I recently spent a day at this hotel, even though I only visited for a day, I have to comment on the great experience I had ( I was staying at the Burj Khalifa area on a general holiday to Dubai ) after contacting their Spa I spent most of the day at their Beach area, and their personnel was very attentive ( the detail of the cold little towels is awesome ) , the food service is very fast, the sand is spotless, the sun chairs are well maintained, overall have to say that their outside facilities are very spacious, clean and the grass areas are perfect green, personnel always at your service and with good presence.
Keep up the good job.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai is situated on a pristine stretch of private beach overlooking the Arabian Gulf and with 500 rooms, caters to every type of traveler. With 14 international restaurants and bars, the hotel offers guests the world on a plate. Caracalla, the hotel’s Spa & Health Club, is the ideal retreat for mind and body. The pool and beach facilities are heaven for sunbathers and joggers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Royal Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridien Dubai
- Meridien Dubai
- Royal Meridian Dubai
- Royal Meridian Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort Dubai
- Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai
- Le Royal Meridien Hotel Dubai