“Heaven on earth” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah

You added Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to your Saves list
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Burj Al Arab | P.O. Box 74147, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
Best of the Burj
Ranked #20 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Heaven on earth”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

That's how I describe it. I am here for work and I am enjoying it to the most. From checkin staff to food offering its amazing! The whole outlook of the hotel is stunning! I think it's the best hotel in the world. Very friendly and extremely extremely helpful staff!

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (246)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leognan, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Had a belated birthday celebration the staff were great bringing me my own cake with a candle and a red rose!
It is expensive but well worth it for the views and ambiance, if you go to Dubai I would suggest booking this up. We booked the 13h slot and used it as lunch, as there is so much food.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends
East Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Can you beleieve this if I say " Heaven is a place on Earth ". My second statement would be " If you cannot beleieve it Stay at Bruj Al Arab Jumeirah and you will beleieve it ". I recently stayed at this mesmerising hotel during my recent business trip to Dubai. I can definitely call this a 7 star plus hotel. Wow what a great level of service is offered. No words to describe just experience the touch of Luxery.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Everything is perfect from checkin to check out beautiful hotel excellent customer service staff very professional and friendly beautiful rooms very comfortable bed breakfast was excellent lots of variety will definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I was not sure that booking the afternoon tea at the Burj Al Arab was a smart move for my trip to Dubai, I was concerned that it might have been a waste of money... Long story short... I was absolutely wrong, it was one of the BEST EXPERIENCES ever... The place is amazing! The atmosphere is magic, don't think about the afternoon tea as "just a drink" it is a proper meal guided by a selection of tea (cold and hot tea), perfectly driven by the waiters and the rest of the staff, they will assist you, help you, guide you and really treat you like you are the most important thing, and I have to assure you will really feel it. I usually complaine (a lot) when I visit new places, I always find something to complain about... With Junsui you can't go wrong, I am Italian so my tastes are not 100% aquainted to Asian cuisine, even if I like visiting top sushi, Thai and similar restaurants all over world, the 7 course meal I went trough revived some tastes they were in my memory and I haven't felt them for a long time... Like your childhood memories... So, yes it is a bit pricey, buy hey want to remember your inner child... That is the place!!! It worth every penny.
I want to add few words for the waiters (and waitress) who assisted us during the meal. A special thanks to the chef who made special small sandwiches for our child who was a bit picky with the Asian taste. Thanks guys outstanding work!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I visited the Burj recently for a family member's wedding. I have to say that the hotel was absolutely beautiful and the ballroom on the 27th floor was one of the most well designed and exceptional ballroom spaces I have ever seen.

The variety and quality of the food was also exceptional. The wedding was beautiful and the setting was fantastic.

I did not stay in the rooms so I can't comment on the experience from this point of view.

However, this hotel really let themselves down with regards to their quality and number of waiting staff. I am not normally critical of these things, but we were hungrily waiting in a queue for the afternoon tea buffet for almost half an hour because of poor operational management - only one person serving at a live chaat station. Furthermore, later when dinner was served and I was sitting down, I asked a waiter who was passing water around for a sprite, only to be told - "It's over there" - pointing to a table set up on the side. I would not even expect this from a 3* hotel, never mind a 7* hotel.

It seems a shame that on a fairly simple point to organise and control, the Burj let themselves and guests at the wedding down.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Thank you to the great stuff, Brian gave me a tour of the 7 Star hotel with the Permission of his supervisor Ana. It was incredible. The food at restaurant Sahn Eddar was unforgettable ... thank you, it is worth a 7 star hotel. I felt like a king in great palace...

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Been to Burj Al Arab Jumeirah? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Burj Al Arab Jumeirah

Address: Burj Al Arab | P.O. Box 74147, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Location: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Dubai > Dubai
Bar / Lounge Beach Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#8 Family Hotel in Dubai
#9 On the Beach Hotel in Dubai
#11 Business Hotel in Dubai
#14 Spa Hotel in Dubai
#17 Romantic Hotel in Dubai
#19 Luxury Hotel in Dubai
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:5 star — Burj Al Arab Jumeirah 5*
The distinctive sail-shaped silhouette of Burj Al Arab is more than just a stunning hotel, it is a symbol of modern Dubai. Yet for all the wonder this stunning structure provides when you finally see it in person, it is the service within that really makes the Burj Al Arab so extraordinary. Repeatedly voted the world's most luxurious hotel, this magnificent destination offers you the finest service and facilities throughout - right down to an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls Royce. Burj Al Arab suite-only accommodation offers discreet check-in within your rooms, a private reception on every floor and a host of personal butlers, each a warm messenger of our unparalleled hospitality. Come and experience it for yourself. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Jumeirah International, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Burj Al Arab Jumeirah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Burj Al Arab Dubai
Burj Al Arab Rates
Seven Star Hotel Dubai
Burj Al Arab Hotel Dubai
Dubai Burj Al Arab
Al Arab Burj Hotel
6 Star Hotel Dubai
Burj Al Arab Price

If you own or manage Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.