“Dubai trip 2012” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Avari Dubai Hotel

You added Avari Dubai Hotel to your Saves list
Avari Dubai Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Adjacent to Al Riqqa Post Office, Dubai 50400, United Arab Emirates   |
Ranked #175 of 487 Hotels in Dubai
Peshawar, Pakistan
“Dubai trip 2012”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Avari Hotel is a family hotel close to lot of facilities. Staff is great. Travel desk representative was very helpful. Assistant Manager Ms. Aneela Sabir was very very courteous and helpful. Stayed in Hotel for 6 nights. No complains at all.

Room Tip: Try to get rooms on higher floors to avoid music
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this review, January 2, 2013

Thank you for your feedback of your stay at the Avari Dubai Hotel!

We are pleased that you had a comfortable stay at Avari Hotel. Your compliments have been conveyed to the team who are more than happy to be at your service in the future. For any suggestion of improvement, please do send us an email on the addresses available at our website, it sure is imperative for us to know your opinion.

Aneela

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
Doha, Qatar
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was looking for a reasonably priced hotel that was comfortable. All the reviews I read gave an "Average" rating and that is what we got. We were first put in a smoking room which made us sick just being in the room. We were able to change rooms to a non-smoking room which was much better. The positives about the Avari are it being close to the airport and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Nothing special about this hotel, if you can find a better deal in an average hotel, take it!

Room Tip: Don't forget to ask for non-smoking!!!!!!!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this review, December 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your taking the time out to post this review for Avari Dubai Hotel!!!

We are happy that you liked the location of our hotel which is central and very close to Airport, Malls, Shops, Restaurants and Metro station. It is also good to know that you were appreciative of the efforts of our staff to accommodate your special requests during your stay with us.

At Avari Hotel Dubai, we strive to provide quality services at very reasonable charges. We also wish that you had mentioned your preference of non-smoking room, prior to or at least at the time of your check-in, to avoid any inconvenience, since hotel caters to both, smoking and non-smoking equally and according to guests’ preferences.

If you have any specific suggestion for hotel’s improvement, please inform us through the email addresses available at our website, it is important for us to know your opinion.

We would love to welcome you back for your next trip to Dubai so as to try and do better!

Lahore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

The moment I arrived despite my prior request of reaching in the morning I was put to wait for 2 hours before check in. Again regardless of my staying in Club Class room and paying very high rates for that, I was not briefed at all of my facilities which were part and parcel of the package.

At the end hotel might have saved a few dimes by not providing me the mandatory services by hoodwinking them, but in the long run have fair chances of losing a frequent traveler.

Poor quality breakfast for a hotel costing 570 AED per night. Food really needs serious attention from breakfast to happy hour tit bits.

Staff is cordial except the gentleman who checked me in. Cleanliness is also satisfactory and housekeeping staff is very helpful.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Ramzi A, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

We appreciate your good comments on the cleanliness of the room and the praise of the housekeeping staff.

At the same time, we are sorry to hear about some mishaps which have occurred during your stay. Nevertheless, we wanted to clarify a few points: You reached the hotel before 7AM, and our early check-in policy for Club rooms applies from 9AM, the room was given to you at 8AM. The front desk employees have been instructed in such case to use some flexibility when the situation allows it, as well as making sure that details on benefits are provided. As the breakfast at the Club Floor is limited in selection and choice, we also allow guests to avail it in their rooms or the restaurant.

Should you have any further points to discuss, do not hesitate to contact me on the email address mentioned on our website.

I look forward to welcome you again personally at our hotel.

Kind regards.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

Good hotel, a bit far from centre of Dubai- Rooms are big, free WIFI, comfortable bed, coffee and tea making facilities in room; mini bar is a bit over priced; I ordered breakfast to the room was good didn't try the buffet. Service is good and staff are helpful especially the reservations manager. I recommend it for business stayers who are not too concerned about the location

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this review, December 17, 2012

Thank you for your feedback of your stay at the Avari Dubai Hotel!

We are pleased that you liked the rooms, facilities and the services during your stay at Avari Hotel. Your compliments have been conveyed to the team which will definitely boost their morale to do better in future. At Avari Hotel, we strive to offer best possible facilities with very competitive charges but still we will again do the survey to try and get the same good quality products at even better price for our valued guests. I wish, hotel was able to assist you with the information about Dubai Metro which has a station, very close to our hotel hence connects us to all major landmarks and tourist attractions in Dubai. We cherish your suggestions for improvement, please inform us through the email addresses available at our website, it is important for us to know your opinion.

Manila, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

The Avari Dubai is situated near the Clock Tower, between the subway stations Al-Riggah and City Centre. Both are in 10 minutes walking distance. The airport is reached within 10-15 minutes. It is one of the older Deira Dubai hotels. The general condition is OK as it has been continuously up-dated.
The hotel offers from time to time very attractive prices on booking portals. Due to the interesting price I used it again as a transit stopover. The room was clean with comfortable beds, LCD and large writing desk. The bathroom was bright and many toiletries were provided which was a plus for staying in transit between flights.
The breakfast was designed for the main clientèle which is mostly from Arabian countires and Pakistan/India). So if you want to taste “idli” or have a curry for breakfast this is your place, but not ideal for the European taste

The hotel has a couple of night clubs. Avoid the rooms on the 4th floor. On the roof top, there is a fitness centre and a small swimming pool.
In the near surrounding of the hotel are many shops. Just next door in the Metropolitain Hotel is a typical Irish pub „Irish Arms“. Behind this block in the Avis building is an excellent no fuss Chinese Restaurant “China Sea” which is popular among the Chinese community in Dubai and serves tasting food at moderate prices.
It is a recommendable place that is ideally situated for a short Dubai visit, but not the place for Dubai vacations.

Room Tip: Above 4th floor to avoid noise from the night clubs
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Ramzi A, General Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Mr. Riesst,

Thank you for posting your review on Trip Advisor.
We are pleased to hear that you have appreciated the comfort and facilities in the room. Our buffet breakfast does include Oriental and Asian dishes, but is also geared to the International communities with eggs prepared " a la minute" in the restaurant itself. If you feel that anything was missing there, kindly send me a note to the email address posted on our website.

With regards to the sound, we are in the process of hiring a soundproofing consultant, to finalize that project which should reduce noise levels to zero.

Thank you again for staying with us, and we look forward to welcome you again at our hotel

Kind regards.
Leading Tickles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I stayed at the Avari Hotel for 4 days. The stay was really nice and so is the staff, in the end I was almost sorry to leave.
Upon arriving I found myself amongst smiles from the very first person I met (Emma). She explained everything I had available and gave me the internet password to use the service.
Entering the room, I found it clean and quiet bathroom is spacious and very clean. The mattress was nice to my liking with crisp linen. The interactive TV was easy to use and I was able to check my emails and watch free movies offered by the hotel on the TV. You can pretty much stay in the room all day without getting bored; but I was there for work.
Very rich and tasty breakfast, I love my scrambled eggs for breakfast and it is freshly made in front of you to your choice. With each breakfast I became more spoiled.
The Russian Pub was a nice place to spend time at in the evening, though the hotel is not close to the beach but they arrange for a bus.
These are the things that made me enjoy my stay at the Avari Hotel. They know how to really make you feel like at home, Congratulations from the heart, you were fantastic.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2012

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

i am a frequent visitor of dubai and this was my first visit to this hotel i was amazed to see the hotel the service staff was good and the hotel was centrally located. I had a normal booking and the reception staff was very nice and the way he explained me i changed my room to a club floor room. it was worth doing that i got lounge facility also the happy hour was nice the breakfast was nice and simple but you had a choice to have it in the room or go to the restaurant.

the night life was good and after i came from my official work used the Russian pub which was nice. Was there for 3 days will again come back on my next trip keep up the good work.

Room Tip: take room on club floor as you get benefits you can use like free drop and pickup, lounge and happy...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ECRM, Manager at Avari Dubai Hotel, responded to this review, November 25, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your priceless comments, we really appreciate your taking the time out to post this review for Avari Dubai Hotel!!!

We await to welcome you back for your next trip to Dubai and will try our best in exceeding your expectations every time you stay with us. For any suggestion of improvement, please do send us an email on the addresses available at our website, we would love to receive your opinion, suggestions and feedback.

We look forward to welcome you again at hotel Avari, soon!

Aneela

Been to Avari Dubai Hotel? Share your experiences!