Stayed on business coming in to and going out of country. Staff are fantastic and helpful.
Nice rooms and a great location, a short taxi ride to shops and downtown.
The free airport shuttles are fast frequent.
The Metro system is just behind the hotel making travel around Dubai easy and cheap.
In the area are other hotels with fantastic eateries and the Irish Village is a short walk away for great evening out.
The only negatives I have are;
1. Biggles bar has lost the friendly atmosphere it used to have and the food is poor for the price.
2. Dubai needs to drag itself up to date with no smoking in its bars / restaurants.
Overall loved it but recommend going to other hotels if you are looking for an "British" bar scene
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located within 2 minutes from Dubai’s International Airport (DXB), commercial and shopping areas, the Millennium Airport Hotel is a business class 4 star hotel, offering a rich cultural experience with nearby tourist attractions and historical districts such as the Bastakiya, the Gold Souk and the Heritage village. The Millennium Airport Hotel is not just your average airport hotel, offering everything from spacious, modern rooms to a Resort style outdoor pool and an eclectic dining experience with its variety of restaurants & bars.Stay with us to enjoy warm and approachable hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Airport Dubai
- Dubai Millennium Airport Hotel
- Millenium Hotel Dubai