“Wonderful stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Perth, Australia
“Wonderful stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I stayed at the Mina a'Salam with my two children and parents. Whilst I have stayed at this hotel previously it was the first time for my parents to stay and they thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff in the executive lounge were superb and indeed the staff and facilities throughout the hotel were second to none. It is wonderful to see all the staff smiling and greeting guests constantly and in fact the lady at the Spa very kindly brought over to my parents room some ginger tea on hearing that my mother was unwell. They truly went beyond any of our expectations. My only complaint would be with email communication. They are very slow to answer (2-3 days) any queries and indeed I am still waiting (1 week later) for a response in regards to my final bill. Despite this however we will most definitely be staying at this hotel when travelling to or through Dubai in future.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
MJGuestfeedback, General Manager at Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your wonderful and glowing review for Mina A’ Salam during your last visit with your family.

I am truly delighted to learn that we have exceeded our guest’s expectations when it comes to our facilities, services and making our way out of the norm to provide our utmost service to our guests.

On behalf of the entire Mina A’ Salam team, we are looking forward to welcoming you and your family once again to our resort in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (309)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
Warrington, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel complex with superb amenities, food, and in a very safe setting. However, be aware of check in that the staff will offer you upgrades on rooms etc. The Ocean rooms are a must but the suites overpriced. The hard sell didn't work with us but be careful. The staff are very helpful and the breakfast superb.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for posting a review on TripAdvisor in relation to your recent stay. I am delighted to read that you are overall impressed with our amenities, food offering and overall facilities. Your kind feedback towards our colleague’s helpfulness is highly appreciated as well.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Mina A’ Salam in the future.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This Hotel is by far the most wonderful place I have ever had the pleasure to stay in. A little piece of heaven on earth! Surroundings and amenities were amazing. All staff were professional, attentive and greeted you at every opportunity with a smile and a welcome. The fuss that was also made of my young son was such a lovely touch. Every day he was greeted by his name which he loved.
I booked 2 Executive rooms for myself and my parents. The view from the balconies were amazing. The beautiful beach, waterways and the Burj Al Arab right outside. The rooms were beautiful, comfortable, spacious and clean.
Executive Lounge access was great too. My son loved the games room and the choice of afternoon tea and canapes at night were fantastic. Even when my son didn't like the choice on offer the staff would make something he liked without a grumble or hesitation.
I cannot say enough good things about this beautiful hotel. We also enjoyed the New Year Gala Dinner and were blown away with the whole experience. A memory we will never forget!!
Cannot wait for my return visit to this great place!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Truro, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic brunch, and although its expensive in comparison to others I think it's worth it. Food is superb, massive choice and an even bigger choice of alcoholic drinks and cocktails. Never had so many mojitos! Children's corner was excellent and our 5 year old even got to feed the turtles. The surroundings and ambience are superb. My only criticism is that the staff seemed to be in a hurry to close at the end. Overall excellent and I would recommend anyone to go.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest

Greetings from Mina A’ Salam and thank you for dining with us recently. The team and I are grateful to receive your comments and we would like to thank you for your efforts into posting this review, our guests' perspective is very important to us and we have taken your remarks on board.

We hope that you had a wonderful brunch with us and looking forward to welcoming you once again to our restaurants in the future

UAE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Dubai for 15 years and can recommend the brunch at Muna the best in Dubai . Priced at 465 AED unlimited food and alcohol included . Excellent choice of both and great live music & atmosphere . Weather permitting , sit outside on the terrace .

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your brunch experience in Trip Advisor and for highly commending our service, food and beverage wide selection and entertainment offerings.

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and recommend our brunch.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Dubai.

Yours sincerely,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

Short and to the point ! Excellent hotel , great food , great location , great swimming pools , great food , great shops , great beach , great service , great sea view room ,.... People if its luxury you want then stay here ! Dubai is one excellent destination so get out there and enjoy it ......

• Stayed February 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your stay with us.

We were delighted to read that you have been overall impressed with the quality of our hotel and service. Your gracious comments will serve as an added inspiration to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Madinat Jumeirah.

Moscow, Russia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My Goodness what a dream of a hotel! Beautiful, romantic, neat and the service-oh, to die for! It was our first trip to Dubai and consequently our first experience of the Jumeirah Group-and my God we loved it! Yes, it was expensive (very!), and yes, we have learned the hard way that not all eateries located on the huge territory actually belong to the JG and instead work on a franchise basis (hence we have had a very awkward last night with having to walk all the way back to the hotel to get our card-nobody ever mentioned you actually have to carry cash/card to some of them, so please bear this in mind)! Reservations are stronly recommended-we could thus not get in to their Chinese restaurant (part of the group) on our last night as the only option was to dine inside and we surely did not want that! The Pai Thai restaurant (part of the group) was quite nice, and a lovely and very romatic trip by the wooden boat provided by the hotel along the Venetian-style canals and past nicely lit bars, restaurants and palms:-) A dream which will instantly blow you away! My only little personal complaint would be too much salt in anything they come up with-however, this seems to be the problem with all the restaurants we have sampled throughout the city. it was too cold to try the water (for me, others were happily swimming, little children included), however, the beach was nice and clean, with beautiful white sand and plenty of things to do for the many children. Did not go to the nearby Waterpark and did not try the Spa or gym either-but hey, it looks like we will soon be back for more:-) Upon check-out the very nice reception lady enquired whether we would like to join their loyalty program, Sirius (which I heard was very rewarding and really made sense to become a part of it), so we have decided to give it a try:-) Dubai is beautiful-did not really expect that I would love it so much, and the weather was just simply perfect-not too hot at this time of the year and, as I mentioned before, very, very, VERY neat, so I woudn't be surprised if we book a return trip soon:-) After all, we still have to see the inside of the wonderful Burj Al Arab (also part of JG, by the way)!

Room Tip: We stayed in room 133-the view was not exactly what we expected, as it was only VERY (!) partially s...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guests

We thank you immensely for taking the time to share your detailed experience with others and for your nice comments about our resort, food, service and our facilities.

I am very happy to read that your visit to Madinat Jumeirah was a dream trip and that our staff made you feel welcomed and loved. We will keep on working hard to provide the best of all ourselves. Our goal is always to exceed our guest’s expectations.

Our main commitment is to maintain the high standards you have experienced through consistency training to our colleagues, of whom we are very proud and believe is the finest in the Region.

Thank you once again for choosing Madinat Jumeirah and for taking the time to share your comments with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hotel Manager

Been to Mina A' Salam at Madinat Jumeirah? Share your experiences!