I will unashamedly admit that this is a slightly biased review because we were upgraded (rarely happens to us) but even without the Villa experience, I am confident that our experience would have been equally outstanding. The hotel is extremely well located right on the beach with stunning views of the Burj al Arab. We loved our "surf" in the ocean and enjoyed the multiple pools on offer. The Fitness Club is excellent with lots of great machines and multiple class options as well as a lap pool. Easy and cheap cab rides to Dubai's many attractions. One of, if not the best breakfast buffets we have ever experienced, so much food, you can easily skip lunch. Heaps of good restaurants to choose from, except maybe avoid the outdoor on the beach option in June, very average food - pizza, pasta etc and just too hot. Service in all respects was outstanding. Recommend the Italian restaurant. Complimentary access to Wild Wadi was much appreciated by Mr 13 and Miss 11. Would happily stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah