“A Superb Hotel ... The Only Choice When Visiting Dubai ...” 5 of 5 stars

Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Al Sufouh Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #11 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A Superb Hotel ... The Only Choice When Visiting Dubai ...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2010

My friend and I stayed at Mina A' Salam for a week towards the end of April 2010. This is our second visit to this hotel and once again, it lived up to our expectations. On arrival, we were upgraded to a deluxe Ocean View room which was immaculately prepared for our arrival. The service we experienced throughout our stay was, without exception, outstanding. All staff lived up to the hotel's stated values 100%. I'd like to give a particular mention to the staff at the beach/pool - whether providing you with towels, drinks, lollies, fruit or food, all were smiling, polite and extremely helpful! Complimentary half board was included in our stay and this is a fantastic deal - the quality of the food and the service we experienced at Segreto and The Wharf both deserve a mention. I look forward to our next visit. There may be newer and more 'hip' hotels in Dubai, but I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. Mina A' Salam is outstanding in all aspects. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with friends
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, May 3, 2010
Dear Guest,

It is very pleasing to read your positive review of your holiday with us at Mina A’Salam. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

In particular, I highly appreciate you mentioning our staff at the beach and pool areas who were able to make your stay with us special and for recognizing them for their service as well as the quality of food and service at Segreto and The Wharf.

Likewise, we certainly look forward to your next visit. Thank you so much for making Mina A’ Salam as your preferred hotel.

Mahmoud Sakr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

This was my 3rd visit to the Mina - and it just gets better and better. Stayed exec/premium and this is just so worth while. Staff are outstanding and just not able to do enough. Outstanding!! Nowhere in Dubai comes close to The Mina!! Any questions - just ask : [--]

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Birmingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2010

I went over to Dubai with my Father's partner and we had a fantastic time. At the hotel, you have to get water taxis in between the different parts, which is a lovely touch especially at night. We went to the Thai restaurant and there was so much choice, but I really fancied a certain curry...the team went out of their way and provided exactly what I wanted, off the menu! By the pool during the day waiters come round with fruit skewers and spray you with evian to cool you down (free of charge may I point out, unlike in places like Egypt). At lunch if you ask for ketchup they even produce these little miniature heinz bottles, new one per customer. The room was lovely, had everything we needed and was SO comfy! The people couldn't have been more helpful, food was fantastic and I couldn't fault the services provided.

An all round brilliant hotel - and I have been all round the world!

• Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, April 28, 2010
Dear Guest,

I am very pleased to know that you had a fantastic time at Mina A’ Salam. Thank you for sharing your feedback and for recommending our Hotel.

In particular, I sincerely appreciate you acknowledging the efforts of our colleagues by the pool as well as at Phai Thai restaurant at Al Qasr who ensured your dining experience was very special.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Resort in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Well, the title says it all really. This hotel is beautiful there really is nothing to fault about it even if i tried, rooms are beautiful, staff are amazingly helpful and friendly, breakfast is lovely, beach is out of this world, you even get ice lollies and cold towles brought to you while you sunbathe! Close to the water park (easy walking distance) Must take a ride around in the golf buggy, and a ride on the boat around the hotel complex. Really there is nothing else to know, this hotel goes down as one of the best I have stayed in I will 100% be returning !

Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, April 23, 2010
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us at Mina A’ Salam and that you have rated us as one of the best hotel you have stayed in. Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor and for indicating you would recommend our Resort.

We certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Mina A’ Salam.

Holland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

I am a regular traveler to Dubai. (business/Leisure) last february I went 2 times to Dubai. I always stay at the Mina A' Salam, but unfortunately for my second stay they were fully booked and I booked a room at the Westin Marina. All I can say is that once you enjoyed the service, the perfect beach and the rooms at the MAS, you truly feel uncomfortable in any other hotel!

In one word: PERFECT

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

The people are so nice
Best in class hotel of Dubai
rooms are the best i ever see

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, April 18, 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind compliments on Mina A’ Salam.

I appreciate you recommending our Hotel on TripAdvisor and for your very positive rating of your experience. I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future.

Halifax
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2010

We have enjoyed the hotel from the start till the very last day.
The staff was very friendly and always made time to talk to us. Everybody was smiling all the time and the smiles where from the heart. They were prepared to go the extra mile for us, just to make us feel at home. We were treated like real guests not just another customer.
The room was kept very clean and every day the evening service was a surprise because of folded animal shapes (made of towels) and the small gifts the maid left on our bed.
Breakfast was a feast of colors and choice, something for every taste. In the evening we enjoyed to walk along the water front and take a boat trip, it was like a fairy tale with all the sparkling lights.
The whole Jumeirah compound was kept very clean and all the public washrooms were attended to immaculate.
There were fresh flowers everywhere and every day we received fruits in our room.
We have travelled all over the world and have been in many hotels, but we must say that Mina A' Salam is among the best.
We will return, and next time I will take my parents and I am sure that they will enjoy all the above mentioned things, plus all the other surprises, like the turtle sanctuary, the Souk, the many restaurants, the buggy rides, the clean white beaches, the pool, the gym, the bus shuttle to the mall but most of all the friendly staff.
We can recommend this hotel without hesitation!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, April 17, 2010
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your holiday with us at Mina A’ Salam. I am very pleased to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your time and that you find our Hotel as one of the best in the world. It is always an excellent feeling to learn that my team created another memorable experience to our guests.

I appreciate you recommending our Hotel and I certainly look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back with your parents in the near future.

Mahmoud Sakr

Been to Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah? Share your experiences!