Just back from our 2nd memorable visit to JBH which we all thoroughly enjoyed again, from arrival at the hotel door, meeting Dillon at the entrance again, his smile and pleasant demeanour welcoming us back, he even remembered us from last year too, what a genuinely very nice guy to meet & greet guests. Our boys wound down the taxi windows when we left for the airport the other night and they were waving and shouting... "Bye Dillon, Bye Dillon"...
Check-in no problem apart from the kids room beds we requested, one was delivered soon after we arrived but we waited an hour & half for the 2nd bed to arrive after a few calls to reception. We were allocated room 920, very handy with the lift outside our door allowing us easy access to Latitude restaurant which we so enjoy. We'd hoped to have been allocated one of the newly refurbished rooms which the hotel promotional photos in the lobby state are designed especially with family living in mind, however once settled into 920 we were quite comfortable. I'd like to mention our room cleaner; Luis who did a brilliant job, he's also got a special talent arranging towel animals too which the kids thought were fabulous.
We ate most days in Latitude, the choice of food there is simply outstanding, the chefs create mouth-watering fayre all beautifully presented every day, it's no wonder this particular restaurant rates number 7 from over 900 in Dubai. The Latitude front desk ladies are also very professional and accommodating, special mentions must go to Caroline and Gwen the Phillipino (I think her name is) Valeria, Anis and Omar also were fantastic every day, very welcoming and helpful, they took time out to chat to us and the boys. All the waiters too with special mentions to Michael who carried out his duties impeccably, nothing was ever any problem and especially to Kabir who was so attentive, very professional and courteous in his approach, an asset to your hotel.
Around the poolside area special mentions to Allan, Kamal & Salaman who were very friendly and helpful. So glad we chose JBH again. Keep up the excellent work guys, you're doing a grand job. Looking forward to our next visit already.
The Badenoch Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel is located directly at the Arabian shores. All rooms and suites feature seaview, the latest technology and free wireless internet.Guests receive unlimited complimentary access to Wild Wadi Waterpark and Sinbad's Kids Club. The Pavilion Sports Club with its tennis courts, watersports, gym, PADI dive centre, climbing wall and Spa offers a gregarious experience. 5 sensual signature restaurants, a casual dining selection and 3 stylish bars are renowned for genuine, true hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Jumeirah Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumeirah Beach Resort
- Jumeirah Beach Hotel Dubai
- Beach Dubai Hotel Jumeirah