“Near perfection” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina

Save Saved
You added Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina to your Saves list
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina
5.0 of 5 Resort   |   Al Sufouh Road | Po Box 213 084, Dubai, United Arab Emirates   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
20% off room rate
Ranked #67 of 475 hotels in Dubai
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Near perfection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

A friend booked me the sea view room for my birthday! We arrived around 13.15 for check in which took more than 20 minutes; the receptionist was not very accommodating and seemed new! She informed she would give call when room ready. I asked about bday amenities she said it would b in the room. We finally got the keys and if it was not for my partner to decoration the room with balloons and flowers, nothing was there! As we were changing to go to the beach somebody enters the room without knocking, see me and leave! I was quite shocked as we could have been naked or smth... story short I met the assistant manager who rectified the issue on the spot by offering some amenities... rest of the stay was perfect with good advices from concierge team and francis who showed us around in his club cart! The view from balcony is superb and this was one of the best places I stayed in dubai so far! Efficient housekeeping and Bellboys!

Thanks

• Stayed June 2013
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Dear Romeo H,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us in Le Méridien Mina Seyahi.

I am sorry to hear that there were a few challenges encountered during your stay, for which I would like to apologize.

I am however delighted to hear that you have generally enjoyed the rest of your stay in the hotel and that our associates, especially Francis as well as the concierge, housekeeping and bellboys team were as helpful as they seem to have been.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future!

818 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
  • Turkish first
Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Loved this hotel and staff. Inside and out, top to bottom. When we looked at the reviews last year the reviews weren't too complmentary but theres been a big improvement lately. Never came accross one member of staff which could find any negatives every one was so pleasent and helpful.

Room Tip: We wanted to upgrade to a seaview but were advisud not to because of beach bar and night dico. We to...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear jeffl2503,

Thank you for your feedback about your previous stay with us.

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our rooms as well as the level of service offered during your stay.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back to the resort soon.

Oxford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

This is one of my favourite places to stay in Dubai. Spotlessly clean and an excellent place to stay for a few days while working in Dubai. Fantastic food in one of the many restaurants and breakfast was at the standard expected. A private section of beach and a pool leave plenty of options for relaxing. This hotel is also popular with the Ex.Pat community and the outdoor bar is usually busy but with great service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear RichInOxford,

Thank you for giving us your feedback about your very recent stay with us at Le Méridien Mina Seyahi!

I am delighted to hear that you generally enjoyed your stay and especially our pool and beach facilities.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back later in the year!

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have just returned from a 13 night stay at this wonderful hotel. Let me start with the noisy Bararsti bar first, it is noisy with late music and beat's twice a week till 3.00am but apart from that this hotel is excellent value and well worth a visit. You must have a sea veiw and request a high floor, the breakfast resturant is clean and bright [ do not eat outside because the crow's will drive you mad!]. and the fresh choice of food cooked by the 3 chefs in front of you is amazing. Nothing is to much for them, fruit, cereals,pastries cheese's you name it they have got it. If you leave breakfast hungry then your not for rea, the staff are 1st class and serve with good manor's and a big smile.
The rooms are big and clean with big soft pillows and 5 bottles of water are left everyday, a fine coffee machine with inroom safe, iron and ironing board. The tv had sky news and many sports channels for us men to watch while our ladies are getting ready for the day ahead. The view of the marina and palm from our balcony were breathtaking and some of the boats were out of this world. the gym and spa facilities are allso excellent.
There is a private beech with many sunbeds and shades and an excellent pool with its own swim up bar. You can use all the facilities in the westin hotel which shares the same grounds, Take a speedboat trip with Prasad at the water sports centre, only 700Dirhams for 1 hour for a trip around the palm, truly amazing.
Finally i must comment onthe staff from the bell boys, lifeguards,security men,barmen,gym staff, reception staff everyone who worked in the hotel were outstanding and made this holiday one of the best of our live's. A big thank you.
P.S, we will be back.

Room Tip: sea view is a must with a high floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear LondonCrossie,

thank you for giving us your feedback about your recent stay with us.

