“Good business standard” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai

You added Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai to your Saves list
Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Near Dubai International Airport, Casablanca Street, Al Garhoud, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #80 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Zurich, Switzerland
“Good business standard”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was my second stay at the Al Bustan Rotana. The staff is very professional and highly customer oriented, all procedures were fast and smooth. The breakfast buffet is of high standard and quality and offers a global variety for almost all tastes. The different restaurants are of high quality and the service level is great. Room design is a little bit outdated but clean and room services are reliable. Beds are good quality. The pool area is not very "fancy" and don't expect a great view – the windows are only cleaned frequently.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Slim_Zaiane, General Manager at Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the tripadvisor survey.

We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us and were happy with our services and facilities. You are welcome to come again for another memorable experience at our Hotel.

I look forward to seeing you again at the Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai and assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Slim Zaiane

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Australia and UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We continue to use this hotel annually on our stopovers between Australia and the UK. All we require is relaxation for a few days and this is the most perfect place for it. Not at all touristy it gives us the peaceful calm atmosphere we crave.
Over eight years the standards have been maintained...and these are excellent standards. The staff are very smartly dressed, efficient and cater for your every need with a smile and personal warmth...we have not encountered better service anywhere. Breakfast also is the very best of any hotel we have been to...genteel atmosphere and incredible choice beautifully displayed.
It is our favourite hotel ever...and we have been to quite a few!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Slim_Zaiane, General Manager at Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you for your positive review following your recent stay with us during your recent stopover from Australia to the UK. It is great to see that you are constantly enjoying your peaceful stay with us at Al Bustan since almost 8 years.

We are very delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay at Al Bustan Rotana Dubai and that you have find our team very helpful and professional. Please be assured that all your comments are well noted and truly appreciated by all our team.

We certainly look forward to welcome you again during your next visit to Dubai .

Regards
Abu Dhabi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel recently for two night while on a business trip. I must say that I was positively surprised with the level of attention with their service.
I received a very nice welcome fruit basket with dates and nuts, with their compliments.
But the most surprising encounter was with the chef at the egg station for the buffet breakfast. I asked for sunny side up eggs. When I picked it, I asked if they added salt or pepper, they replied negatively.
So I took my plate, and added some salt and pepper.
A few minutes later, when I went to get some additional items, the same chef approached me and asked if the sunny side up eggs with a pinch of salt and pepper is my choice, and he noted it for my coming days..... I find this truly attentive.
On the day I was leaving, I asked for a late check out and got it up to 4pm. Which was very convenient to finish my meetings.
Overall great stay

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Slim_Zaiane, General Manager at Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, September 28, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor, we are glad to read that you had a great stay with us. Your comments regarding our team customer service is noted and truly appreciated.

Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I recently had to find a hotel at the last minute in Dubai because my flight to Nairobi, Kenya was cancelled (their international arrivals hall burned down!). While I got a lot of run-around and no assistance whatsoever from the airline (Emirates) I went down the line of hotel desks near the baggage area at Dubai Airport.

Most of the booths were closed but the booth for the Al Bustan Rotana was not only open, one of the staff came and asked me if I needed a room because the Nairobi flight was cancelled.

Long story short, the Al Bustan Rotana is a very good hotel with excellent customer service. Jennifer, the staff at the airport booth went out of her way to assist me including arranging for my checked bag to be retrieved from Emirates (I spent more than 4 hours trying to get it back) and delivered to the hotel.

This was my second stay at the Al Bustan Rotana and both times I have been impressed with the great customer service. The rooms are modern and clean, the decor is very masuline (browns) and the hotel is conveniently located to the airport. They also arranged airport transport both times, which was convenient.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Slim_Zaiane, General Manager at Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor, we are glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us during your trip to Nairobi. Your comments regarding our team customer service is noted and truly appreciated.

Auckland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We enjoyed our stay -very comfortable bed & good sleep - very handy to airport - make sure you have the fabulous breakfast - way better than the Emirates Lounge. Staff very helpful & professional. Very nice. Would definitely stay again

Room Tip: I always ask for quiet room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor, we are glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you find our hotel much better than the Emirates lounge.

Your comments regarding our team and our great breakfast offering is noted and truly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back to Al Bustan Rotana Dubai in the not too distant future.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed there between conection flights in Dubai. Just close to the airport, it has a beatiful lobby and the staff is helpfull. Restaurants has alternatives opening times what is also good when leaving early or arriving late. The rooms are fare based on the rate. Good option if you need to stay close to the airport.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor, we are glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Your comments regarding the helpfulness of our team and the great offer of our many restaurants is noted and truly appreciated.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I frequently stay at Al Bustan Rotana when I need to be at work first thing and I don't want to drive up from AbuDhabi. The staff is welcoming and respond quickly if there is an issue. The room is comfortable, although the decor is very much in the 80's (and not in a fun chic way), especially in the bathroom. Internet speeds are okay, although pretty dependent on the location of your room. Room service is good and the restaurants have tasty meals.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor, we are glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us every time you stay with us when you arrive from Abu Dhabi.

Your comments regarding our team is noted and truly appreciated and please note that we have started an ongoing soft refurbishment plan for our hotel in order to address certain areas that needed to have some touch up. We look forward to welcoming you back to Al Bustan Rotana Dubai in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Been to Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai? Share your experiences!