We just keep going back.
Checked out of the Zabeel saray (nowhere near as nice as this flagship hotel) and had a couple of nights on half board.
Had a new room, all electronic,big plasma,nice living area, great view of the wild wadi, Burj. beach etc etc great.
The half board option is very good, try Zheng He in the Mina Salam if you want Chinese food that runs Hakasaan very close....and its in the HB option!!!
The gym is ...well, part of a world class sports centre within the complex, really good.
Breakfast is amazing as is anything served up in Latitude (the buffet).....just all of this place is top notch.
This hotel has everything, it is lively, vibrant, at night it is multi-coloured, has a fabulous rooftop bar, buzzing swim up bar.....state of the art kids club and i cant wait to go again.
Im well travelled, the usual nice spots Miami LA Cote D'Azur etc etc....but this one is the best I can find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah