My Partner and I have just returned from a week's break at the Jebel Ali. We had never been to Dubai before and so did not know what to expect. Friends of ours had stayed at the Jebel Ali previously and recommeded it to us. Our first impression of the hotel was that it was quite a way out from the main centre of Dubai, we hadn't realised how far, but it didn't cause us an issue. However, there is a bus shuttle service that runs throughtout the day and taxis are fairly reasonable, the metro system is also very efficient, good value and easy to use!
We had a sea facing room on the second floor, the bedroom was well equipped and very comfortable and cleaned every day . The views you get from your room include the unfinished Jebel Ali palm directly in front (bit of an eye sore) and in the distance to the right hand side, the busy port of Dubai.
All of the staff that we met across all areas of the hotel were very helpful, all going out of their way to help us. Food was first class, we especially liked the main buffet restaurant in the hotel and the Italian restaurant! WE had lunch every day on the beach bar- good place to people watch!
Lovely sandy beach, with plenty of sun beds available.
The sunset views at the end of a long day on the beach are stunning and best enjoyed with a cold beer!
We are not golfers so never used the golf course, but did use the gym which is well equipped for a week's stay.
All in all a very enjoyable week's break at the Jebel Ali.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Hotel
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort
- Jebel Ali
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 260 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Otel, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.