It seems that you had a great experience, enjoying our beach and pool facilities, as well as our breakfast offer at Latest Recipe restaurant.

It is especially rewarding to read that our associates made a difference to your stay by being as helpful as they seem to have been.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you in the future.

Stewart Selbie,

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future for another rejuvenating stay.-
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

This hotel is situated on a beach, this is great. But there are also just in front of it some discos which tend to compete from mid afternoon to middle of the night with who would have the loudest speakers. Without that it would be a nice and comfortable place to stay, with the expected standard equipment for this level of price. Rooms are ok but just too noisy. For people who travel a lot do not expect to get a good night sleep. I did contact the reception twice but with no avail. I guess these discos must be economically more profitable than hotel guests.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
MSeyahi, General Manager at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear Frederick20,

I am disappointed to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations and that there were various challenges you have encountered during your stay, for which I would like to apologize.

Please rest assured that we take all our guest comments seriously and I have discussed your comment with our teams in order to improve our general guest experience in the future.

Should you wish to return to Dubai, please contact us directly and we will be delighted to assist.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel rather last minute and was a bit concerned as anyone would be to read some bad reviews, let me assure you this hotel is fantastic.

I arrived on an early morning flight from Birmingham reaching the hotel at 9am we checked in and were told normal check in is from 2pm as is the case with the vast majority of hotel I expected this response. However Ibrahim the excellent front desk staff member assured me as as soon as a room was ready he would give it to me.

He then offered me complimentary breakfast which was fantastic an amazing range of food including smoked salmon eggs benedict a vast range of omelettes an eggs everything you can want for.

Ibrahim booked me in by 11am and had upgraded me to a sea view room the room is great freshly renovated and really nice. No complaints at all!

I've been here now for 4 days and so far the stay has been fantastic had a small issue with the fridge which was resolved within an hour and followed up by a call to enquire if everything was to my satisfaction.

The staff here are very helpful and friendly special mention to farooq on concierge very nice chap who is so friendly.

Little touches go A long way and this hotel has everything you could want and more the pools are great and you get to use all the facilities in the Westin be next door. Beach is great and patrolled by plenty of lifeguards.

People have mentioned baristi bar with its loud music, maybe some folks don't understand that in dubai alcohol licences are only issued to hotels so many hotels have clubs and bars attached. To be honeSt the noise did not disrupt me one bit you can hardly hear it

Yes hotel is on a busy road but the beachside location makes up for that and it's set back far from the main road.

Marina is very near as is jbr the walk which had lots of restaurants and coffee shops

I gave the location 4 out of five as its a bit far from downtown dubai but if you want to be beachside this is the trade off you have to make. If beachside isn't a priority then book the ones on sheikh zahid road or anywhere else there aren't many hotels with a private beach in this price range so one should remember that.

I will definitely return here because it represents excellent value for money.

Thank you le meridian !

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Hameen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay at Le Meridien Mina Seyahi.

I am delighted to hear that you are enjoying your time in the Resort and I hope that you also liked our private beach connected to the hotel.

It is great to read that Ibrahim and Farooq were able to make you feel welcome and at ease, which is something that we always strive for.

I hope that we will be able to welcome you back in the near future!

Cheshunt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

We stayed at this hotel in June 2013 and we would highly recommend it. The staff are all amazing and provide a service of the highest quality. The porters, reception staff, concierge (particularly earl), the waitresses and cleaners are incredibly helpful and make you feel at home. The public area of the hotel (lobby/pool/beach) are beautifully decorated and spotless and the breakfast in the restaurant is faultless and plentiful. The room with the sea view (which we stayed in and would highly recommend) was fresh, modern and the daily free bottles of water are a nice touch. The bed is HUGE and the most comfortable one we have ever slept in!!!

If we ever return to Dubai we will definitely stay here again!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear patr999,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback about your recent stay with us and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience.

Our rooms offer spectacular views over the Arabian Gulf and a great view of serenity.

It is great to read that our associates were able to make you feel welcome during your stay and we are looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Stewart Selbie,

Been to Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort and Marina? Share your experiences!