I stayed in the Al Bustan Rotana on a recent business trip and I'm really happy with the hotel and would return. The rooms are very large and well fitted, I had also a small balcony, facing the pool area.
The area of th ehotel is not the nicest, but very convenient if your business is around the airport area.
The only thing that was not satisfactory was check-in - which seemed to take ages. The clerk did hos best, but after half an hour he managed to get me a room.
The breakfast is very good - though very busy when I was there as it was the Eid vacation and apparently all hotels in Dubai was fully booked.
Would definitely go there again.
- Also Known As:
- Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai Hotel Dubai
- Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai Hotel
- Al Bustan Rotana Hotel Dubai
- Al Bustan Rotana
- Al Bustan Rotana Hotel
- Al Bustan Rotana Dubai
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just minutes from Dubai International Airport, set amongst some of the city's finest landmarks and with easy access to the Trade Center, exhibition halls, major business districts and shopping malls, the Al Bustan Rotana-Dubai is the ideal venue for business or leisure. 275 elegant guest bedrooms and suites, including the Club Rotana Executive Floor, with dedicated reception, boardroom, and exclusive Club Lounge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Al Bustan Rotana - Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.