My husband, 13 year old daughter and I have just returned from 7 days at the world famous Jumeirah beach hotel. We had heard a lot about this hotel from various friends over the years and had our own expectations but these were truly surpassed when we arrived. We opted for the premium leisure package which offers a few extra " perks" which we thought were worth the extra cost. We were collected personally immediately on arrival and taken to the baggage reclaim where our passports were taken and we were whisked through the fast track immigration at the airport. A luxury Audi greeted us complete with cold towels, a huge relief given the extreme humidity outside. We arrived at the hotel which was all lit up like something out of a picture book. We were taken to the Premium leisure guest entrance and met with more cold towels and a drink of juice to cool us down. we were taken personally to our room ( huge, luxurious with every possible amenity ) and told all about the hotel and our luggage was already waiting in our room. When we opened the curtains in the morning there was a fabulous view complete with the Burj Al Arabe which was almost within touching distance. The staff could not do more for you and were always polite, friendly and helpful no matter when you encountered them. We chose a caribbean cruise last year and I thought that was pure luxury but our stay at the JBH surpassed the cruise and I never thought that anything could come close. We will definitely travel again to the JBH which had all the amenities we could want, pools, wild wadi water park, excellent food and restaurants, buggies to shuttle you around the Jumeirah Madinat complex and complimentary shuttle buses to the Mall of the Emirates shopping Mall. I cannot compliment this hotel enough and even the shock of the soaring temperatures and high humidity during July could not put me off going back there again. Many of the other guests we spoke to had been many times to the JBH and that is testament to the quality of this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah