“Overnight stay” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai

You added Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai to your Saves list
Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Airport Road, Casablanca Street | Al Garhoud, PO Box 13018, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #146 of 486 Hotels in Dubai
Angeles City, Philippines
“Overnight stay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Poor breakfast. Quick check in and out. Clean big simple rooms. Good for overnight between flights close to airport but be early back to airport long lines for check in and imigration. People in airport are not freibdly and customs area feels like a rugby pitch

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am happy to read your positive comments about our rooms and the check-in. However have also taken note of your comment about breakfast. I will certainly share your comments with my colleagues for future improvement and ask you offline for some more details about this.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel soon.

Director of Front Office

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

As older travellers now, we have determined that an overnight stay is imperative to our well- being on the long haul flights out of Australia.
Emirates/Qantas flights that fly into Dubai after 14 hours non-stop encouraged us to leave the plane. We initially looked for somewhere to stay close to the air port so there would be no delay in getting there off the plane and returning for our onward journey the next day, we also made sure there would be " hotel transfer"

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see that you overall enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Melbourne
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great, generous rooms and facilities, a stop-over oasis. But finding and catching the hotel shuttle from Terminal 3 was slow and frustrating, as for every other airport hotel at DXB. It would have been easier and quicker to catch a taxi to a downtown or a beach hotel. Come on Dubai, sort this out!! Also, WiFi advertised as included in room rates, is not. But great bed and shower, quiet rooms, cheerful staff.

Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel and thank you for the positive comments about our facilities.

I am sorry to hear your comments about the Airport pick-up service and assure you that I will work on improving this with my airport team.

With regards to the WiFi Internet, we do advertise different room rates, depending on each guests needs we offer room rates with different inclusions, such as Internet and Breakfast. I would like to apologize for any confusion this might have caused.

Nevertheless, I do hope to be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Dubai
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

A very good hotel, service is nice. Location is just near airport.
Good hotel for the Money. There is a shuttle bus WHO drive you from hotel to airport. Housekeeping people is exellent.
I prefere this hotel to everybody.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com

FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. I am happy to read your positive comments about our hotel and will make sure to share them with our team.

I hope we will be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Kabul
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel over fifty times and am always very pleased with the welcome I get from all of the staff. They are very knowledgeable and provide a fantastic service, nothing is too much trouble for them and all requests are dealt with straight away. I always reccommend this hotel to friends that are either staying in Dubai or just passing through.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, it is great to read that you are enjoying your stay with us every time.

I will share your comments with our staff, to acknowledge their good work.

Thanks again.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I had a 7 hour layover so I thought I can sleep a little. For the 5 hours that I stayed at the hotel, I did not get more than 60 minutes of sleep. I was put in one of the worse rooms noise wise, and I could hear the "Meeting" at 11 at night next door. I did not complain because that would have meant stress and waste of time on top of not getting any sleep.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

FSchmittmann, Front Office Manager at Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

I was very disappointed to hear your comments about the noise disturbance form the room next door. We do have a Duty Manager on duty 24 hours a day, and I would have hoped that they would have been able to make your stay more enjoyable by making arrangements at that same time. However I do understand your concern regarding not wanting the extra hassle in the middle of the night. Nevertheless, I have still discussed this with my team, to see how we can avoid such situation in the future.

I would like to sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused and hope that we would still be able to welcome you back to our hotel in the near future.

Uchtelfangen, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stay at the Millenium Airport Hotel in Dubai about every other month. The service is exceptional and the hotel has been doing a lot to improve on its amenities. The internet is quick enough to get some work done and call home, the new pool is fantastic, and the hotel is adding more facilities (including a new lobby and a new pool bar with swim-to-service. I always enjoy my stay at the Millennium, and it is VERY nice being only a few minutes drive from Dubai Airport.

Room Tip: Choose a pool view!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you for the nice review. We are indeed working a lot on making improvements to our facilities and services and it is nice to see that recognized.

I will make sure to share your comments also with my team.

Thanks again and hope to see you return to our hotel in the near future.

Director of Front Office

Been to Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai? Share your experiences!