From the moment we landed and our private transfer from the airport everything just kept getting better, hotel was fab, beds very comfortable and view from our room was of the Burj al Arab couldn't ask for more, it is all the little things that this hotel and staff offer that made our stay wonderful, each day they came around the beach/pool and give us ice lollys and ice cold face cloths to cool us down, free access to wild wadi water park, you could come and go as many times as you wanted, every day fresh fruit was put in our room and bottled water was restocked daily, the staff could not do enough for us, our beds were turned down for us every evening when we returned and a small chocolate was waiting for us on our pillow. We stayed on a half board basis and ate in a different restaurant every evening and found the service excellent in each one. Will defenately return to Dubai and would not look any further than the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah