“A great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Save Saved
You added Jumeirah Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   6 Jumeirah Beach Road | PO Box 11416, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #17 of 474 hotels in Dubai
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a evening meal and the food is 5 star. The Wild Wadi we used and was superb and has first class safety for the kids with lifeguards always in attendance. Overall a real quality experience. I would reccommend this hotel without hesitation. It's five star luxury and represents everything that is great about Dubai. :-)

Room Tip: Beachside for views of the Burj and the Jumirah Palm
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay and the access to the Wild Wadi as well.

2,665 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (611)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

This was one of our finest family breaks, escaping London for some summer sun. I have travelled to Dubai several times on business but never with the family and the Jumeirah Beach Hotel did not disappoint. The staff and service was second to none, the Ocean Delux room was comfortable, spacious and well appointed for a family of 2 adults and 2 children. As well as a good beach (if somewhat crowded by mid-day) and good choice of pools (again expect them to get busy), Wild Wadi waterpark is next door allowing us great variety. However, I do have one significant gripe - the hotel offers a variety of watersports from water-bikes to kayaks and paddle boards. 'Great' you may say. However, use of these is laughingly limited to an area of only about 100m x 30m inside the marina walls. Even my 6 year old daughter thought that was stretching the advertising standards. So don't go for the Watersports (although they do offer skiing outside the marina boundary). Otherwise a great hotel to which I will return.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and would like to apologise regarding the Watersports. We have taken your feedback on board and will try to resolve this.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

One of the best hotel i have visited staff are very courteous and the coffee restaurant on the beach front is amazing for variety and choice of food.
Wild wadi as usual was amazing but besides that even the swiming pooils and the play areas are very good and safe for children

Room Tip: as soon as you check in its not a bad idea to take a buggy for a tour around the hotel
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am thrilled to read that you enjoyed your stay and the complimentary access to Wild Wadi as well.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

The location of this hotel is superb with views of the Burj. The staff are so pleasant, the food is excellent and has a great choice of restaurants. Wild Wadi is right on your doorstep and is free to JBH guests. The pool areas have plenty of lifeguards on duty so your kids are safe while in the water. There are also buggies to take you around the resort.

On this occasion we were with my daughter and her family, this was their first visit, they also thought it was an amazing place. A bit pricey with kids - an apple juice was around £6. I would highly recommend going half board.

My only "niggle" was 1/ with the receptionist who checked us in as she was so keen to ask if we wanted to upgrade our rooms at a cost of approx £60 a night, why would we as we were checking in to a 5 star hotel and would expect ALL rooms to be of a good standard - . She also missed out on the info on what was available for the kids apart from WW. 2/ We only found out on the last day that they could have had Scuba diving lessons. Also there are complimentary water sports available to them between 10 and 11am, this time does not always suit and would be better if the kids could use this one hour any time throughout each day.

Apart from the two points I've mentioned my family and I just love this hotel and hope to return again next year.

Room Tip: Request a high floor to get the best of the views!!
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you liked the access to Wild Wadi as well.

I would like to apologise for inconvenience caused by the colleague at the Reception and will address this internally. We appreciate your feedback.

I am pleased to read that you will be returning to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

UK
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed here again with my family and my Mother. We generally always stay in Dubai during our summer. We know the hotel well. Unfortunately my Son has a cardiac problem and cant walk far at times so I was very particular about being near a lift I had emailed the hotel numerous times I also rang them and had email confirmation that they would do what they could. On check in After a night flight it was a disaster we were the furthest away possible from a lift and also on a high floor. I was very cross it was like not one person had passed on the information and requests or had even looked at the booking. Eventually after complaining and few hours wait we were moved.
We would like to mention some staff that made our stay even better.

Roger from the pool bar my Mum has a intolerance to milk and every day instead of the free ice creams he made Mum a iced drink. He remembered every day to find her.
Richard the concierge what a lovely friendly man always willing to help.
Upindra the waiter at the pool he was very accommodating and helpful.
Annette from the main restaurant always smiling and wiling to help
Romeo the waiter at the restaurant he always remembered that my children had Hot Chocolate in the morning despite being busy and we never had to ask.
The life guards were all amazing my Mum fell and they were there to help her .

We are coming again next year I hope that the checkin requests are looked at as it did get our holiday of to a bad start.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I would like to apologise for the inconvenience caused in relation to the room allocation on your arrival at the hotel. This is definitely not representative of the experience we wish to provide our guests. On a positive note, I am happy to read about the team members who made your stay memorable and have passed on your compliments to them.

I am happy to hear that you will return to stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dubai.

Steamboat Springs
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

They simply don't understand service. After paying over $800USD and placing us in a room with major construction noise even at 3am, they offered $60 credit, which was laughable. Their other option was to downgrade our room and no credit. Stay away.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience from your recent stay. I am very concerned to read your comments and would like to assure you that this is not the service that we endeavor to provide to our guests.

I would like to personally get in touch with you and have sent you a private message with my contact details. I would like to apologise for any inconvenience that was caused during your stay.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

After being one of the first guests at the Jumeirah 14 years ago, we are yet to find another hotel which offers such good all round family facilities. Attention to detail and excellent service make this hotel our favourite in Dubai. We will be back next October...

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your sharing your experience from your recent stay at Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

I am happy to hear that you have been staying with us over the last 14 years and that you enjoy the services that are provided by our colleagues.

Mahmoud Sakr

Been to Jumeirah Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!