“Amazing - Fantastic - Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Business First Package
Ranked #13 of 479 Hotels in Dubai
Tripoli, Libya
“Amazing - Fantastic - Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Amazing - Fantastic - Excellent
cleaning of the room was excellent every time. - all staff are nice and I want give special thanks to Mr.Luis and Mr.Lays , polite and cheerful. - location is best. - check and out was quick and smooth. - in room wifi for all devices for free, delicious food .

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
I am very delighted to learn of your review and would like to thank you for taking the time to post this on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that you found Jumeirah Emirates Towers’ location accessible and thoroughly enjoyed the range of Food & Beverage outlets available. I also would like to thank you on your kind acknowledgement of our Concierge Colleagues, particularly to Luis and Lays, it is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize particular Colleagues that provided memorable experiences to our guests.

We all look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in not too distant future.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Arabic first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

This is the best business hotel anywhere. Down to your staples and paper clips are available in the room. Not to mention their readiness to cater to any business or communication need for business travelers.

The style and setting of the building are second to none. You are walking distance from the DIFC financial center and all the international banks and law firms.

Great views an restaurants compliment your stay.

• Stayed December 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and taking the time to post your review on the Trip Advisor.

I am very pleased to read that you really enjoyed our service and features, your kind words will truly inspire us to continue providing the best product and service experience.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel in the very near future.

Rio de Janeiro, RJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Great Hotel located on a very interesting area with lots of shopping, entertaining and dinning options nearby. It is a big Hotel and there are always lots of people walking around or sitting in the cafes/ bars located on the Hotel entrance area.
The Hotel also offers transportation around the little village.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to learn that we managed to exceed your expectations both with the product and service that we extend throughout the Hotel. I have shared your feedback with the rest of team and they were very happy to know that their efforts are highly appreciated by our guests.

It is gratifying to note that you found our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties at the beach as well as entrance to Wild Wadi water park provided an added value for you.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the very near future.

Devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Everything about my stay at the hotel was fantastic from booking in to the use of all the facilities. All the staff are very helpful and polite and I cannot find any fault with my room that was also reasonable priced.
I would also like to thank Conrad the fitness instructor who helped me lose weight instead of gaining a few pounds as I normally do on my visits to Dubai.
I will definitely being staying here again early next year.

Room Tip: All rooms are of a very high standard
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed your stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor.

It will be my pleasure to share your comments with my colleagues, particularly Conrad, as they will no doubt be delighted to know that their efforts are so well appreciated.

It would be our privilege to welcome you and in the near future for both business and leisure purposes.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stayed here in April 2012 with friends and enjoyed a one bedroom suite on a high floor. The views are spectacular from every room. The suite had recently undergone a full renovation and are now extremely high tech and very modern in every way.

The beds are beyond luxurious and made you want to just lie in all day long!! The bathroom had a deep soaking tub, large walk-in shower, toilet, bidet and perhaps the only negative a single basin, however the suite did have a second bathroom with toilet and basin.

The lounge was spacious and had a uniquely designed diningroom table. Great business station and superb Italian coffee machine.

We were on an executive floor package and enjoyed one the of the best Executive Lounges ever!! Open 24 hours so when dealing with jet lag one can enjoy a tasty cappacino at 3.30am. Breakfast was excellent and can be enjoyed in the lounge or their main service restaurant Mosaico. The Executive Lounge also provides "presentations" in the afternoon and evening in such a fashion that you really do not need to eat in any restaurant!!

The gym on the ground level is well equipped and offers sauna and steam facilities. The pool and jacuzzi area was recently renovated and is well laid out and has a classy feel to it.

The hotel is linked to a high-end mall which offers plenty of restaurants and shops.

This hotel makes for a wonderful downtown experience in exploring the souks and hitting the big shopping malls. It is also not far from the Dubai Metro, about a 10 minute walk, although they do offer complimentary transfers from the hotel to the station.

We typically will spend 3 or 4 nights in the city doing all the sightseeing and then choose a beach property for the rest of our holiday for relaxation. We find doing this saves a huge amount of time and money by not having to taxi from the beach areas to the city all the time. Those who know Dubai will understand that transportation and getting around now takes a lot longer than it did 5 years ago!

Overall a fantastic property which enjoys spectacular design features and is well managed and very well maintained.

Special mention of our sweet butler, Marshall, who received a long service award whilst we were there for many years of service to this property. We found his attention to our stay to be on par with the butler service at the Burj Al Arab!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback in regard to your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted when I read your comments regarding our services and facilities provided at the Hotel, and thank you for your feedback with regards to our Butler Service team, particularly Marshall. Rest assured that we will continue to strive in providing the best service and product that our Resort is renowned for.

It is gratifying to note that you found our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties at the beach provided an added value for you.

I appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a few days in November. Fortunately I was able to get a great weekend rate deal on a Deluxe Suite, which included daily breakfast in the beautiful Mosaico restaurant. The breakfast buffet was as good as any I’ve experienced. This is a classy, 5-star property and has everything one would need. Well located within the primary business district of Dubai, adjacent to the world’s largest driverless train system. Every staff member I encountered at the hotel was friendly & welcoming. The general, overall presentation of the hotel is exceptional and the suite I occupied was sensational in its size & quality. It literally ‘reeked’ 5-star quality. When I visit Dubai again [which I tend to do once or twice each year], I will certainly include this hotel in my preferred list. I genuinely give it a 9 out of 10.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at TripAdvisor, following your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I am delighted to read your comments and to learn that you have been impressed with our products and services, particularly our breakfast buffet in Mosaico Restaurant. Your comments will be a motivation for the team to consistently maintain the high standards which you have experienced during your stay with us.

I do hope we will be able to welcome you back in the very near future. Once again, thank you for your positive ratings and for recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers on TripAdvisor.

General Manager & Area General Manage
Alton, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

I travel to Dubai on business every 2 months and I've stayed twice in the Emirates towers.
Each time ive arranged the Maharaba service at the airport (fast track) and car collection. Each time they've screwed it up and made no effort to apologise.

The food is expensive - breakfast a healthy $38 each and well I never bothered with the restaurant after looking at the prices.

ill be using the marriott next time

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your valuable feedback and for taking the time on posting a review on TripAdvisor.

I was dismayed to read that you left disappointed that we failed to accomplish your requests on different occassions. My sincere apologies for the shortcomings, and you are assured that I have addressed these with my senior leadership here at the hotel, so as to ensure that they are not repeated.

It is not our intension to overlook any requests within the hotel and I am sorry that you felt this was the case. Our main focus is for all of our guests to have a memorable and enjoyable stay. I appreciate you bringing the issues that you have experienced to my attention, in order that I have the opportunity to address your feedback to the concerned departments.

Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty towards Jumeirah Emirates Towers, I certainly hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers in the future and sincerely apologise that we failed to live up to our established reputation on this occasion.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Been to Jumeirah Emirates Towers? Share your experiences!