“Richest of the Riches feel small by its grandeur.Spot Global Celebs here” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Burj Al Arab Jumeirah

Save Saved
You added Burj Al Arab Jumeirah to your Saves list
Burj Al Arab Jumeirah
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Burj Al Arab | P.O. Box 74147, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Special Offer
Summer Dream
Ranked #12 of 477 hotels in Dubai
Bangalore, India
“Richest of the Riches feel small by its grandeur.Spot Global Celebs here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Located in the coastline ,most photographed place in the world best hotel in the world. I can go on & On ravishing hw dis is the best place I have been to.I got lucky to stay here as our tour agent , Dubaionsale.com , gave us some 20% discount on their package rates that gave us middle class folks to stay here & feel the riches world literally.

You could be sitting in a porsche with Bjorn Borg reading a newspaper aside you & you might see Snoop Dog munching that Hamburger.Yes , Celebs here r aplenty , if u r there u ll for sure witness one or more of them sans their style & persona.The Hotel is bigger than most or at least towers over most celebs.they r treated like commoners here except a Diplomat or an Oil Tycoon

just 25 km from the Dubai international airport and it’s a landmark and stands 280 meters on a island.Our room ws very big suit among many types of rooms are there : one bedroom deluxe suite, two bedroom deluxe suite, panaramis suite, club suite, diplomatic suite, presidential suite.Best is royal suit but that costs our entire 1 month salary so forget that

The food is awesome here all types of food are available in the hotel and the sea food is just amazing and hotel has many restaurants jumerah restaurants and bars bar are open till 12 am .Drinks start at 100 USD/peg so ur call

The hotel staff is excellent they do their job with sincerity they swept our rooms 2 times a day. Rooms has all the modern facilities like led TV , DVD player, mini bar and it’s a very big hotel in Dubai and many activities you can do in the hotel like shopping, sightseeing, golf course is also there in the hotel .Golfing, again has a hefty charge

The view from the hotel is just awesome and you can see full Dubai from your room and rooms has private balcony also where in the night you can enjoy the sound of the sea.

Spa and health club is also there in hotel and kids area for playing is there where children can enjoy and in my opinion this is the best place in the world

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

1,849 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Nadur, Gozo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Best hotel I have ever been to. Hotel staff was impeccably excellent, the rooms are very luxurious, although the design might not appeal to all, and the views out of this world (we were on the 22nd floor... which translates to 44th and 45th floor in a standard hotel).

Food also of very high standards. In essence, the hotel lives up to its reputation as the most luxurious on earth. All topped by the birthday cake and orchestra they brought to our room in occasion of my birthday. Really a memorable stay.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this review, December 11, 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay in Burj Al Arab. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that your suite lived up to your expectations. We are also pleased to know that you enjoyed your culinary experience, the service provided by our colleagues and that your birthday surprise was a memorable one.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Stayed in panoramic one bedroom suite in July 2012. Arrived in Dubai on an early flight and we were allowed to checkin to our suite early with no issues. The suite itself is huge, as expected, with fantastic views through the floor to ceiling windows. Lights, curtains, etc. were controlled with a tablet. Door could be opened remotely by video phone. The suite included a full desktop computer and free wi-fi. Full sized Hermes bathroom amenities and perfume and cologne were included. The lobby and fountain are spectacular, it seems like half the hotel is plated with gold. One of the restaurant bars had a ceiling which was a replica of the Milky Way made of Swarovski crystals. Everything in the suite and hotel is over the top, extravagant and excessive. The included breakfast was huge and delicious although we were charged for breakfast the first morning even though we were told it was included at time of checkin. Breakfast is brought to your room by 2 waiters who bring a toaster with them to toast your bread insuite for you. Complimentary afternoon snack were brought to our suite everyday. We did the culinary flight which allowed us to sample all of their restaurants, which was a great experience. The Skyview Bar and Al Mahara aquarium restaurant are a must see. The floor butler made sure everything was taken care of for you, even opening the room door for you when you returned to your suite. Beach service was attentive and they provide you with a cooler full of cold water, cold towels and misters. They would also bring you popsicles every once in a while. A definite must for 40 degree temperatures. The biggest gripe I have about the hotel is that they failed to answer any of the multiple emails I sent them prior to arrival with respect to sponsoring me for my visa to Dubai or requests for checkin preferences. It is simply unacceptable for a hotel to not respond to emails from your guests in this day and age. Other than that it was an amazing experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this review, December 18, 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting your arrival experience, suite & in suite amenities, culinary experience and the service provided by our colleagues. We are also pleased to know that you particularly enjoyed the hotel ambiance.

Please note that your invaluable feedback is important to ensure that we continually deliver the ultimate experience Burj Al Arab is renowned for and exceed your expectations for future visits. At the same time, I was concerned to read that on this occasion we did not meet some of your expectations.

I have noted your feedback regarding the unfortunate shortfall of service prior your arrival as you did not receive a reply back to your email from our end. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused in this respect. This is certainly not the level of service we are known for and can fully understand your disappointment concerning the same. Please note that I have personally passed your concerns to our Suite Reservations manager who will review the procedures and provide further coaching in delivering our luxurious service standards to our valued guests where appropriate to the colleagues involved.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback on tripadvisor and thereby giving us the opportunity to enhance our service quality. I do hope that this incident will not deter you from visiting Burj Al Arab in the future and you will allow us the opportunity to restore your confidence in the ultimate hospitality Burj Al Arab is renowned for.

Karachi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Well, I was there on a business trip representing my company and boy was the experience overwhelming or was it overwhelming. I mean the place is not just a hotel its an architectural wonder. With the best views I have ever seen and the best services in every kind the people of Dubai must be keen to make this their trade mark :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us highlighting the service provided by our colleagues.

nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

I am giving this hotel 5 stars because it really does hit all the marks (as you would expect). And I only stayed one night, so I don't know if I adequately experience the place. But I have to say (just as a matter of personal taste) it was too over the top for me. The staff are dedicated and trying very hard - but to me it felt oppressive. The 2 story rooms are ludicrously well-appointed - but for me it was a little too glitzy and formal. The food is excellent - but it felt like a mini photo shoot at every meal b/c so many people are documenting their trips. I guess I would urge people to look at the photos and see if it appeals to you.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us.

We have communicated your feedback to the entire team as I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

It was amazing place to visit, a bit tacky in places. It was EXTREMELY over-priced. If the staff suss that you're only there to look and not to spend your livelihoods, they would then ignore you to the best of their abilities.
I'd go if your in Dubai just to see the fast cars and the rich people - if you are minted, then it's well worth at least a one night stay because the rooms are AMAZING.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
UXBRIDGE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Just an amazing experience .. from arrival to departure we were made to feel very special by the Jumeirah staff. The suites are huge and the views are fabulous overlooking the sea and onto downtown Dubai in the distance. Breakfast was sumptuous! Loved the indoor pool and sauna facilities too! We enjoyed the private beach and being transported by buggy everywhere that we wanted to go. For example its easy to get over to the Jumeirah Beach Hotel for a drink or something to eat and we visited the Souk at the Madinat property which is part of the same complex. Overall the stay was perfect .. and nice to see where the rich and famous hang out when in Dubai! A once in a lifetime experience!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Heinrich_Morio, General Manager at Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, responded to this review, December 2, 2012

Greetings from Burj Al Arab.

We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Burj Al Arab. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us highlighting the service provided by our colleagues and our spa facilities. We are also very pleased to know that you liked your suite and enjoyed the view.

Burj Al Arab

Been to Burj Al Arab Jumeirah? Share your experiences!