“Luxurious hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 483 Hotels in Dubai
Cairo, Egypt
“Luxurious hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Elegant hotel with extra ordinary amenities, and all what you need at the tips of your fingers,
Excellent location at the heart of Dubai, and they offered complementary day use at jumeirah beach resort, they have thier own loyalty program

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, most specifically highlighting the amenities you have received, as well as the comfort you have enjoyed with our room features. We are also pleased to know that you have enjoyed the day at the beach and of our loyalty program – Sirius.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Complex General Manager and Area Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We have stay several times at the Emirate Towers and we had always a good time. The Hotel is very clean and the Staff very friendly and helpful. We look Forward to come again. At the Check out the man on the reception remembert our room number. that I think is to notice the guest.

Room Tip: I think all rooms have something intersting.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review for Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor following your short trip to Dubai. We are even more delighted to know that you have had several stays with us and we hope that you will keep on coming back in the months/years to come.

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and we are glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you appreciated the efforts given by the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Amstelveen, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

After arriving past midnight, we took an airport taxi to the hotel for AED 50 ($13) - there are cheaper regular taxis at about AED 30 but you have to pick the right one.

Check-in was quick and best of all, we got an awesome upgrade from a regular room to a grand suite (surprise and delight). It seems upgrades happen more often, when possible, and that's completely fine with us! The grand suite was amazing, huge, views of the whole city, two bathrooms, comfy beds, grand living room, Samsung flatscreen TVs, electric curtains, free fast wifi etc. We didn't want to leave.

Breakfast buffet was extensive and delicious, a good mix of Western foods (loved the salmon) and Middle Eastern foods (loved the pitas).

Hotel is located at and part of the DIFC (Financial Centre) with some restaurants and close to DIFC metro station -> just 2 stops to the Dubai Mall/Burj Khalifa. Free use of the other hotel's facilities (including Wild Wadi park), Jumeirah Beach hotel (next to the Burj al Arab), which we didn't use because it was way too hot in the middle of summer.

Only negative was that we replied to an email from the hotel after our stay, in which we asked a question. Despite repeated emails from us we never received an answer.

Room Tip: Any room with a view of the Burj Khalifa is nice.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to write a review in TripAdvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the room allocated to you. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the views from your room, as well as the delight you have had with the upgrade you have received, together with the amenities and facilities in the suite.

It will also be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

On the other hand, I have noted your feedback regarding the delay in the response in an email you had sent. Allow me to touch base with you personally via the private messaging portion of TripAdvisor, so I can further assist you on this. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Our first trip to Dubai & we fell in love w the place. The Jumeirah towers were absolutely perfect location. All staff was super attentive, every inch of the hotel was spotless, our room had direct view of the Burj Khalifa. It was an amazing experience. They also include free access the their sister property w private beach right next door to the Burj Al Arab which gave us beautiful views of that great hotel. & perfect picture taking opportunities. Highly recommend

Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your complimentary remarks regarding your stay, our services and facilities were a definite delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

It is our privilege to have had you as our guests and it is heartwarming to note that you have fallen in love with the hotel. Your comments will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future. Our mission at Jumeirah Emirates Towers is to provide our guests with the ultimate hotel experience and we are glad that we have met all your expectations.

Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We stayed one night at the Emirates Towers, because we had a layover in Dubai and we will remember this night for a long time ! As honeymooners we were chosen to be part of Jumeirahs "Surprise & Delight" package. This didn't only get us upgraded to a Deluxe Suite with amazing views over the whole city, we also got special treats like cake in the room and so on ... Overall the service level was astonishing ... everybody was so friendly, we really felt at home. We will definitely stay here again next time we visit Dubai !

Room Tip: Upper level rooms have awesome views !
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Guest,

We were really happy to hear that you enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and we are glad to have made an impact in your short stay in Dubai, highlighting your delight and experiences as part of our “Surprise and Delight” for guests. We are indeed very glad to know that we have exceeded your expectations and that you appreciated the efforts given by the team.

Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your loved ones back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Excellent servcie from check in to check out.
Room- immaculate,modern with branded toilietries.
Big spread for breakfast- English, Indian, Arabic, Chinese
Talise Spa good value ( there was a promotion) and masseuse was competent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the overall service provided in the hotel, most specifically highlighting the exemplary service that our colleagues have given to you, starting from the check in up until checkout, the breakfast selection, and the room features and our Talise Spa.

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

Jumeirah Emirates Towers is the epitome of excellence. The facilities are impeccable and the staff is extremely competent and professional. More importantly, they are human! I have visited hotels that have well trained staff but they have the personalities of robots. Emirates flight attendants are a perfect example of robotic. Anyway, without getting off topic, I want to thank the front desk and concierge staff for being so helpful. Jaskeerat was my initial contact and he greeted me warmly and took care of my check in needs. There was a booking glitch made by my booking agent. I was showing breakfast was included on my confirmation but it was showing in their system and he fixed it right away. He set the positive tone for what would be a delightful stay. Amina is another honorable mention as she tolerated my many requests for information and even offered additional info on things to do and see in Dubai. She even recommended restaurants nearby when I didn't want to dine in luxury. That is customer service. Instead of trying to drive the hotel restaurants down my throat, she listened to my desires and accommodated me with a smile. I took quite a few tours and they were all booked at the concierge desk. My hats are off to Harry, Loana, Felix, and the Filipino whose name escapes me at them moment. I absolutely, loved the gym. It is by far one of the best and Lyn greeted me with a smile every morning and offered diet and exercise information to help me with my workouts and health. I read a previously posted comment about being disturbed even though the "Do not disturb" sign was posted. I didn't get disturbed once during my week stay. That includes random phone calls. I didn't get any! They simple slid a card under my door letting me know they stopped by to clean, return laundry, etc, and to call to arrange service if required. I can go on but I will end with this...If you are planning to visit Dubai, I highly recommend Jumeirah Emirates Towers. It is centrally located and close to Dubai Mall, a shuttle is provided to take you to some awesome affiliate, there is a mall in the hotel (The Boulevard), many nice restaurants (the buffet breakfast is amazing), and most importantly, the friendliest and most professional staff you will ever meet.

Room Tip: Stay on high floor with partial Burj Khalifa view.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest,

It is our privilege to have had you as our guests and it is heartwarming to note that you have appreciated the services provided by our colleagues and even remembered their names and what they have done for you. I will definitely share your comments with the whole team, and most definitely, Jaskeerat and Amina from Reception, Harry, Ioana, Felix, and Ronaldo from the Concierge, as well as Lyn from Talise, will all be glad to hear about your commendations to their services.

This will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future. Our mission at Jumeirah Emirates Towers is to provide our guests with the ultimate hotel experience and we are glad that we have met all your expectations.

Complex General Manager and Area Manager

Been to Jumeirah Emirates Towers? Share your experiences!