We visited Dubai in August 2010, very hot and it was Ramadan. We stayed at the Jumeriah Beach Hotel. The hotel is lovely; we stayed in a room which sleeps 3 very large and clean basic cannot fault it. The staff very nice and helpful however not many English speaking staff. It was my birthday they had a cake and wine sent to my room I sent it back as they got the day wrong hey refused to take it back and then provided cake and wine again on the correct day, which I was lovely. While round the pool, you are provided with ice-lollies to cool you down free of charge. The only negative I have an about the hotel was getting breakfast many stations but nearly all of them were packed I hated queuing or waiting to take a seat for breakfast. Ramadan was not a problem just show respect when you leave the hotel and cover up, but while on the hotel complex it was fine. If you want five star treatment and just want to relax this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jumeirah International, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah