“Top Accommodations” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 477 hotels in Dubai
Seattle
“Top Accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Had 2 days in Dubai and decided to go with reliable luxury of Jumeirah. Was a great choice. Rooms were fantastic with superb views of the Burj and much of the city. Worked out everyday in the nice workout facility and this location was convenient to the rail line and the city in general Always a cab available and the service was fantastic. I highly recommend this location.

Room Tip: The upgrade rooms are worth the extra money.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, May 12, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent two-day stay in Dubai and for choosing Jumeirah Emirates Towers as your hotel of choice.

We are delighted to read your review post your stay in the hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the luxury you have experienced with us, the rooms, as well as the views that come with the room.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

1,142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (282)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed in this hotel 10 years ago and in April 13. Nothing has changed they have maintained their excellence. The rooms, the bathrooms were great. The gym is across the small mall in the other tower. The gym is superb and is a professional quality health club with free access for the hotel guests. There is a small mall attached to the hotel with restaurant and shops, including some high street brands, like Zegna, Dupont etc.

There is a free shuttle to Wild Wadi and Dubai mall but the times are limited. The location is excellent for business. The Dubai Financial Center is walking distance less than 2 minutes.

My only negative comment would be the front desk staff who were somewhat condescending in their attitude.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time in writing and sharing your experience from your stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Tower on Tripadvisor last April 13 and for being a loyal guest since almost the beginning of the hotel.

I am pleased that have taken time to write a review, highlighting the great experience you have had. It is indeed heartwarming to know that we have made an impact in you and in your stay with us over the years, and that you have noted the continued effort to deliver the best service we can to our guests.

I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team of Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

On the other hand, I am deeply sorry for any inconvenience that you may have had regarding the attitude of some of our front desk staff. Surely this is not the level of service we are committed to give, and rest assured that this matter will be dealt with accordingly. Thank you for your remarks which will help us improve on our level of service.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Tower.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My 2 year old son and I stopped over and had a fantastic and restful stay. Staff were very friendly and helpful, there's a great shaded paddling pool right beside adult pool and loads of umbrella'd loungers. Luxury felt very welcoming and even considered dining at The Ivy in the attached mall as having a toddler in tow didn't seem to phase any of the staff (even when he ate as much as me at breakfast for one). Air-con coach transfers to all the major attractions/malls were very useful (and the aquarium in the shopping mall really lived up to its 'wow, they built that in here!' reputation).

Room Tip: Facing front and above 18th floor so you can see where old Dubai ends and New Dubai starts (ie 2 blo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

We were really happy to hear that you and your 2 years old son enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased with the excellent service and facilities provided in the hotel.

Your words will not only motivate our colleagues, but inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience.

I will be sure to share you kind feedback with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Tallahassee, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

This was my first stay at this hotel, I finally caved to my colleagues recommendations and didn't stay at the Ritz! My room on the 45th floor was absolutely amazing, I could have spent the entire trip just looking out the window.

The club lounge was nice as well, cook to order breakfast with several good food presentations daily. For my I like to lounge in the lounge as it were, sip on a cocktail or wine and just relax. My only real criticism of this hotel is that alcoholic beverages are only complimentary from 6-9 pm during 'happy hour' as they called it.

Also, there is literally no champagne in the club room. They use a Prosecco and it wasn't a very nice one. The wine offering wasn't very good either. There are some noticeable gaps in the food presentations as well and later at night there's only a few chocolates out. The lounge is open until 1 am which is nice.

The hotel is part of a small mall complex with a great gym, Starbucks and several restaurants which you do get discounts at. I opted for the champagne inclusive lunch at the Ivy (since there's no champagne in the club room!) for 495 AED, you get all the Moet you can handle until 4 PM! I just wish I had gotten there before 3.

You do get transportation to the Dubai mall and other Jumeirah properties but I just go to Dubai to lounge and not make the effort to go anywhere more than absolutely necessary.

If the rates for a club lounge access room were the same I would go back to the Ritz over this hotel. But if you want the few and similar service this is the place for you.

Room Tip: The hotel is massive so stay on a high floor so you have a good view, if you will make use of the lo...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor following your recent visit to Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Jumeirah Emirates Towers is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your overall experience and feedback regarding your disappointment over the lack of selection of the drinks in the Club Executive Lounge. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. Please note that I have personally passed your concerns to the manager concerned in order to review our selections to ensure that we only deliver and extend to our guests the ultimate quality of service they deserve.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality the hotel is renowned for.

Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed here for the weekend because my husband had a business meeting in Dubai. The service is excellent in this hotel, from the reception to the restaurant and staff that you bump into in the lifts!
The room was on the 39th floor with fabulous views over Dubai and as we walked into the room, the curtains automatically opened to reveal the lights of Dubai!
The decor is very modern, plush and snazzy. The layout of the room was well thought out and the bed was so comfy, like sleeping on a fluffy cloud! They cater for your every need, nothing is too much, we were really impressed!
The food in the Ribs room was superb. We also liked the small bar next to the restaurant where they make the most delicious cocktails!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

First of all, thank you for choosing Jumeirah Emirates Towers during your recent visit to Dubai. We do know that there are a lot of hotel choices in Dubai and yet you have chosen to stay with us. Secondly, we would like to thank you for taking the time in writing a detailed review of your stay with us. Your comments are much appreciated.

We were really happy to hear that you and your twins enjoyed your recent visit to the hotel and that you were particularly pleased the overall service provided to you.

Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements of your stay, as it is from your feedback that we will be able to uphold our commitment to excellence. I am sure that a lot of travelers, whether leisure or business, will benefit from your review, highlighting your experiences from your arrival, to the room, to the views, décor, as well as the Rib Room and the Agency dining experience which you have had.

Your complimentary remarks were definitely a delight to read. My colleagues take great pride in providing exceptional service and it is always rewarding to be able to share praises from our guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the not too distant future.

Mission Viejo, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Wife decided to book a cruise to celebrate my 50 year old birthday and she picked one that began and ended in Dubai, UAE, a country we never visited.
In order to explore Dubai to the fullest, we decided to arrive this vibrant city 4 days ahead of the cruise sail day and wife found this elegant hotel. I say elegant hotel because it's an state owned hotel that occupies a huge lot within the business center area in Dubai. The room is very modern and we had a wonderful of the downtown city view. The food selection was great, as there's a shopping center adjacent to the hotel, so you can have dinner at the hotel or in the mall.
My overall experience with this hotel was very good, too bad I didn't get a chance to jump into the pool, which looks very nice also.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor if you are not afraid of height. We had a room that faces the world's ta...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time to writing a review in Tripadvisor following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

First of all, allow me to wish you all the best as you celebrated your 50th birthday. Secondly, I will like to thank you and your wife for selecting Jumeirah Emirates Towers as your hotel of choice during your first time in the Dubai.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am very pleased to know that you have had a very good experience with your room, and it is indeed heartwarming to learn from you that our dining options have met your expectations.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Hotel, and perhaps experience the pool on your second stay/visit to Dubai.

Westport, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This is a fantastic hotel for business travelers. The rooms are stylish and newly updated with fantastic views. Everything is thought out carefully and every need is met. And the hotel is right next to the major business centers in Dubai.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Emirates Hotel.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Been to Jumeirah Emirates Towers? Share your experiences!