This is my 4th visit to this hotel. I love it - I usually stay for 4 or 5 nights on my own after business trips to Dubai.
The hotel itself is well located - enjoy an evening stroll down The Walk with its many restaurants and shops. Just a short taxi ride away and you will find the Dubai Marina Mall.
Staff are courteous and welcoming. I usually stay in the Tower Rooms which are slightly larger. Room facilities are excellent, DVD player is particularly useful. Complimentary wifi - a must when booking a hotel, bright well lit bathrooms. Rooms also have balconies.
The hotel grounds are spacious with 3 swimming pools to suite all needs and a fantastic beach with great views over The Palm, and lawns down to the sea. Lovely to walk around in the evening.
Food is good, excellent breakfast - with great choice.
Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel and counting down to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai