This was our third stay at this hotel and in many ways was like visiting an old friend!!
We last stayed here in 2008 and yes things are considerably more expensive. This though is more to do with less favourable exchange rates than anything else.
As previously we stayed on the 5th floor and had access to the Peacock lounge where the staff are outstanding! It is probably worth paying the premium for these rooms, however we did miss the complimentary pre-dinner drinks not available during Ramadan!
Tour companies should be more up front about about how Ramadan compromises what is normally on offer in Dubai hotels. I know that one does briefly refers to it.
That said though we had a thoroughly enjoyable time.
We ate mainly at Shooters, La Traviata and the Sports Bar and couldn't fault any of them.
This is an excellent hotel, underpinned by wonderful staff, well worth a visit if you want a quiet, relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of downtown Dubai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the golden shores of the Arabian Gulf, the Jebel Ali Beach Hotel at the award-winning Jebel Ali Golf Resort features 231 standard rooms and suites over 5 floors. In addition to the palm-lined private beach and temperature-controlled swimming pools, the resort also features a 9-hole golf course with golf academy, 80-berth marina, horse riding stables, a variety of different restaurants and bars and The Spa, a purpose-built wellness facility overlooking the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your JA Jebel Ali Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort And Spa
- Jebel Ali Golf Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Hotel Dubai
- Jebel Ali Golf Resort Spa