“Best family hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 483 Hotels in Dubai
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Best family hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Dubai twice before once in habtoor grand second time in the Atlantis.but this one beats them all in family accommodation.loved all the facilities especially sindbad kids club.as we had two kids & it was good fun for them to be able to get away from us & enjoy with their age group(it was so peaceful & relaxing without them for us too)..overall a good stay.

• Stayed July 2013
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. It is very special to be referred to as “Best Family Hotel” and I am very grateful to you for this wonderful compliment.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Mahmoud Sakr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (710)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I chose this hotel because of the mid price and close proximity to the Burj. I couldn't have been happier. Service from the welcome to the maids was impeccable. I had booked two rooms in the hotel but as soon as we got there they upgraded my family of 5 to a 2 bedroom villa in the hopes that we pass the word around about our stay........Villa was beautiful, plunge pool necessary!!! There is trolley service to the hotel, restaurants and other resorts, very convenient. This hotel is attached to the wild wadi waterpark (includes admission) thankfully because I would not have wanted to pay for the 1 hr we spent in there. Wayyyyy to busy and hot. Fun to try though. The Burj is right across a small bay. Looks lovely but so happy at Jumeirah that the extra cost would not make it worthwhile. Great beach and very good buffet lunch

Room Tip: the villas have a separate quiet pool and beach. Very worthwhile.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Guest,

Our villas are a unique accommodation offering an environment of luxury and comfort with an eye-catching view of iconic and our sister property Burj Al Arab, and your mention of superlative service provided to you during your stay is very encouraging and a great pride for us. I have shared your comment with the entire and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Very good for family holidays, the rooms are very clean, comfy and spacious, the beach is very nice and everything is 5* and I loved the food and the staff are very helpful. The food is second none and the pool is 3m which is helpful for diving

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services and facilities provided at the resort. Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated. I have shared your appreciation to the team and they are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I travel extremely frequently for work. As such, I am very demanding when it comes to my leisure time with my family. In my mind, the Jumeirah group is one of the hospitality groups in the world for both business and pleasure...and I've tried A LOT of hotels. If you're looking for a safe, fun and adventure packed holiday with kids, then Dubai is a great destination. In Dubai, the Jumeirah Beach hotel is a great choice. It's not cheap...but it's worth it!

Room Tip: My wife and I have three children. We booked a ground floor executive suite. (Book executive rooms a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to learn that our team was able to leave a great impression on you with the superlative service.

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a brief stopover in Dubai for 3 nights on business whilst on our way to the Maldives. Having stayed at a number of hotels in Dubai both in Jumeirah and in central downtown I am Au Fair with the city and its hotels. I have always wanted to try the Jumeirah beach hotel and took the opportunity with my wife. It really was stunning, from the warm reception to the staff in the restaurants and all the staff were so helpful. The rooms are very well appointed, with all you could want and the buffet breakfasts has such an amazing variety to cater for all cultures that you have to be disciplined or you could over indulge. We spoil ourselves with high tea and could not even make a dent on the array of goodies that were served. The water world, gym, beach area, pools, beach shop were all of an exceptionally high standard and the staff friendly and helpful. This was my wife's first trip to Dubai and Kristen loved it and as we are Emirates airlines frequent travelers we will always stop over on our travels. As for Jumeirah beach hotel, try to keep me away from staying there again, it was amazing. Definitely a favorite and I will take mywhole family there for a stop over.

Room Tip: A higher room is pleasant as the view is exceptional. Take a trip to the dunes 4x4 dune ride and din...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Being a Dubai resident for the past 5 years, I have come to get to know the usual quality Jumeirah standard regularly. However yesterday was a new, and sad experience. Enjoying the weekend morning with some friends and family visiting from California, I decided to take them down to Waterfront for some breakfast. Having arrived at the side leisure entrance, we were redirected to the main lobby as we did not have a booking (this information was contradicting to our last visit where we were redirected from the lobby to side entrance). We tried to make a booking over the phone so the lady on the gate (Hapsy) would let us in and save the whole party of people walking up to the lobby. However restaurant reservations were not open and therefore was had just decided to walk to the main lobby. Upon entry we were greeted by Gail who started of rather helpful although at first she did try to redirect us back to the side entry. Gail then started making a few calls and after around 8 to 9 mins came back and was rather aggressive. She mentioned we can only go through the side entry if we have a booking and furthermore if we wanted to use the beach facility we would need to pay 250AED per adult. The impression I got was she was suggesting that we were only trying to use the side access to use facilities and not the pool. Once I clarified we just came for a simple breakfast she then 'warned' us that it is not allowed to lean on the gate at the other entry. When I asked for clarification she said we aren’t allowed to lean on the gate at that the lady at the door (Hapsy) had warned us about this. Almost amused by this I asked my friends if they know what she was talking about and one said yes; while we were waiting they leaned on a gate. Apparently the lady warned me about this, which is a complete lie. At this stage I was very embarrassed that I even tried to bring my family and friends down here for breakfast and decided to leave. On the way back to the car I stopped by Hapsy to get clarification about the rather ridiculous "gate-leaning" incident. She said it was seen on camera but yet somehow this is a different story.

I was completely disappointed by the whole incident and the way my guests and me where treated.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent visit at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Your valuable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the service Jumeirah Beach Hotel is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. I was therefore concerned to understand that on this occasion we did not meet your expectations. Please accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience you have experienced during your visit. I have noted your all your comments and passed on to the management team to look into the matter and taking corrective action where required so that we exceed your expectations on your next visit.

Lancashire, Uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

Having stayed in a few hotels in Dubai I found myself trying to choose my favourite, an exercise that took all of about a second with JBH a clear winner. Firstly, all of the quality hotels in Dubai have excellent service levels so differentiating on that basis is an exercise in trying to separate fractional percentages. Insofar as facilities go both have waterparks that are broadly similar although Atlantis does have an aquarium. JBH has a clear edge in still being a hotel though whilst Atlantis is very much a corporate resort along the lines of Disney. By remaining a hotel JBH has an aura of quality that Atlantis cannot compete with. The Uptown Bar overlooking Dubai's nightscape is part of that quality and a cocktail there is far more than a mere drink. The other factor firmly in JBH's favour are the hotel pools. The main pool at Atlantis is a ridiculously shallow affair that is better described as a photo opportunity whilst the pools at JBH are both functional and inviting. Try using Zogg divesticks at Atlantis and you will be scraping your nose on the bottom at 1.25m whilst JBH's 3m depth is nothing short of brilliant. JBH also has a far better range of high quality restaurants across the Jumeirah group. My last day here is tomorrow although I am already resolved there will be a lot more 'last days' at JBH in my future.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, July 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Besides the unparalleled views, design, and facilities, we understand that it is our service from our colleagues which makes a memorable experiences for our guests. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements about the resort. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they all are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Mahmoud Sakr

Been to Jumeirah Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!