It was my first time staying here, and I will be happy to return for a future stay. I absolutely LOVED the property and the views are most magnificent! I have stayed at resorts before, but this was the absolute BEST. A FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE if there ever was one. I'm afraid that I am spoiled for life. I'd be impressed for sure if any other hotel/resort that I visit in the future would be able to top the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.
Also, if you are celebrating ANY kind of a milestone, such as a birthday or anniversary, please be sure to inform the hotel, and I promise you, they WILL take care of you!
I also LOVED how the television in the room, when we turned it on, it displayed first MY name, and then my boyfriend's name in the 'welcoming' section on the screen; we had never experienced that before!
Employee made your stay more enjoyable:
My boyfriend and I were treated well by the entire staff of Jumeirah Beach Hotel, but the most notable standouts were Kelly, Sayeed, and Nichol (spelling?) at the Front Desk, and the gentlemen who was what I perceived to be the Main Security Guard in the lobby, standing before the elevators
Kelly: was always smiling, warm, personable, and friendly, but ALWAYS a professional! Very helpful young woman, if she is not the top female receptionist, she should be! Sayeed, and Nichol (spelling?), both were quick to assist me with some checkout issues that I needed assistance with. They made me to feel as if what I needed was not a request that would be difficult. And Sayeed even checked with me the next day to make sure that I was okay...even mentioning me by name. He got my entire name correct, I was impressed! Also, the gentlemen who was the security for the lobby, he stood by the elevators. I never caught his name unfortunately; he had always reached for the elevator button for us, and he was ALWAYS smiling! It made us feel important.
Please be sure to let these staff members know that their attitudes were very influential in determining my future visits. Sayeeed told me that he hoped to see us return again. When I told him that I hoped that he would be there, he confidently told me that he would; I should hope so!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah