I have just returned home from 5 days away at the JBH with my mum. We have been visiting this hotel for the last 7 years and each year gets better and better. The hotel is extremely luxurious, the facilities are excellent and the restaurants are all top class. What really makes this hotel however are the staff. We haven't been for 2 years and we were greeted like long lost friends. I wish I could mention them all but in particular I would like to thank Yoonus, Sanjeev and Earl at the executive pool who could not have done enough to help us each day. I would also like to thank the Thomas ' s and Angelo in the executive club who are the perfect gentlemen and make excellent cocktails!
We always now choose club executive which means you can use a different pool, the executive bar, executive rooms and includes a hotel transfer. It's definitely a treat worth taking.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone, I will definitely return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah