just returned yesterday from this hotel and we had a really good time, the hotel is of a
good standard and the staff are very helpful and friendly, we stayed on an all inclusive basis and found this to be good value for money as you could eat in all the 4 restaurants and it included all your drinks which works out good when its £5.50 for a vodka and tonic.
we ate in the bussola restaurant which was very nice and had a good atmosphere. the beach and watersports were great, we were a little diappointed that barasti was closed as we were told it was very lively they had instead moved it all to the conference centre but is was a bit lacking in atmosphere and they were showing the football on big tv screens everywhere. there is alot of buliding work around the hotel be warned as they are building an extension to the hotel and its right next to the kids pool, it was quite noisy
and i wouldn't have enjoyed laying around that pool area. you can also see palm in the distance but its only visual. we stayed in the le meridian al aqua beach 18 months ago and found this hotel to be alot higher standard as it was newer but we did enjoy our stay here and would return after the building work was finished.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly re-opened following a 10-month refurbishment, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina offers a luxurious getaway on Dubai’s famous Jumeirah Beach. Boasting 1200 metres of private beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi features several swimming pools, tennis courts and a gym. Le Meridien newly designed rooms offer a classic decor and are equipped with complimentary internet access, individually controlled air conditioning, satellite channels, an in-room safe, and a choice of panoramic views over the Arabian Sea or the buzzing city of Dubai. Among the services offered on the resort, a wide range of outdoor activities are featured, including a water sports centre, our Fitness Centre Club Mina, and younger guests can enjoy the Penguin Club which offers an activity programme, beach games as well as 2 separate kids’ pools. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi offers two distinctive new restaurant concepts, two bars and one lounge for a stimulating gourmet dining and drinking experience. Enjoy Barasti Beach Bar and explore a selection of cocktails, wines and spirits overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Latest Recipe draws on great dishes created internationally with innovative fare as well as comfort food re-imagined. Whatatsumi offers a relaxed Japanese atmosphere for your evening meal, while Latitude in the lobby offers perfect coffee drinks and snacks throughout the day. Located on the pristine shoreline of Jumeirah Beach this prime location is just a 10 minute drive away from world-famous Emirates Golf Club. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is also in close proximity to various malls as well as the Marina walk and JBR where many favored restaurants and bars can be found. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi offers concierge services and an airport transfer service can be arranged at an additional fee upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina