“Wonderful Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 514 Hotels in Dubai
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

One of the best hotel that I've stayed in.

I was lucky to secure a convention package rate, otherwise it would be too steep for my budget. The hotel's staff is attentive to the customer's needs. The hotel's central location means that it is easier to travel by cab. It is near the Dubai Mall, Burj Khalifa and has free shuttle to the opulent Jumeirah Beach Resorts.

The conscierge was very helpful in attending to my queries as well as in assisting to print some stuffs.

Room Tip: be adventurous....try breakfast outside of the hotel.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were pleased with the service as well as the facilities provided at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

It is gratifying to note that you found our complimentary shuttle service to our sister properties at the beach as well as to The Dubai Mall provided an added value for you.

I also would like to thank you on your kind acknowledgement of our Concierge Colleagues, it is with great pleasure that I am able to recognize particular colleagues or teams that provided memorable experiences to our guests.

I appreciate you recommending Jumeirah Emirates Towers and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

General Manager and Area General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (397)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is a very good hotel and is supposedly the world's second tallest hotel (in terms of a building that is entirely a hotel) and is thus massive in size. It has a very good location if you want explore Dubai in terms of the city and has a good set of facilities (though the restaurants and bars are very expensive, but that is what you expect from a hotel of this class).
The hotel has a lovely ambience and is close to the Metro station (though you do have to walk for about 250m outside which could be a problem in the Dubai summer - I went in November).
My only caveat would be that if you wanted a beach holiday (which would be great in Dubai) I would not choose this hotel, as despite running a shuttle service to their sister beach hotel is not really what it is designed for.

If you want a luxury hotel to explore the luxury mega-resort that Dubai is itself then I am not sure you will find many better than this one.

Room Tip: Even on the side that faced the Burj khalifa you can't get a decent view of it as it is obscured...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, November 18, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing to stay Jumeirah Emirates Towers and sharing your experience on the website.

I am delighted to read of your review and to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed you recent stay with us. Thank you for pointing out so many positive elements during your stay, I will certainly share this with the rest of team.

Thank you for recommending our hotel on TripAdvisor, we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Jumeirah Emirates, hopefully in the near future.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have stayed at Emirates Towers many, many times. It used to be great but I have noticed a fall in standards over the last 18 months both in terms of staff and room fittings.

During my last stay, I checked out about 7am and was told the system was down and I should just pay without seeing the bill....I just knew this would result in a problem and it did..... I was double charged.....I contacted the hotel and ended up with five different transactions on my credit card, all using different exchange rates ultimately resulting in an extra expense to me. There were numerous emails and phone calls (with many different people) to resolve this issue....it really was pathetic.....eventually it was resolved and I was offered compensation of "an aiport pickup" for my next visit..... hilarious (Emirates Airlines provides this free anyway!) if not so annoying how a hotel can treat a regular customer in this way! Not impressed AT ALL.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you most sincerely for your feedback outlining your dissatisfaction with our standards and service.

I must say that I was dismayed upon reading your comments, as these are certainly basic issues, and not the standards in which we pride ourselves. We're a renowned quality driven luxury company, and at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, we've seen notable improvements to the service and standards over the past year, but clearly we've fallen short on your most recent visit. My sincere apologies for the shortcomings, and you are assured that I have addressed these with my senior leadership here at the hotel, so as to ensure that they are not repeated.

We truly value your loyalty to our company, but more so to the hotel, and to this end I would like to personally take care of for future visit to Dubai and stay at our wonderful hotel.

Your constructive feedback is very meaningful, to which I wish to thank you once again.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We turned up at the hotel around 11pm and after a long flight the last thing you want are long ques at check in and miserable staff.....luckily neither of these happened. The staff were always happy to help and always looked happy.

The rooms were fantastic, large, amazing views, beautiful bathrooms and all the accesories you need, even an espresso machine.... the bed and linen were so nice we have emailed asking to buy them , never had such a nice sleep in my life.. In fact they were too nice, i never wanted to get up!!

Unlike other places you never felt the need to tip (even though we did heavily) and I feel that makes you want to tip more. There was one particular lady who came from nepal and worked in the bar on the 51st floor, she was a gem too.

The only downside is the distance from the main areas, however cabs are so frequent and cheap it really did not affect our holiday one bit.

I would 100% recommend this place to anyone and I am sure I will be returning.

Room Tip: room number 04 on any floor had unbelievable views.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am very delighted to learn that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, and that you in particular very happy with the Colleagues and services provided to our guests within the hotel.

Once again, thank you for posting a review on TripAdvisor and for recommending our hotel . We certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Jumeirah Emirates Towers, hopefully in the near future.

Colchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed here last week for a conference. Well located and a lot of facilities but the whole atmosphere very sterile. Anything you have is very expensive so make sure that you have deep pockets. The rooms are particularly good, with plenty of room for lounging, great bathroom with a decent sized bath, but rather limited selection of TV programmes for English language speakers

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
JumeirahTowers, General Manager at Jumeirah Emirates Towers, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us and that you were pleased with the overall service as well as the facilities provided at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I have noted your feedback in relation to our TV programs and delighted to share that we are currently in the midst of updating our in-room TV channels. Rest assured every effort will be made in order to provide a flawless stay experience to our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Londo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

A luxury hotel. We had a newly refurbished room which was beautiful and spacious. The health club was excellent although the swimming pool was a little small and did not have enough shady areas to sit around. The club lounge was excellent open 24/7 with very good food available at breakfast, lunch and dinner. There was a shuttle bus to the beach but not very frequently.

Room Tip: Chose a club room
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. It is gratifying to note that you were impressed with our services and facilities at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

Your kind words will inspire the entire team at Jumeirah Emirates Towers to continue providing the best service experience and therefore, I would like to thank you on behalf of my team.

We were pleased to learn that you enjoyed our newly refurbished rooms which are one of many exciting enhancements underway in Jumeirah Emirates Towers, and that you made use of our complimentary shuttle services to the beach, Wild Wadi Water Park as well as The Dubai Mall.

I do hope we will have the pleasure and the privilege of welcoming you back again in the future.

UK
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

Tired rooms and tired of having guests it seems. Not the best location for Dubai Mall and the Ritz DIFC is better for people having business in that part of town. It's attached to a half dead mall in which sits a branch of the Ivy - which is doing such roaring trade it offers 400 Dirham lunchtime specials. Avoid.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your detailed feedback with regards to your recent stay at Jumeirah Emirates Towers.

I was very concerned to read that you were left to feel disappointed about several aspects of your stay experience with us. I can assure you that the shortfalls you experienced are not reflective of the service standards our guests are accustomed to and deserve.

We are pleased to announce that we have recently completed our guest rooms refurbishment. We have received extremely positive feedback from our guests concerning the design and the comfort of our rooms after the recent refurbishment, however, we appreciate and value your feedback.

Should you have any additional comments regarding your experience at Jumeirah Emirates Towers please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope that we will have the opportunity to restore your confidence in Jumeirah Emirates Towers.