“Yep - one of the best hotels ive been to.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
JUMEIRAH WINTER FLAVOURS
Ranked #9 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
Preston
“Yep - one of the best hotels ive been to.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

We keep coming back here – you just can’t fault it – when you pay good money you expect results and the Mina always does – we have tried other hotels – but keep on coming back here – but the Al Quasr next door is just as good, but then they are all linked.
Don’t hesitate in booking – it’s in the best place – loads going on, and a great hotel – wish I was there now!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear Guest

On behalf of the team, I would like thank you for your loyal patronage towards Mina A'Salam and for recommending our hotel via TripAdvisor.

I am delighted to read from your review that we once again managed to live up to your expectations. All you comments are highly appreciated and I will certainly share them with the team.

Once again, thank you for posting a review and we all look forward to welcoming you and your family back to your favourite hotel, Mina A'Salam hopefully in the very near future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (271)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Liverpool, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stayed in this hotel 8-15 june 2013.

it was so beautiful and luxurious and the service was perfection, the jumierah beach is absaloutely outstanding.
I can't even express how outstanding this hotel is, with its boats taking you around the resort and the setting it cannot be beat.
nothing was too much trouble, and i just had the perfect stay.
although a little pricey, deffinately worth it.
fab view of the burj from my balcony.
'jumierah, stay different' well you certainly do with this hotel.
CAN'T wait to return!!

Room Tip: pay a little extra for a room with a view! deffinately worth it.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Mina A'Salam for your recent family holiday. I am delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us and to receive such a positive and warm review of your stay. We are most appreciative of your acknowledgment to our hotel services and facilities and that you cannot wait to return in the future.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback through TripAdvisor, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back to our hotel.

York, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just got back from a 5 night stay at the Mina A Salam and it was not long enough.

The hotel and staff are all amazing, the service is second to none. Nothing is too much trouble, and they all make you feel so welcome.

Housekeeping is amazing, our housekeeper was from Sri Lanka, his name was sahij (I think that's how it spelt) he was so well mannered, so polite and could not do enough for us, he really made us feel well looked after, as did all the staff, nothing is a problem at this hotel. It is one of the best we have ever stayed in, and want to definatly return here.

All the restaurants we ate in were wonderful, my favourite was the Jambase, and my husbands was the Rivington grill. The food is top notch were ever you choose to eat. Yes as in some of the other reviews the drinks are expensive, but then you are in a rich country and would expect to pay high prices for drinks.

The pool area is lovely, well kept and there are life guards on duty all the time, which is great, especially if you have children with you.

The souks are nice to stroll round in on an evening and especially as they have air con, which is much needed, as it reach 98degrees when we were there!!

A wonderful stay and will certainly recommend this hotel to my family and friends and work colleauges.

THANKYOU MINA A SALAM.

Room Tip: Room 148 overlooked the ocean, very quiet too.
Dear Guest

Thank you for mentioning so many positive elements that you have experienced during your recent stay at Mina A'Salam, Madinat Jumeirah.

In particular, I am very pleased to learn that the team especially Sajith has contributed positively. I will certainly share this with him and the rest of the team whom I am sure will be delighted to receive your feedback.

Once again, thank you for sharing your comments via TripAdvisor, we all look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam, hopefully in the very near future.

Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Just returned from a wonderful holiday. Arrived at the Mina A' Salam at 10 pm on 18 June after a long day travelling to Manchester airport from Wales and then a 7 hour plane journey. We were greeted with smiles from all staff and a cool drink and cold towel. Marvellous! It just got better from there! A lovely member of staff checked us in and said that the manager would like to meet us. However as we were late arriving, the manager had left for the evening. No problem the staff member took us personally to our room and informed us that we had been upgraded to an Ocean view room! As we entered the room we were amazed to see the effort that had been made to welcome us and help us celebrate our 40th Wedding Anniversary! Roses on the pillows of a very large bed, rose petals in the shape of a heart and two swans at the end of the bed! There was champagne cooling and strawberries and chocolate sauce on tables nearby. The room was lit by candle light (battery but so effective) and the bath had been run and had rose petals floating on the top of the water. It took our breathe away and I cannot explain how thoughtful the staff had been in ensuring that everything was just perfect for us.
I had been in touch with Gisele the weeks before with a query and had mentioned that my husband had been ill and that this holiday was special and I cannot believe how thoughtful and kind this wonderful lady had been to us. Thomas Cook had also been in touch about our visit and that it was a special ocassion and so began our wonderful week at this hotel.
Nothing was too much trouble for any member of staff at the hotel and I would like to mention Manjeet at the pool bar who is the most kind and thoughtful young person ever. He is an asset to the hotel. So hardworking and always smiling! Very caring and respectful to guests and someone who just could not do enough to ensure that we enjoyed each visit to the pool.
I would also like to mention Cristina at the lounge in reception who was so lovely and again, very thoughtful and was always delighted to see us. Both young people were always interested in how our stay was going and wanted to hear that we were having a lovely time.
The food at the buffet restaurant where we had breakfast each day and most evenings was so good and there was always something different to try. The first morning, the chef, on learning that I was from Wales and Tom Jones country sang "Delilah" to me as he made my omelette! Brilliant. We also had meals at two other restaurants and again the food was superb.
The rooms are sumptious and I am excited to return to see how they are made over to become more modern but still keep the theme.
The hotel is spotlessly clean, smells gorgeous and is so inviting as you walk through the door.

Everything is thought about and the guest's comfort so important to the staff at the Mina. It is so relaxing and even though the temperatures reached 40c, there was no problem as the abra or golf buggies were there to ensure you did not have to walk far in the heat. The beach was spotless and even there, the staff would be happy to ensure that everything was done to ensure your comfort was their priority.

I cannot wait to return! Thank you so much for making our stay so memorable!

Dear Guest

On behalf of team, we would like to once again wish you a happy 40th wedding anniversary and we hope to have more opportunities to celebrate special occasion in your life here with us.

I am happy to learn that both of your enjoyed your stay at Mina A'Salam very much and left the hotel with fond memories - thank you for taking the time to share every details via TripAdvisor. Your feedback will not only motivate Christina and Manjeet but also the entire team to continue providing the best product and services for all our guests.

Once again, we wish you happiness for many years to come and we look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A'Salam in the near future.

Gisele
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent hotel. Although undergoing refurbishment at the moment all facility's are open
Just one criticism is the the price of drinks ie 1 tea and one coffee £10.00 !! At beach bar
Room service second to none twice a day service with turn down service
Would highly recommend this hotel

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view or you may be put on the sides which pore views of the sea
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Guest

I sincerely appreciate your comments with regards to our housekeeping service and refurbishment project which will be completed by end of September this year. We are committed for all our guests to have an enjoyable and memorable holiday at Mina A'Salam, although we have soft refurbishment work ongoing in some of our guest rooms.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor, we look forward to welcoming you and your partner back to Mina A'Salam in the future.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

On arriving at 1.00am in the morning we were given cold towels and a orange drink which was very much appreciated.In a prior email we asked if there was a possibility of a sea view overlooking the Burj,as we were celebrating our wedding anniversary, they replied back thanking us for letting them know and they would endeavour to meet our wishes what did we get allocated was a room overlooking a building site ROOM 131 avoid. Breakfast in the Al muna first class dinner in the Al Muna disappointing too much Chicken not enough choice they seemed to be cutting back. The staff around the swimming pool were absolutely fabulous so was the lunchtime meal. The resort itself was fantastically designed.We would definitely return

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience via TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Mina A'Salam.

I am glad to learn that you generally enjoyed your holiday, thank you for your feedback regarding our pool team and for indicating that you would definitely return to our hotel.

I am sorry that you did not like the room allocated to you and the dinner selection at Al Muna, I will certainly share this with the relevant department heads.

Once again thank you for sharing your experience, we look forward to welcoming you back to
Mina A'Salam in the future.

United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have to say that as I get older I am not quite so adventurous as I used to be. There are about 4 favourite destinations and hotels around the world that My wife and I now stick to, and the Mina a Salam is the pick of them.

I concur with other reviewers who love the setting, the quality of the rooms, the efficiency and friendliness of the staff, and the wonderful variety of restaurants and bars. We spent 10 days there in June and did not eat in the same restaurant twice.

The other major bonus with Dubai itself is that it is completely safe for the holiday maker. We wander around the streets at midnight and never feel in any way threatened. The same cannot be said for the Caribbean for instance.

It is not cheap and drinks are a bit steep but if it is within your budget and you have never been then go. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest

I am very delighted that our hotel is one of your favourite holiday destination and I appreciate you took the time to post your experience on TripAdvisor. Many thanks for all your positive comments which I will share with the team.

Once again, thank you for recommending our hotel and we all look forward to welcoming you and your wife back to Mina A'Salam, hopefully in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Been to Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah? Share your experiences!