out from Central Dubai, and isolated with nothing else around. This is not a problem as the hotel shuttle bus will take you to the nearest Mall for shopping (Ibn Battuta) nice mall, not all flashy and full of designer shops, You can catch the metro from here, very cheap, reliable, clean and easy to use. Emirates Mall and Dubai Mall very much more designer and spectacular. Karama Market a fun bartering shopping experience.

On Arrival we were dealt with efficiently, and although we were early, our room was ready and we were able to get straight into holiday mode.

The room (we paid for standard sea view) was on the 3rd floor with a good view of the pool, garden, beach and marina. What you also see is the Jebel Ali Port in the near distance to your right and the unfinished Jebel Ali Palm directly in front of you. This is a bit of a disappointment at first, but then soon forgotten. The room, bathroom and balcony are not big, but clean and well equipped.

The beach and pools were excellent.The adult only pool great for a quiet dip. All the pools were heated.
The restaurants offered to best of everything, and the choice of venues was great.

The all inclusive option was in my opinion the only way to stay here. The value this option offered was excellent. If you are staying here for a relaxing holiday, you will have to eat and drink here, as there is nowhere else around to eat, so all inclusive is a must.

The staff throughout the Hotel are a credit to the JA Resort. Each and every one, across the whole hotel were courteous and helpful and honestly seemed to enjoy their jobs. Everyone has a friendly greeting. The other most noticeable thing is that NOBODY expects to get tips.

The beach attendant Poojary, was great, and helped everyday with getting our sunbeds and towels ready.

Sharjan at the 7th floor bar mixed an excellent cocktail and we always had a good chat with him, whilst having our aperitifs before dinner.

I could name many many others, but the list would go on and on, there was not one member of staff that did not impress us.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are north facing, and the view of the hotel grounds is good, the sea view is of the u...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear costachrissy,

It was a pleasure to read your comments on the resort, in particular about the All Inclusive package, the facilities available at the resort and the associate whom you have personally acknowledged. I will ensure that your compliments are shared with them

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

We spent an excellent 7 days at this hotel over the new year all inclusive and can say it was excellent. The food and the standard of service was of a very high standard. The rooms were clean and well appointed, we had a beach view. The staff were all friendly and polite and could not be more helpful. The only disadvantage to us was as a couple we were there at a time when there was a lot of children. it would have been nice if there was a little bit more adults only areas in general as well as in the resturants. I would deffinately recommend the resort and the hotel.

Room Tip: Go for sea view
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Cathy W,

I was pleased to read that you had an excellent time, and I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the resort and its facilities.

I have noted your comments with regards to children at the resort. As a family resort, it can sometimes be challenging to control individual behaviour of our guests: however, we do endeavor to ensure that all our guests are comfortable during their stay.

I do appreciate your positive comments and praise for my team who looked after you during your stay with us. I will definitely ensure that your compliments are passed on to them.

Zurich
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Exellent food in all restaurants. Very friendly staff in all sectors. The rooms in the main building are extremly small, not like a realy 5 Star Hotel. New years eve celebration was o.k., but not worse the extra money, payment was compulsery.
Special attention should be given in the MAWLA MODELING SALON:
Its not run by the hotel. Quality ist very bad (Manicure) and they rip you off. In our case they cheated on us. Negotiations one day later were not possible

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear Aspitz,

I would like to thank you for your kind words in relation to the food and beverages, whicht you have kindly mentioned were excellent.

We value all feedback which allows us to continually improve our products and services, and I was extremely disappointed to read your feedback regarding your unfortunate experience at our in house salon. I would like to sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort caused, and I will ensure that I share your feedback with the management of the salon, which as you have mentioned is managed externally. I would like to assure you that we take all feedback on all customer service very seriously, even for our external partners who are operating at the resort. I would like to thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor, and we do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Jebel Ali Golf Resort.

Fredrik Reinisch

Been to JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!