A friend booked me the sea view room for my birthday! We arrived around 13.15 for check in which took more than 20 minutes; the receptionist was not very accommodating and seemed new! She informed she would give call when room ready. I asked about bday amenities she said it would b in the room. We finally got the keys and if it was not for my partner to decoration the room with balloons and flowers, nothing was there! As we were changing to go to the beach somebody enters the room without knocking, see me and leave! I was quite shocked as we could have been naked or smth... story short I met the assistant manager who rectified the issue on the spot by offering some amenities... rest of the stay was perfect with good advices from concierge team and francis who showed us around in his club cart! The view from balcony is superb and this was one of the best places I stayed in dubai so far! Efficient housekeeping and Bellboys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly re-opened following a 10-month refurbishment, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina offers a luxurious getaway on Dubai’s famous Jumeirah Beach. Boasting 1200 metres of private beach, Le Meridien Mina Seyahi features several swimming pools, tennis courts and a gym. Le Meridien newly designed rooms offer a classic decor and are equipped with complimentary internet access, individually controlled air conditioning, satellite channels, an in-room safe, and a choice of panoramic views over the Arabian Sea or the buzzing city of Dubai. Among the services offered on the resort, a wide range of outdoor activities are featured, including a water sports centre, our Fitness Centre Club Mina, and younger guests can enjoy the Penguin Club which offers an activity programme, beach games as well as 2 separate kids’ pools. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi offers two distinctive new restaurant concepts, two bars and one lounge for a stimulating gourmet dining and drinking experience. Enjoy Barasti Beach Bar and explore a selection of cocktails, wines and spirits overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Latest Recipe draws on great dishes created internationally with innovative fare as well as comfort food re-imagined. Whatatsumi offers a relaxed Japanese atmosphere for your evening meal, while Latitude in the lobby offers perfect coffee drinks and snacks throughout the day. Located on the pristine shoreline of Jumeirah Beach this prime location is just a 10 minute drive away from world-famous Emirates Golf Club. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is also in close proximity to various malls as well as the Marina walk and JBR where many favored restaurants and bars can be found. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi offers concierge services and an airport transfer service can be arranged at an additional fee upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort And Marina Hotel Dubai
- Le Meridien Dubai
- Dubai Le Meridien
- Mina Seyahi
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Dubai
- Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina