“The FINEST property I have EVER stayed at!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Jumeirah Beach Hotel

You added Jumeirah Beach Hotel to your Saves list
Jumeirah Beach Hotel
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   6 Jumeirah Beach Road, Dubai 11416, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #18 of 499 Hotels in Dubai
Elizabeth, New Jersey
“The FINEST property I have EVER stayed at!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Overall Experience:

It was my first time staying here, and I will be happy to return for a future stay. I absolutely LOVED the property and the views are most magnificent! I have stayed at resorts before, but this was the absolute BEST. A FIVE STAR EXPERIENCE if there ever was one. I'm afraid that I am spoiled for life. I'd be impressed for sure if any other hotel/resort that I visit in the future would be able to top the Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Also, if you are celebrating ANY kind of a milestone, such as a birthday or anniversary, please be sure to inform the hotel, and I promise you, they WILL take care of you!

I also LOVED how the television in the room, when we turned it on, it displayed first MY name, and then my boyfriend's name in the 'welcoming' section on the screen; we had never experienced that before!

Employee made your stay more enjoyable:

My boyfriend and I were treated well by the entire staff of Jumeirah Beach Hotel, but the most notable standouts were Kelly, Sayeed, and Nichol (spelling?) at the Front Desk, and the gentlemen who was what I perceived to be the Main Security Guard in the lobby, standing before the elevators

Kelly: was always smiling, warm, personable, and friendly, but ALWAYS a professional! Very helpful young woman, if she is not the top female receptionist, she should be! Sayeed, and Nichol (spelling?), both were quick to assist me with some checkout issues that I needed assistance with. They made me to feel as if what I needed was not a request that would be difficult. And Sayeed even checked with me the next day to make sure that I was okay...even mentioning me by name. He got my entire name correct, I was impressed! Also, the gentlemen who was the security for the lobby, he stood by the elevators. I never caught his name unfortunately; he had always reached for the elevator button for us, and he was ALWAYS smiling! It made us feel important.

Please be sure to let these staff members know that their attitudes were very influential in determining my future visits. Sayeeed told me that he hoped to see us return again. When I told him that I hoped that he would be there, he confidently told me that he would; I should hope so!

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the beach, obviously!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience from your recent stay with us at Jumeirah Beach Hotel on Tripadvisor.

Your comment about our services and facilities is very encouraging for the entire team to maintain the highest level of service at all the times. Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Your kind comment about our colleague Kelly, Sayeed, Nikhil and Security colleague is highly appreciated. I feel very proud that I am surrounded by these talented individuals who exactly know how to deliver a good quality service to all our guests. I have shared your comment with the mentioned colleagues and they all are very happy to hear that their efforts has been recognized by our guests.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back on your return to Jumeirah Beach Hotel.

Mahmoud Sakr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (785)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Undoubtedly on of the best hotels, having been to 31 countries and enjoy great service and honor quality, Jumeirah Beach is consistently superb on all levels. After previous positive experiences I brought a group of 20 with me and everyone in the group was captivated by the extraordinary service, stunning views, hospitality, and new refurbished rooms. The new rooms absolutely beautiful, every detail from furniture, live flowers, wall art, tile in the bathrooms, finishes and colors used. The new rooms have the height of modern technology with digital controls which operate the curtains, lights, sound, room service, TV's and air controls. Breakfast is seriously flawless and the most international selection and quality from East to West cuisine. We were upgraded during checkin to Club Executive Suites, with access to the Club lounge on level 24, executive pool and once again unparalleled service and attention to detail, the staff knew my name and made sure we were taken care of. Now that I have experienced the even more immaculate service of the Club Executive, I will request this in my reservations. The views of Burj Al Arab, the marina and Madinat cannot be described as every room has a view of the sunset also. The use of Wild Wadi, access to Madinat, Dubai and make the destination and activities endless. The whole trip was on a very reasonable budget (friends and business) and we still did not have to sacrifice the luxuries the hotel can offer. Jumeirah as an international chain (10 countries) is committed to unparalleled hospitality, un-questionable service and excellence. If you are debating prices, location or quality; it is seriously worth it, you will treated like royally.

Room Tip: Request the upgrade to Club Executive, the perks and package of inclusive options is endless and won...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read our team was able to manage your expectations and made your stay a memorable one. Our “Stay Different” promise is to create luxury environments where our guests can enjoy unique and memorable experiences. I have shared your appreciation with the entire team and they all are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Our family and a group of friends stayed at the Jumeirah Beach Hotel at the beginning of March. This hotel is absolutely unbelievable, views from the windows breathtaking.
This was our first visit to Dubai where we were gathered for our son's wedding. All the Staff at the Jumeirah Beach so efficient and very friendly, all happy to greet you everyone of them. We looked forward to seeing them each day.
Food - so many choices, whatever you could wish for they will have it. Everything looked and was delicious. Facilities - amazing, pools, beach, water park,table tennis table all used by us and all top class. We had a small baby and a 4 year old with us, our ages spanned into 70's. Whatever we needed in the room was already there, from the fresh fruit which appeared each day, the chocolates. the rose for international women's day, the fabulous toiletries, all these unexpected little things brought a smile to the face.
The buggies to get from place to place and the boats for the lagoon, all in with the facilities and each of the drivers going out of their way to make sure your holiday was a great one.
Everyone of us will remember this holiday for the rest of our lives- for all the right reasons.
The only thing that was wrong with our holiday was our return flight with Emirates, going was faultless, return trip was abysmal. They could do with some staff training, customer service was non-existent. .

Thank you Jumeirah Beach Hotel, you know how to look after your guests and make a holiday just what it should be, a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Our family had 2 rooms on the 12th floor, another room on the 19th, one on the 1st, facing the Bur...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest

I am very happy to hear that our team was able to create some memorable experiences for you and you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you for acknowledging so many positive elements about the resort.

Your kind comment about our colleagues is highly appreciated, I feel very proud that I am surrounded by these talented individuals who exactly know how to look after a guest and how to exceed their expectations. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Birthday treatment for my wife and it did not disappoint at all. from the staff to facilities, children activities to adults its just for everyone. The arrival was smooth and got a room straight away, all sort of help was offered and there would be nothing you would ask before they ask you. my kids were entertained in every corner of the hotel. Wild Wadi water park is a big plus

Room Tip: rooms on wild wadi side
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you for celebrating your wife birthday with us and I am delighted to learn that we became the scenery of such an important occasion, I wish your wife a belated happy birthday, wish her a very good health, wealth and happiness throughout the year.

ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Magnificent facilities and wonderful service. Breakfast was an experience! everything from noodles to omlettes for breakfast.

Loved the Medina (which the hotel provides transport to also) Wonderful Spa.

This it the sort of hotel where you are just spoilt!!!

A real treat!

Tip....food exceptionally expensive in this hotel (about €22.00 for a toasted sandwich), so take a taxi into Wafi, pyramid centre, for good selection of restaurants at reasonable prices.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

This hotel puts the standards very high and is succesfull in reaching them. We arrived in early morning and two beds were added for the children in a room that still felt large. Beds were of excellent quality, even the ones they added. All rooms face the sea, and thus have a fantastic view on Burj al Arab and the marina of the hotel from the floor-to-ceiling windows. Bathroom is also huge, with bath and a separate shower cell. Amenities are abundant and diverse, with even suncream etc... We stayed in half board and went twice to Al Madinat (golf buggy for easy transport) which was nice to see, but even if quality of food was very good, it was not upto JB level. Breakfast is served on two places, one closer to the sea, but we always went to main large place Latitude. Choice is overwhelming, with many live cooking stations, and a choice ranging from English over Japanese, Chinese to Indian. Even sushi in the morning if you wish. For dinner we also went a couple of times there, as choices were in the same regions, with also pasta/noodles station etc. Also a large choice of dessert with some ice cream and chocolate fountain. The place has in- an outdoor seating and especially for breakfast it is very nice to eat outside. The facilities of the hotel are very large, such as an exceptional fitness building, with many instruments, but also squash courts. Tennis courts also with clay and hardcourt underground, next to the 25m swimming pool that is reserved for people who want really to swim in lanes. There are beaches, and also 2 huge pools, the general one and one family (there is also a separate one reserved for executive club rooms). We did not use them so much, but there is also a hot jacuzzi adjacent to swimming pool (depth going upto 3 meters). The service overall is smiling and efficient, including at swimming pools, where they could bring ice from time to time. The main draw for our children was however the free access to Wild Wadi which they loved so much that we did not do much in the hotel itself, not even in kids club. All this comes at a price of course, but it is nice to treated well and enjoy the holidays as we did.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Our constant effort at Jumeirah Beach Hotel is to create a relaxing environment and offer efficient, warm, friendly and unobtrusive service to all our guests and I am happy to hear that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues. Thank you for the very detailed feedback and mentioning so many positive elements about the resort. I have shared your comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had a wonderful holiday with us.

Riyadh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

We visited Jumeirah Beach Hotel in March for 3 nights. This was simply not long enough! From the moment that we were met at the airport to the moment we were returned to the airport for our return flight, the JBH staff couldn't do enough for us and our expectations were far exceeded. We booked an Executive Club room which was beautifully furnished and from which the view was amazing. The bathroom had everything that you could wish for including toiletries and big fluffy towels.

The staff in the Executive Lounge were courteous, attentive and knew our names before we even sat down. When we explained to Sreehar that my husband needed a gluten free diet, he, along with Agnelo, ensured that there was always something suitable for him to eat and when we thought that a cake looked too good to be gluten free, even arranged for the chef to come up to the lounge to tell us what the ingredients were. Only those who have food allergies can truly appreciate this level of service regarding food.

The attention to detail and level of service extended to the Executive Pool team where Singh and Earl made our visits to the pool and beach a treat. Even the man who brought round the lemonade ice lollies was always smiling.

Every member of staff looked immaculate in their uniforms and were all attentive to the guests. The number of lifeguards at the hotel pools, the beach and the Wild Wadi was impressive. All the toilet facilities were clean and sweet smelling.

The breakfasts in Latitude contained such a variety of food that every taste could be catered for and was delicious.

If there was any down point it was that the pillows were too soft. We did request some foam pillows hoping that these would provide a little more support but unfortunately these were also far too soft for us. However, that is all that we could find fault with and it most definitely did not spoil our break. We are looking forward to returning and have started planning already.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
JBH_Management, General Manager at Jumeirah Beach Hotel, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were overall happy with the services provided by our colleagues.

Our “Stay Different” promise is to create luxury environments where our guests can enjoy unique and memorable experiences. I am also very delighted to learn that your husband were catered with a gluten free food by Sreedar, Agnelo and by Chef’s. I feel very proud that I am surrounded by these colleagues who exactly know how to deliver a good quality service to our guests. Your gracious comment about our colleagues Sreedar, Agnelo, Earl and Singh is highly appreciated. I have shared you kind comment with the entire team and they are equally happy to hear that you had an amazing holiday with us. I have noted your comment with regards to the pillows and passed onto the housekeeping team to look into it. Our prime focus is guest satisfaction, May I please request you to contact our housekeeping team on your next visit so that we can accommodate your preferences.

Mahmoud Sakr

Been to Jumeirah Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!