Honeymoon in July. Having stayed in the Atlantis last year wasn't sure how this would compare but it was beautiful. Loved everything about this hotel. Day after we arrived we came back to our gorgeous large room overlooking the beach to find a bottle of champagne, a cake and a card with congrats on our wedding. Staff were fab and friendly, the beach was stunning and warm but not to bad and the perfect touch was the cold pool. Bliss!!! Went on a jeep safari which was just brilliant and fun saw the sun set and had a camel ride (the husbands idea not mine) food was delicious and the egg station is a must. Dubai is def my fave destination by far.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah