“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumeirah Beach Hotel

Save Saved
You added Jumeirah Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   6 Jumeirah Beach Road | PO Box 11416, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #17 of 474 hotels in Dubai
Portsmouth
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Honeymoon in July. Having stayed in the Atlantis last year wasn't sure how this would compare but it was beautiful. Loved everything about this hotel. Day after we arrived we came back to our gorgeous large room overlooking the beach to find a bottle of champagne, a cake and a card with congrats on our wedding. Staff were fab and friendly, the beach was stunning and warm but not to bad and the perfect touch was the cold pool. Bliss!!! Went on a jeep safari which was just brilliant and fun saw the sun set and had a camel ride (the husbands idea not mine) food was delicious and the egg station is a must. Dubai is def my fave destination by far.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to read that every aspect of your experience was excellent. It feels so special to receive such feedback from our guests. I have shared your compliments with our teams and they are equally happy to hear that you had a brilliant holiday with us.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

2,663 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (611)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

We stayed at this hotel and it was absolutely great holiday. The hotel staff were friendly although we had a problem with our tv and it took a wee while to get it sort but overall We would definitely go back

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. I have also noted your comment about the in room television and passed on to the team. In the meanwhile, may I please request you to provide us some more details i.e. room number and date of visit so that necessary action can be action. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience this caused to you.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

This Hotel is by far the best hotel I've ever stayed at and if not one of the best hotels in dubai excellent in every way couldn't fault it in any way !!! If you want to be treated first class and live live first class this is the hotel to stay at !! I recommend to pay a little bit more to enjoy such luxury !!!! Will only be staying at this hotel from now one in dubai as I stayed in the grand habtor and it ruined my holiday due to It very poor dirty conditions !!! The wave this the best can't wait to go bk totally lush... 11-10 excellent!!!

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Guest

I am delighted to read that you had a great time at Jumeirah Beach Hotel and were overall happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

A great holiday which was well deserved after a tough year of working. The room was fantastic with a superb sea-view and balcony overlooking the beach. The staff were incredibly friendly and can't do enough to help making the whole experience outstanding. The food at all of the restaurants was fantastic with a wide range of cuisine from all over the world to choose from, I would recommend Latitude as this was my personal favourite. The sports facilities are excellent with a well equipped gym, squash courts, tennis courts and swimming pool all of which have staff to assist with anything you may require such as a partner to play tennis against.

The golf courses are excellent and the service you receive is outstanding and you're made to feel very welcome at al of them, if you buy the discount book then you can get some really good deals.

This was my second visit to Jumeirah and it certainly won't be my last!

Room Tip: Sea-view...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Guest,

Our prime focus is to the provide efficient, warm and friendly service to all our guests and your mention about these services is very encouraging and a great pride for the entire team. I have shared your appreciation with the colleagues and they are equally happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Chester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Well what can I say?

We have been visiting the Jumeirah Beach Hotel for the last 10 years and neither of us tire of this excellent property and the wonderful staff who work there. Our stay this year was 10th-21st August.

We arrived very early in the morning and whilst our room was not quite ready this was not a problem at all. We had packed swimwear and sun cream in hand luggage and so made our way to the changing rooms and locked up our belongings before making our way to the pool. We were given a mobile phone and they called us as soon as we could check into our room. This was well worth the wait, being in a superior room with balcony.

I had had contacted with Sandip Pednekar, a charming man whom we had met previously, prior to arrival with a request that if possible we have a room which was centrally located. We were definitely not disappointed and would like to thank Sandip for this.

The room was spacious and had been refurbished with state of the art technology, including remote controlled curtains, new flat screen wall mounted television, newly fitted bathrooms and all the mod cons. The view of the Burj and the Marina from the balcony is amazing.

There is renovation work going on around the hotel grounds, but this should not put you off – please look beyond this work and appreciate what fantastic surroundings you are in.

There has already been some renovation work to the interior of the hotel that has been tastefully done and has brightened up the overall appearance of the entrance, reception and atrium.

Initially we were disappointed that the Dhow and Anchor was closed for renovation as we have normally enjoyed a few evenings there – we soon got over this disappointment and quickly forgot about it. We look forward to our next visit when it will be open.

We were on the half board package and ate at a number of restaurants that I will report on separately in the next week or so within the restaurant review section of trip advisor. These will include:-

Waterfront
Latitude
Al Muna (Medinat)
Arboretum (Medinat)

Particular thanks will go out to Sandra and all staff at Beachcombers and Sabash at Le Veranda in my reviews to follow.

We also ate at The Mango Tree right on the fountains in Downtown Dubai. I will also do a separate report on this restaurant and I fully recommend it if you want a pleasant evening watching the fountains at the foot of the Burj Khalifah with wonderful views.

For breakfast we always went to Beachcombers and were looked after exceptionally well by Sandra and her staff. They always knew our preference for table by the window and accommodated this whenever possible without us even asking.

We were given a warm welcome by each and every member of staff throughout the hotel, bars, restaurants and even the life guards on the beach.

Our days were mainly spent by the main pool, sometimes wandering along the beach. As 5.00 p.m. approached we always made our way to the pool bar for Happy Hour where Abdon, Roger, Kamal, Allan, Fraston and many others looked after us extremely well. For us this was always a perfect end to the day, chilling out with cold beer, watching the sun go down behind the Burj Al Arab, enjoying the many conversations with staff before returning to the room for shower and change before dinner. Many thanks to all that made that time so special.

I cannot speak highly enough about this hotel and the many staff who work at JBH. I would also like to praise those behind the scenes who we did not see, who worked tirelessly to prepare those wonderful meals that make Jumeirah stands out from the crowd.

I would have no hesitation is recommending the hotel to anyone and everyone. If you are hesitant – don’t be.

Would we return again – in a heartbeat – I will start planning our holiday for next year in the near future.

Room Tip: All rooms look over Burj Al Arab, Marina, Pools, Garden etc.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel, and I am pleased to read that you had an another wonderful stay with us. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the resort.

As they say, a place is because of its people and so is Jumeirah Beach Hotel. Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. I have shared your comment with our colleagues Sandip, Thandar, Abdon, Subash, Fraston, Kamal, Allan and with Roger and they are very happy to hear that their efforts has been recognized by our guests and you had an another brilliant holiday with us.

Glasgow
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

We have stayed in Dubai quite a few times, although this was our first stay in this particular hotel. Relatives had recommended we stay here as we have 2 young children (2 and 4 months old). Indeed this hotel was very child friendly. the pool areas were great for children. latitude restaurant also had a small children's buffet section which was good. However we found the hotel room was quite dated and in need of refurbishment. Again we felt wild wadi waterpark was also quite rundown. In our opinion the Atlantis is a better option for families with young children, and our last 3 stays at the Atlantis were at a similar cost to this hotel.

• Stayed August 2013
Dear Guest

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the services provided at the resort. I am also happy to read that you liked the kids section in Latitude restaurant. Your comment with regards to the rooms being outdated has been noted and I am pleased to inform you we have done refurbishment of some or rooms and will continue our refurbishment plan next year. Our newly refurbished rooms are styled with the family in mind, encompassing luxurious, modern, comfortable, beach inspired designs.

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was our third visit as a family to JBH. On our previous visits we have had to wait up to an hour just to be checked in but this time we were seen to immediately. Our room was also ready for us way before check in time. We were given a complimentary upgrade to a Superior room on the ninth floor which we were delighted with. Our mouths dropped open when we saw the room. It was huge!! The bathroom was amazing too. We loved it! The view was great, we couldn't have asked for more.
The staff were very attentive and so kind. I know this is what they get paid for but you just don't get it everywhere. The team at Latitude were outstanding. We were staying half board and although there were many other places we could have eaten, my children insisted on eating at Latitude all the time. The chefs will do their best to cater for individual needs. A special thanks to Chef Sumi.
The water park is great especially for children. It's not as big as Aquaventure so I felt comfortable for my 13 year old and 9 year old to go there without having to assist them on rides. They loved being independent. The only thing I was a little disappointed with was there groups of young lads who seemed to take over rides and were allowed to verbally abuse the lifeguards who work so hard. Maybe security guards should be patrolling some areas just to deter groups like this from spoiling fun for others.
Overall our experience this time was more memorable than others and we were very sad to be leaving. The decor and ambience of the hotel makes me want to come back again.
Although the stay here can very costly it is soooo worth it!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

First of all I would like to thank you for your continued patronage to Jumeirah Beach Hotel and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided at the resort.

Thank you for the positive and thoughtful comment about our colleagues and service. Positive feedback from patrons like you will always serve as an added motivation to the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times to all our guests. I have shared your appreciation with the entire Latitude team especially with chef Sumi and they are happy to hear that their efforts has been recognized by our guests. I have also noted your comment with regards to the Wild Wadi experience and passed on to the Wild Wadi Water Park Manager to look into this. Thank you for bringing this incident into our attention.

Mahmoud Sakr

Been to Jumeirah Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!